Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When picking up Event Pokemon from the delivery girl is it possible to use a Synchronizer to get the 50% nature or does that not work?
That sadly doesn't work. That's what makes these resets so annoying. I've had way too many 5ivs with the wrong nature lol.

EDIT:

Probably not, but I figured I should ask anyway...

I just caught this Mewtwo:

Mewtwo (Jolly):
HP: 31
Atk: 30
Def: 31
SpA: 8-9
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Toss, right? There are already two perfect flawless Mewtwo's on Smogon and one is in a Master Ball (so is mine)...Maybe I should aim for Naive instead since the best one available is -3 off?

Last edited:
Might wanna give what nature your Diancie is (plus its IV's) and what nature mew you want.

Also looking for someone to ESV check 2 eggs for me, request on the TSV thread has gone about a day unanswered.

Might wanna give what nature your Diancie is (plus its IV's) and what nature mew you want.

Also looking for someone to ESV check 2 eggs for me, request on the TSV thread has gone about a day unanswered.
Any mew tbh

my diancies are docile/naive with 3 iv

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That sadly doesn't work. That's what makes these resets so annoying. I've had way too many 5ivs with the wrong nature lol.

EDIT:

Probably not, but I figured I should ask anyway...

I just caught this Mewtwo:

Mewtwo (Jolly):
HP: 31
Atk: 30
Def: 31
SpA: 8-9
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Toss, right? There are already two perfect flawless Mewtwo's on Smogon and one is in a Master Ball (so is mine)...Maybe I should aim for Naive instead since the best one available is -3 off?
i tossed an adamant mew with the same spread. the 30 attck would bug me forever

I just started playing Pokemon Red on my 3DS. Any hints on what pokemon to get a hold on as there is a move or something that can be of value to transport with pokebank later on?
Gosh there has been so long from when I first played this in bed when I was supposed to be sleeping :P

Can anyone help me with some cloning for my giveaway? I'm getting more participants than I expected and I want to be able to at least give a few more Pokemon out.

I'm looking for a female hidden ability Gible spitback. Preferably impish nature but I'm not fussy. Let me know if there is anything you would like in return that I can give, check my spitback warehouse.

I'm looking for a female hidden ability Gible spitback. Preferably impish nature but I'm not fussy. Let me know if there is anything you would like in return that I can give, check my spitback warehouse.
I'm gonna breed this today/tomorrow so you can have one if you wish

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i know the games have only been out for a few hours, and maybe this is a question better served for the rng thread since it's technically encounter slot manipulation butttttttt....

has anyone pulled off the mew glitch in the rby remakes yet?

i know the games have only been out for a few hours, and maybe this is a question better served for the rng thread since it's technically encounter slot manipulation butttttttt....

has anyone pulled off the mew glitch in the rby remakes yet?
It has been done in yellow. I'll edit in the link in a sec.

This is from someone on smogon.

The next post is off site stuff.
Granted..that was a convoluted way of answering you...

Can we Check the IVs of the Pokemons in the 1. Gen Games? (Without Trade to newer Gens)

Is it possible to transfer Pokemon from the Bank to the 1. Gen Games?

What happens if a file with some arbitrary Trainer name and ID/SID combo trades with a trainer with the exact same trainer name and ID/SID combo?
Say I trade between my HG with SS, HG has trainer name Marc, ID: 09999, SID: 00000, I RNG SS to get the exact same combo. Will the Pokémon be considered traded or your own? What happens if you trade a legendary? Say I trade Lugia from HGSS to SS, will Lyra/Ethan allow me passage to the Tohjo Falls or not? Will the Lugia in SS despawn? Will the game think I cheated and penalise me for it?

What happens if a file with some arbitrary Trainer name and ID/SID combo trades with a trainer with the exact same trainer name and ID/SID combo?
Say I trade between my HG with SS, HG has trainer name Marc, ID: 99999, SID: 00000, I RNG SS to get the exact same combo. Will the Pokémon be considered traded or your own? What happens if you trade a legendary? Say I trade Lugia from HGSS to SS, will Lyra/Ethan allow me passage to the Tohjo Falls or not? Will the Lugia despawn? Will the game think I cheated and penalise me for it?
Well as far as i know, you can now nickname your pokemon on the other file too! Besides that, nothing special i think.

The pokemon would be considered catched by you since all the records match up (hence why you could nickname it). I believe they will and no the game won't penalise you. It never will. No pokemon game recognizes hacks and penalises the player for it as far as i know

EDIT: thanks for the catch crazy_man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)