Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just notified I can't trade my Galileo Rayquaza anymore. Can anyone else confirm this problem for me? I have previously never had problems trading it.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for someone with a Dragonair Friend Safari. PM/VM me if you have it, to add each other.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I am using the Time Machine method in order to get myself a lot of eggs with the same ESV, so I can hatch them on .com his game. My TM spread gives the SV 2291 when I use foreign parents. I used my JPN Ditto with an English Miltank, in order to get an egg with 2291. But, now I've got this:

B01 - 1,4 - Miltank (♀) - Impish - Sap Sipper - 31.31.13.31.31.31 - Dark - [3946]

How did I get this and how do I fix it?

I am using the Time Machine method in order to get myself a lot of eggs with the same ESV, so I can hatch them on .com his game. My TM spread gives the SV 2291 when I use foreign parents. I used my JPN Ditto with an English Miltank, in order to get an egg with 2291. But, now I've got this:

B01 - 1,4 - Miltank (♀) - Impish - Sap Sipper - 31.31.13.31.31.31 - Dark - [3946]

Genderless/mono gender species work differently, it's possible that using a power item instead of the everstone would change things, but you'll probably have to find a different TM spread for them.

Is it because Miltank is female only so a different TM spread is used?

I'm wording it like a question but I'm certain that's the answer. I had exactly the same issue with the same Poke a while back.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Genderless/mono gender species work differently, it's possible that using a power item instead of the everstone would change things, but you'll probably have to find a different TM spread for them.
Is it because Miltank is female only so a different TM spread is used?

I'm wording it like a question but I'm certain that's the answer. I had exactly the same issue with the same Poke a while back.
Hm, I thought I haven't had any trouble with mono gender Pokémon so far. Oh well, I'll just breed a new one. :) Too bad I don't have an Impish spread on any of my 4th gen games, would be even easier. (Without the HA though)

Makes me wonder, I might have an Impish spread somewhere....

Edit: Yes, now I do remember having struggles with Flabébé and Carbink. Thanks for the replies guys!

Celebi Timid 31/25/9/31/31/31. Is it a keeper? I guess defense is too low, but you never know.
Trade wise, toss. Personal use, toss as well. Defense is just too low. If you want to keep something and aren't planning on using a mixed set, anything less than 28 in defensive stats and or non-boosted stats is a toss

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a male ExtremeSpeed Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite, I don't give a damn about its IVs as long as it is male. VM/PM me if you can help.

Can we sticky this?
quote in the 1st post of this (already stickied) thread said:
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual.
We could rename the whole subforum "DON'T ASK IF YOUR HARDY CELEBI IS ANY GOOD" and people would still do it. Also I agree with the forum, that quote is very fat.

Soft-resetting the anniversary Mew and IDK if I should keep or toss because of that Attack IV.

Mew - #151 (Adamant) : 31 / 30 / 31 / 4 / 31 / 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)