Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF someone to PP Max a team of mine (only ~11 moves need the PP boost). You may clone, keep and trade whatever you want - everything is either bred by me (OT: Henning) or is fully redis. PM me!
Pm me in the next hour if you haven't been helped .

I won't clone anything ~

I know something about iv, I've iv trained some pokes, however I assumed they were reseted because they were breeded. I didn't know there is a calculator to a poke eu received.
About the super training, does the reset bag really works?
Sorry for the dumb questions.

Thank you for the help.
It's a lot of info to take in at first. But you'll quickly get into it.

So I've been trying to find a post on Smogon about VGC 2016 team building, which had an example of several teams. I a not find it anywhere. Did it get deleted?

Edit: Nevermind, found it...

What are good movesets for timid mew? nasty plot is a given, so is it better to have psychic/psyshock or 3 coverage moves? what are some good sets of coverage moves to use? I'd like to do something more interesting than the standard ghost/fighting coverage to take advantage of mew's versatility

LF some battle items.
Power Herb
Life Orb
Focus Sash

Can anyone help?

Edit: no longer need life orb :)
Or power herb. :)

Anybody able to copy a sash?
Edit: I have them all, thanks guys!

Last edited:
What are good movesets for timid mew? nasty plot is a given, so is it better to have psychic/psyshock or 3 coverage moves? what are some good sets of coverage moves to use? I'd like to do something more interesting than the standard ghost/fighting coverage to take advantage of mew's versatility
Actually dark/fighting is better via Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere.
Have you thought of using Fire Blast and Giga Drain?

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
If it's for NP Mew, use nastypass. Timid offensive sounds like a terrible set

Was there any way to get multiple Celebi/Johto Starters from PokeBank without buying a second subscription or will I be at the mercy of a 1-time RNG for the HA Regis?

I don't think so. Much like the Bank Celebi and Johto starters, once you download the gift the IVs are set at random and whatever you get you're stuck with.
Ah damn, and I assume you can only download them on one save file? O.o

Because I have a stupid amount of save files that I could get them on, if its not one download total, lol.

In normal weather conditions, what is the difference (if any) between Soft-Boiled and Moonlight? The wording of the move description in-game, and on Bulbapedia, throws me off. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)