Smogon Premier League VII - Week 9 (read post #313)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPP OU: PttP vs Kevin Garrett
ADV OU: dekzeh vs Golden Sun
ORAS OU #1: CrashinBoomBang vs blunder
DPP OU: august vs Aeroblacktyl
ADV OU: Veteran In Love vs Ojama
DPP OU: Malekith vs Sweepage
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Fakes

yum

lemme get these battles guys :D

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Omfuga, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I made top of the ladder in UU, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret bans on overpowered Pokemon, and I have over 300 confirmed ladder wins. I am trained in OU as well and I’m the top OUer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with prediction the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to Omfuga over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my Wolfpack across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ladder rating. You’re fucking garbage, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can defeat you in over seven tiers, and that’s just with my pure skill. Not only am I extensively trained in making hard reads, but I have access to the entire arsenal of TDK's amazing teams and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Smogon, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking done, Rajan.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
ORAS OU: PDC vs Destiny Device - goat
ORAS OU: CrashinBoomBang vs blunder - according to the idm corporate staff ladder, CBB is higher than blunder, therefore he will always beat blunder
ORAS OU: TDK vs IAmGingy - both good but i think gingy's got the upperhand!
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs Alastor Law - endre
ORAS UU: bugzinator vs teal6 - bugzis great and all, but teal6 is greater
ORAS NU: Finchinator vs Teddeh - both shit but teddeh's cuter
ORAS NU: Jarii vs Cased - based
ADV OU: undisputed vs Triangles - adv champ undi at it again

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
What teams are already playoffs bound and what teams still have still a chance to play after this week? Give me an update. I need content for my unbiased rankings.

Post the teams and players too. That would be most helpful.
Well you see WQ, there's this spreadsheet on the weekly post by Zeb that has all of this information and more!

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Classiest, Sharks and Wolfpack are in.

Cryonicles are in if they win. They could be in with a tie on some possible scenarios, could be in with a loss in a single specific scenario that won't happen.

Tigers and Raiders need to win and need Cryos to not win. They also need a good GD in case Cryos tie. And their GD will make the difference in case both win and Cryos lose/tie. A specific scenario also exists for them to be 4th with a tie, but it is way too specific to be realistic.

Ruiners need to win, Tigers and Raiders to lose or tie, and Cryos to lose.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
if anybody reads this and saved the replays (htlm format since the replay website was down) of
kylecole vs thefourthchaser
teal6 vs kokoloko
mambo vs heysup

pm them to me, that'd be great, thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)