Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the best (egg) moves for a Gen III Counter Skarmory?

- Counter (tutor)
- Defog (Gen IV)

Then either Drill Peck, Whirlwind or Pursuit?
I would do Drill Peck and Pursuit, it gets Roar for pseudo-Whirlwind (at the cost of failing to phaze... Mr. Mime and Electrode I guess? You probably don't want to stay in on Electrode anyways).

I need a Multiscale Dragonite and Thick Fat Mamoswine. Could someone get me a Piloswine or Dragonair from Friend Safari?

Ideally, females in luxury balls so I can breed and keep the pokeballs. But if not any pokeballs fine

I need a Multiscale Dragonite and Thick Fat Mamoswine. Could someone get me a Piloswine or Dragonair from Friend Safari?

Ideally, females in luxury balls so I can breed and keep the pokeballs. But if not any pokeballs fine
I have a Multiscale Dragonite in a Luxury Ball. If you want, I can breed you a spitback

Jolly @ Pursuit, Rapid Spin, Helping Hand, & Bullet Punch
Pursuit is not an egg move and Helping Hand is a Tyrogue level-up move.
I'd go for Jolly Adamant: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch and Rapid Spin.
If you can breed it from Gen III, I'd suggest Double-Edge for that Reckless bonus (but you will lose Bullet punch).

If I have old PKMN files from Send PKMN from Platinum that are unhacked from Pokemon I've caught. Can those be used as a "legitimate trade yet PIA trade?" Understand I'm going off like 5 years worth of memory and things change.

I seem to have all the files for:

A. Myself
B. Exie
C. Arctic
D. Eminem

I don't even know what the devil to do with them, let alone transferring them up and along properly without a Pokemon White complete. There's a few like Arctic's Mew collection and Deoxys collection that would maintain value, and is something that I would hate to not resurrect that quality once more. But I need confirmation on Legitmacy/Legality to even begin on this "Forever Young" Pokemon Project and building a partnership for transfer.

The value is there. It's just. Need that go ahead and a partner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)