Battle Royale Act VIII - LET THE BATTLE BEGIN [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a bit lucky to beat blunder slayer nachos, gg

e: got outstalled in a paralysis-filled battle vs whitequeen, gg

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
was on for 3-4 hours tonight and nobody else was in the room zz

i'll be on late evening tomorrow, but i'm really busy in the morning so don't kick me out of this on inactivity pls

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Can someone post a list of all the players who are still alive in here please? I'm unable to view those spreadsheets on my phone.

Zebraiken: I will be on around 6PM GMT-5 if you haven't gotten your first game in yet.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
still alive:
Asuya
Bad Ass
blarajan
Cicada
dice
Esteemed User Ginku
Floppy
henry
idiotfrommars
Jayde
M Dragon
PDC
Sam
Tesung
Toxzn
trc
Tricking
Valentine
Vinc2612
WhiteQueen
Zebraiken

:)

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
xray WhiteQueen firemage's sheet was almost accurate, just some of the names weren't striked out though the name of "killer" was right next to it, so actual list is

Asuya
Bad Ass
blarajan
Cicada
dice
Esteemed User Ginku
Floppy
idiotfrommars
Jayde
M Dragon
PDC
Sam
Toxzn
trc
Tricking
Valentine
Vinc2612
WhiteQueen
Zebraiken

(difference being that henry and tesung have been knocked out, by leftiez and flcl respectively)

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
the name of the killer wasnt next to henrys and tesungs name btw :p
Ty anyway :D

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'll finally have a day off after my shift this afternoon so hopefully I can be more active. Thanks for keeping it up to date guys. I'll issue subs tonight if I need to

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
asked all the dudes in br (the tour itself, none were in the channel) that i saw were online tonight and all were .scared but had already played games

i'll be on tmrw from like noon til 3 or 4 est, fite pls

I looked for battles today in the afternoon/evening but no one was alive and willing, I'll be on to play when I wake up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)