Ubers Ubers Winter Seasonal - Round 8 NEW DEADLINE TODAY 8 PMEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy expects me to be able to play about 2 am during schooldays lol. I tried to do what I could and be available 8 am my time on a Saturday morning, ( p early imo) but he can't play Fri night his time zzzz. This guy... Hiding under an alt (confirmed fact) but still is allowed to play here and in UPL. disgusting
you complaining cause you're afraid to lose or something?

Deadline is Thursday, March 3rd at 11:59 EST. NO EXTENSIONS FOR THIS ROUND. AT ALL. (unless there are remarkable extenuating circumstances in which case I might grant a 1 day extension). I'm reaching a point where I might start negotiating with terrorists though.

Lol,sweep never have a strict deadline, common knowledge. Also I was told I couldn't play for the first days so the deadline is not a problem. Answer my vm if you can play, thanks.

Reactions: hyw
kebabe's saturday morning is your friday night, so technically you can still play at that time. jesus stop being pedantic about the extension policy / crying about what a bad job i'm doing allowing some previously unestablished user to start fresh in this community and play you guys.

Hello? I am sleeping at those times you gave me. You are online in smogon forums during school, you telling me mons> my gf and you haven't even teams ready. Please rethink your priorities and I will take the activity.

i was ready the entire day ;) i will sleep later.
You complaining about how you have to sleep when I'm on. Well, while you're on.. I have school guy. Sweep can we get extended to Friday since he doesn't want to play at 10:00pm + ? I'm available every day after 5:00pm my time

Eh tbh I'm getting the vibe that it doesn't matter what time it is,, once I see you on showdown you'll probably get offline again.

if you whoop your ass now online i might play you NOW if you don t get online within the next 15 minutes not. Its now 25 minutes that you are to late.

Ladies and Gentlemen we have now reached an agreement on a time! The show will start 8 am gmt+1 sat (11pm gmt-8 fri)!

I have also been promised that I get the win even if I loose so be prepared for some insane innovation!
Skärmavbild 2016-03-02 kl. 22.51.40.png

See you in the uber room!

(Im aware that he have no standards and wont give me the win if I loose dont worry)

Alright Steve Angello I'm online... If I see you looking at the thread, but no reply thas how I know you're faking the "going to sleep because it's late" act..but if you are on chall me scrub. I'm also going to highlight your name so I get the notification every time you try to talk on showdown..so don't try to hide from me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)