Smogon Premier League VII - Week 9 (read post #313)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Sucks that we missed out on playoffs but I still had such a great time with the team this year. One of the best atmospheres I have ever seen for a team tour. I learned a lot managing and SPL8 Raiders will be the best team ever. :heart: No individual shoutouts right now but TDK is the best.

Bummer when lobster

Cased

Banned deucer.
Would like to congratulate NU's biggest breakout stars rozes and Realistic Waters. Drafting both of you guys in NUPL and telling you both that with hard work you guys could easily play in SPL was the right choice. Definitely couldn't be more excited that you guys built and played so well for the last three months, makes me feel like a good tutor. Keep doing good work and let me take credit for some of your success because clearly I can't get anymore success without being a Gym Leader. Also congrats to Can-Eh-Dian who I pushed for a while to get into SPL, good stuff buddy and Bouff for getting so much better at NU in the last few months even though we stopped talking and building NU after Slam.

It's great for the NU tier that a total of nine players who didn't play in SPL 6 got drafted this year, that's much more of a change than we had last year. Even though not all the newcomers were able to show how good they were, the competitive NU community now has a lot more recognizable players thanks to this tournament. Keep getting better!

Except you iplaytennislol, you will always blow cock at this tier

Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
lost vs bugzinator. gg man, you were prepared better and played better on the day. hope to see you soon in another tour.

“Beer loses taste, sex loses it’s squishyness, pot loses it’s highness…until you win again." - Thad Castle

ready for mcmeghan.. he said he would be online on sunday evening but i don’t see him yet. vinc and me texted him, waiting for response

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ggs scoots.

Good season tigres and sorry I wasn't as active as I planned. Shoutouts to all the person out there who thought i'd post up better than an 0-3 record followed by a prompt benching (also known as the Floppy special). I was planning to retire after this season but I think I've finally found my true calling as one of those guys who does nothing but play 12-20ish ADV matches a year.

after points / bd the third tiebreak is head to head, and we lost. it was a good run, shoutouts soon.
[17:11:06] <@Tsunami> ciele
[17:11:10] <@Tsunami> is head 2 head even a tiebreak
[17:11:17] <@Tsunami> does any1 even know
[17:11:21] <&Ciele> only for seeding
lol

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
<~tennisace> oglemi
<~tennisace> if we have the same points and same bd
<~tennisace> as cryos
<~tennisace> what is the next tiebreaker
<&Oglemi> i don't fucking know

good TD alert

anyway yeah you're right, mb.

Valentine

Banned deucer.
• Overall Points >
• Battle Difference (total # battles won - total # battles lost) >
• Best of 3 - each team picks a unique tier that isn't ORAS OU with the winner of the Head to Head matchup picking second, then ORAS OU is the 3rd game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)