Smogon Premier League VII - Week 9 (read post #313)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't gonna brag if I had won the match, I hadn't bragged if I had won giara with a TR with 5 psyquic types, I only played to have fun, this kind of teams only win if your opponent brings something that is really weak to that in particular, not because you are a "GOD AT POKEMON".

Hahahaha I never thought that the pinsir that I invented and I asked you to use in this match would make me laugh so much.

PS: Yes. My english is too good. You know :D

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
gg blund

@ below

why are u still making up excuses at least i can say gg without sounding like a straight up not-nice-guy lmao get real u person of below average intelligence

hate effing walking things that little children might consume by accident and choke on

@ raiders love u all guys thanks for the awesome season sorry that 2 losses in particular were dongass from my side hope as many of u as possible can come to worlds :D!!!!!!!!! <3 _ <3

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
lose to bomber, horribly haxed again maybe CBB can tell me how I "choked" again by losing to multiple crits

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
gg classiests

it was an awesome season guys, even though we probably could've done better in these final weeks. it was such a fun season and it was really amazing how well we got along with each other, for the most part. the atmosphere was something i've never really quite felt before in spl, and it made for a wonderful experience:heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
yea thx to the raiders for drafting me, it was a blast from the past getting to play with some of u guys again and also collaborating with some new dudes

im not dead yet... if wcop has dpp ill see u all there...

ha ha ha

ggs classiest

A bit disappointed with my negative record this season but I had a great time being on Raiders, all of you are great guys and this was a super fun experience overall. Unfortunate that we couldn't make playoffs but thanks to the team managers for drafting me and for the great season!

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
I'd assume this most likely was the case because he meant it that way unless u interpet literally the 4th line of that pastebin (and many more) in some other way

[12:19:49] +Mr.E: CBB have you considered using a team that doesn't roll over to literally medicham

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah the fourth line and probably the later ones were meant that way, but you got so mad after

[12:20:37] +Mr.E: YOU JUST LOST TO FUCKING MEDICHAM LOL

he clarified shortly after, but by then the rage ship had sailed

[12:20:55] +Mr.E: you literally did just lose to medicham
[12:21:07] +Mr.E: I mean, the battle screen says "blunderr won the battle!"
[12:21:13] +Mr.E: and medicham is sitting there

either way it's pokemon and shit happens, sorry you felt cheated dude
spl is stressful

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
i dont feel cheated about anything, i think i made it pretty clear that my pal blunder deserved that win over me or i wouldnt have apologized the only time i actually used the word "haxed" lmao

i just feel like people like mr.e shouldnt be on servers where the average level of intelligence (and this is fucking smogtours mind you) is miles ahead of his but instead stick to something he might actually have a fucking clue about which, I take it, is neither ORAS nor GSC nor Pokemon in general

maybe he should try rope skipping or hide and seek that seems appropriate for someone this inherently dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)