Gen VII: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New info Post #5834)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still feel like if we were getting a Gen 6.5 then we would have gotten them already, since the third game in each trio has always come before the remake games. But, I could be wrong in 40 minutes. They could just blindside us with Pokemon GO instead and used the copyrights as a lure.

Somehow, I get the feeling that we're desperate and starved for news of ANY kind.
Of course, I'm starved for news too(I SWEAR I will freak out if there's nothing new, or it's something about a side-game).

Well thanks for a holiday 2016 announcement...

Now we sit and wait for more details, probably for another few months. Haha

Cool that you can use Bank to transfer RBY mons, but for competitor battlers... Who cares? I doubt they added IV breeding into the original games.

Pokemon Moon & Sun confirmed for end of 2016 :)

We've seen maybe 2 seconds of the new game, isn't it ?

Pokemon Bank will help to transfer Pkmn from Virtual Console R/B/Y to S/M

I still feel like if we were getting a Gen 6.5 then we would have gotten them already, since the third game in each trio has always come before the remake games. But, I could be wrong in 40 minutes. They could just blindside us with Pokemon GO instead and used the copyrights as a lure.
Actually, that only happened in Gen 4. In Gen 3, we had Ruby/Sapphire, then Firered/Leafgreen, then Emerald.

You can transfer from RBY to Bank!!!
OKAY NOW I'M OKAY WITH THEM COSTING AS MUCH AS THEY DO HOLY SHIT

Lol. So, pros:

Sun and Moon are next games.

We can play with China now.

RBY inter gen connectivity (though only through skipping pretty much all of the gens, lol).

Cons: Nothing really new!

This was something people had discussed often after the RBY news. Some claim because you'd have to fake all the new data, it's not really moving the Pokemon up at all. Others (like myself) said it was still legitimate and you can just proportionally assign the IVs (15 = 31 or randomly or w/e) and it doesn't matter too much anyway. I'm basically sold on RBY now, since my biggest issue was getting attached to the older guys and then having them be trapped on a Game I'm not interested. Migrating to the RBY thread now see ya everyone it's been swell :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)