Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaning toward toss. Thomaz has a 31/x/30/31/30/31 one that technically better (the 28 Sp Def hurts a little). I'd definitely keep if it was for personal use though.
It is for personal use but since I have only one mew I was hoping it has some sort of trading value to clone it and get some defensive variants too. But yea I thinknI will keep it thank a bunch.

what do you think of this Mew:
31/00/31/28/31/31 - Timid

also, a question: does Masuda method work with a foreign ditto of 4th or 5th gen. ?

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
what do you think of this Mew:
31/00/31/28/31/31 - Timid

also, a question: does Masuda method work with a foreign ditto of 4th or 5th gen. ?
Yep, masuda method works with foreign dittos from past gens. The Mew looks pretty nice especially with the 0 attack stat. If it weren't for the attack stat I'd say toss because of the 28 spa but I'm inclined to say keep because if the attack ivs. Just my 2 cents, might want to get a second opinion on the mew if you're asking about trade value

Yep, masuda method works with foreign dittos from past gens. The Mew looks pretty nice especially with the 0 attack stat. If it weren't for the attack stat I'd say toss because of the 28 spa but I'm inclined to say keep because if the attack ivs. Just my 2 cents, might want to get a second opinion on the mew if you're asking about trade value
Thank you for your reply : )
The special attack stat is borning, but for its attack stat to 0, i keep it. I have another code anyway

Im trying to SR Landorus on ORAS, but I don't really Know which Pokeball fits it the best. Im thinking about using Repeat Ball

Last edited:
Im trying to SR Landorus on ORAS, but I don't really Know which Pokeball fits it the best. Im thinking about using Repeat Ball
Definitely Repeat Ball, but Premier and Timer also work ok I think (and so does Luxury).

Anyway, use http://www.metalkid.info/pokemon/calculators/iv.aspx to figure out your IVs.

You won't always find the exact stats though, and that's when it becomes a little more difficult. Use what the judge tells you + the Hidden Power dude to narrow it down, then finally, you can use EVs (from Super Training) to raise your stats. The difference in IV can sometimes be seen from simply adding +4 (or +8 depending on level) to that stat. If the stat goes up by 1, you'll have the higher option, but if it remains the same, you have the lower option. I simplified it a little, but that's what it boils down too. ;P

Would anyone here who has access to HeartGold and SoulSilver be able to help me catch some Moon Ball Pokemon? I want to collect and breed every Moon Ball Pokemon before Sun and Moon come out.

I can offer things from my thread.

Last edited:
Would anyone here who has access to HeartGold and SoulSilver be able to help me catch some Moon Ball Pokemon? I want to collect and breed every Moon Ball Pokemon before Sun and Moon come out.

By collect every Moon Ball, do you mean literally every Pokemon that can be caught in one? I can help with a bunch of those if you'd like.

I'm willing to help with all of the ones catchable on SS. Lemme know if you're interested

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

I'm willing to help with all of the ones catchable on SS. Lemme know if you're interested
And I can do everything from HG if you want. Let me know. :)

CMT for moon ball gastly
I'm looking for right now, not offering. Sorry.
Meowth, Shellder, Slakoth

I have access to those ones that don't appear to be on your list. I would be able to breed you a female spitback of each.

If you could 1:1 for Sableye, Shuppet & Buneary That would be great.

Let me know. :)
I'll look in a bit. I'd prefer doing one or two large, bulk trades rather than a number of small ones. I'll keep these in mind though.
By collect every Moon Ball, do you mean literally every Pokemon that can be caught in one? I can help with a bunch of those if you'd like.
VM'ed.
I'll contact you after I have a look at what I need and what Thomaz will be able to help me with.

Can anyone help me out with a dream ball HA Abra for the Kanto classic? EMs are nice, IVs unnecessary, though I'd like nature (timid). I can't spare too much time for breeding right now, so VM with what you'd like and I'll let you know if I have it on hand :)

Thanks!

Can anyone help me out with a dream ball HA Abra for the Kanto classic? EMs are nice, IVs unnecessary, though I'd like nature (timid). I can't spare too much time for breeding right now, so VM with what you'd like and I'll let you know if I have it on hand :)

Thanks!
If you can wait, I can give you one later tonight. (UTC-8)

Looking for:
HA female staravia caught in a luxury/premiere ball (spitback)
HA male/female turtwig (spitback)
HA male/female chimchar (spitback)
HA male/female piplup (spitback)

Offering:
CMT for them

P.S. - please do not ask for credit points and please don't trade them to me for free. I would prefer a fair trade.
Repost

Okay, I'm visibly missing something here.... I'm breeding a Male Nidoran with these EMs: Sucker Punch, Disable, Beat up, Poison Tail. With a female Nidoran which has only poison tail. And the offspring I'm getting is Poison Tail, Beat Up, Disable and Scratch?? Why??

Also, still looking for that HA dream Ball Female Abra! :)

Edit: Nvm, just noticed that femal nidoran can't learn SP...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)