ex-sayonara LC epic 1k pooridge mash [TEAMS INSIDE]

apt-get

it's not over 'til it's over
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
approved by macle

I guess I can finally post this, now that I got memed on in SPL and I got reqs. There's really no reason anymore to delay the thread.

I was planning on posting this team dump then quitting, but I realised a few weeks after that all ORAS tiers are shit: it's just that LC is less shit than the others. That's why it's ex-sayonara LC.

So yeah, I finally got to 1k. I think I spent half the time I was on Smogon getting from 900 to 1000 posts, though. I've started being a bit more inactive here as well, but I'm still very much alive.

I'm not going to say my experience on Smogon was amazing and everyone here's a fren :] : I've had a lot more shitty experiences than good ones, but I guess it wasn't all that bad.

Honestly, no one reads the walls of text in team dumps, so I'm not going to bother writing one. I'll just skip straight to the shout-outs.

=======================

all of club penguin gang: if it weren't for them, I don't think I'd even bother opening ps every day. BLOOD TOTEM Bedschibaer Ary q p and everyone else, you beautiful bastards

#weeb: There's always someone with which I can discuss my otokonoko shota fantasies. Also has a lot of nice people, including Pearl, xenu, internet, brightobject, Gangnam Style, Stratos, and everyone else.

(ex-)lc peeps: absdaddy, kingmidas, blarajan, Rowan, TUO, Chieliee (rip) are all great users and players. They're also the only good people in LC. (just kidding, but if you're not listed here, it means I don't like you as much as you think.)

ASB: I've never actually played, but #capasb is a really chill channel, as are its users.

The unnamable: Ridaz the BR and Scotteh the party animal and everyone else which I won't mention because holy fuck there's too many of you (BAN ME PLEASE). Also all the anons

I think that's about it. If you didn't see your name, it's probably because I forgot, which you may interpret as an alright or bad thing, depending on your point of view.

Anyway, onto the meat of this thread. Teams may come from another meta / gen.

=======================

THE DRIFLOON DESTRUCTION

This is my most recent team, which allowed me to get reqs in 41 battles (of which 36 were wins). It's also one of my favorite teams right now.

... Honestly, I think it might just be goodstuffs. It still destroys, though, and has good defensive synergy (apart from the psychic vulnerability which I can deal with, anyway). The main highlight of the team is Drifloon, but it's different from those shitty sub-acro-wisp-recycle stally sets you see all the time on ladder. Yeah, it's CMfloon. I don't know why this set isn't popular: it's the new CMkrow, except it has 30 speed after you consume berry juice, and its healing move recover way more than 50% HP. Shadow Ball hurts a lot after a boost or two, and floon can set up on about anything which doesn't have a SE STAB move or knock off (it might even set up on the latter during lategame...). Will-O-Wisp provides a way to setup on physical attackers and beat stuff like Pawniard and Mienfoo, while also dealing with non-Porygon normal types (Aipom, Bunnelby, etc). It 6-0ed so many teams it's not even funny.

The second win condition is Timburr, which is also my main pawn check and smasher killer. Pretty standard set, I don't have much to say about it except that I will often accept to lose 75% of my health to knock off Abra if I need to. Fuck Abra.

Chinchou is scarfed and serves as my main volt switch spam check and "Fuck you Ponyta" mon. It also surprises Drilbur from time to time, and eliminates Abra's sash. It can also revenge Tirtouga if I need to do that.

Skrelp is a general glue, and often ends up dying pretty fast (although it does its job). Scald / Hydro allows me to either deal with bulky shit or end a semi-frail attacker fast. Sludge Wave over Sludge Bomb because FUCK CHESPIN, and HP Fire because Ferroseed can get annoying. I'm not weak enough to Croagunk to run HP Psychic.

Archen is probably the weakest link of the team, but it's essential to get rocks up and deal with fletchling. Stone Edge over Rock Slide because I need more power. Also a standard set.

Snivy is the typical Eviolite wallbreaker, and my final win condition. It keeps grounds and waters in check, and I like to double Chinchou => Snivy when my opponent runs Chinchou and uses volt switch => Scald/HP Grass. HP Ground is nice for Gunk, Mag, and Ponyta, if I manage to para it.

Timburr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
Level: 5
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up

Drifloon @ Berry Juice
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 116 HP / 168 Def / 40 SpA / 8 SpD / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recycle

Chinchou @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 52 Def / 232 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Skrelp @ Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 36 HP / 116 Def / 200 SpA / 116 SpD / 40 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Scald

Archen @ Berry Juice
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 76 HP / 20 Atk / 76 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Snivy @ Eviolite
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power [Ground]

=======================

STANDARD HYPER OFFENSE

Yes, this team is old as fuck. Yes, it's still really good. I think this is one of the best examples of how Hyper Offense plays out: breaking the opponent while maintaining defensive synergy through offense. There's at least 2 or 3 checks to any given mon, and the opponent is heavily punished if they ever find themselves losing momentum.

Dwebble is a staple of HO, and it provides much-needed hazards. Also allows me to knock off Foo / Drilbur leads which think they're clever by trying to Taunt / KO me before I lay the rocks and spikes, which makes them immensely easier to deal with. Also provides a good check to some setup mons in a pinch, mainly smashers not named Shellder and Fletchling.

Gastly / Elekid are my wallbreaking combo. I don't think there's anything that can tank hits from both of these mons apart from maybe 100% health Ferroseed. They bring shit down, and that's what matters. (Additionally, Elekid can revenge a lot of things, thanks to its advantageous speed tier.)

Abra is my panic button and fighting remover. It also deals with waters thanks to Energy Ball, and I find Protect quite useful, even though some people prefer just replacing it with a fourth attack moveslot. I have a lot of fighting coverage, so HP Fight isn't really needed.

Pawniard simply rocks, and Life Orb SD annihilates anything not named defensive Timburr or fastfoo. Knock Off hurts a LOT, and Sucker Punch is YET ANOTHER panic button (which also cleanly OHKOes frail attackers like Elekid and Bunnelby and others which think they can tank an evio sucker). A nightmare for webs.

Finally, Mienfoo cleans late-game and deals with dark-types and steel/rock-types nicely. Scarf HJK hurts, and it's EV'd to always survive Carvanha's LO adamant Waterfall after SR. Often played as a lead in order to get into the appropriate mon quickly.

I've topped ladder at least 2 times with this team, back then. Its viability hasn't changed at all since.

Dwebble @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Knock Off
- Rock Blast

Gastly @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 40 Def / 200 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Substitute

Elekid @ Life Orb
Ability: Static
EVs: 20 Atk / 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Cross Chop
- Psychic

Abra @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 236 SpA / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect

Pawniard @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off

Mienfoo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 156 Atk / 116 Def / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

=======================

FIGHTING FRENZY

This team was made when everyone was using parting shot Pancham. I felt that SD Pancham was underrated, so I built a team around it and Scraggy. Here's the result.

It's pretty good, and uses a lot of my favorite / trademark mons: Scraggy, Larvesta, ScarfMag, Pancham...

I think this is one of the bulkier teams I've built. It's also less colorful on team preview, which impacts its viability, but I can't do anything about that. (´・ω・`)

Staryu / Larvesta is the main defensive backbone, and deals with most SRers and fighting/grass-types. Staryu is the classic Scald / Psychic bulky variant (I run 18 speed for extra bulk), while Larvesta has my custom FUCKFOO spread and standard moves. The core is kinda weak to Chinchou, but my fighting types can deal with that.

Pawniard provides SR and a more reliable switch-in to Fletchling and Vullaby. Sucker deals with smashers... The usual set.

Scarf Magnemite is a really fun mon and a great way to get momentum back on my side. It deals with a lot of mons, has a good typing, and Sturdy allows me to use it as a panic button in case a sweep is incoming. It went from the minority of mags, when everyone was running SturdyJuice, to the most common set by far.

Scraggy is the first mon of the Fight core, and boy does it wreck. Shed Skin makes it possible to setup on nearly any defensive mon, since status is going away sooner or later. DD HJK is really strong, and fight/dark STAB coverage pretty much hits anything apart from fairies. Scrags' godly bulk means that it WILL tank that hit, provided it's not a high BP STAB super effective attack. And no, Scraggy doesn't lose to Foo. If you switch in Mienfoo while Scraggy has gotten up a DD, it's often too late. Drain Punch recovery is nice too.

Pancham is the second mon of the Fight core, and has nice synergy with Scraggy. While the latter cannot touch mons like Snubbull or Spritzee, Pancham has Swords Dance and 18 attack, which means it steamrolls teams relying on fairies to check fights. SD and higher attack give Pancham a much higher damage output than Scraggy, while Iron Fist boosts Drain Punch's BP to 90 prior to STAB. Knock Off deals with ghosts and the rare psychic type not named Abra. However, Pancham can be dealt with by using mons like Ponyta, which is why Scraggy will shine in matches against opponents running those.

FRICTION (Scraggy) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Shed Skin
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 36 HP / 156 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 220 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- High Jump Kick

GOLD (Staryu) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 156 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

SHOTS (Magnemite) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 240 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ground]

SMOKE AND MIRRORS (Larvesta) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Def / 156 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp

POLAROID (Pawniard) (M) @ Eviolite
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

WARRIORS (Pancham) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 180 Atk / 100 Def / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot

=======================

SNIBETI SNAB IN MY STICKY

This is my only ORAS webs team, and the only one I'd feel comfortable playing with. It's incredible how powerful Corphish is with an SD under its belt (shell?). It also features very nice sets, like giga drain / HP Psychic surskit and TWave Abra. I laddered to #1 with this one. One of its qualities is that it can still function even when webs aren't up. I initially built it with blarajan in order for him to use it in SPL, but he preferred using another team. (lol what a (BAN ME PLEASE))

Anyway, the essential mon is of course Surskit. It's the best Sticky Web setter, but that doesn't mean much when the competition is composed of Sewaddle and Spinarak. I wish I didn't have to use shitty and bad excuse for a bug-type, but I have to, so I thought that I might as well put a few gimmicks on it. Sticky Web + Scald are normal moves, but I decided to run Giga Drain in order to surprise Chinchou / Drilbur / Staryu on the switch-in. With two giga drains, I whittle down all chinchous to a point where +2 Aqua Jet from Corphish will KO it. Hidden Power Psychic is used to KO Croagunk on the switch-in, because for some reason every fucking Gunk user feels the need to flaunt the mon in my face at every occasion. Do they think it's fine because 5/6 of my mons can be considered "weak" to it without webs?

Honestly, Corphish is so strong it's not even funny. a +2 Crabhammer OHKOes defensive Porygon, the mon which can tank Scarf Mienfoo's Adamant High Jump Kick. Aqua Jet can be considered as strong as Pawniard's Sucker Punch, except that it has a better priority offensive typing. Crabhammer is the move to spam when webs are down, and KOes things. (I don't have much more to say about that.)
I use Superpower over Knock Off because I can deal with Foongus, and I prefer to guarantee the KO/accuracy against Porygon. It also KOes Ferroseed and Pawniard, for the players who think they can knock off + sucker me while surviving the first Crabhammer.

Snivy is my ground check, once again, and alternate win condition. I run evio/sub/giga drain because it provides a perfect balance between utility and recovery, and I don't need glare when I have Sticky Web. HP Fire over HP Ground because grass-types are annoying, and I don't really need the extra speed anyway.

Pawniard is Pawniard, setting up Stealth Rock and knocking off shit while deterring my opponents from spamming Psychic or Acrobatics. Knock Off / Iron Head / Sucker Punch standard sets and EVs, I guess.

Snubbull is my main defensive sponge, tanking everything other team members can't. Play Rough is the main STAB move, and it hurts decently coming from base 15 attack (I preferred adding points in defensive stats and enough speed to reach 12spe). Thief allows me to steal an item once BJuice has been consumed, while Earthquake beats Chinchou, Pawniard, Mag, etc. I chose Heal Bell in the free slot because the team really appreciates clerics: I can Knock Off Ponyta with Pawniard without being forced to endure a burn from Will-O-Wisp throughout the whole match. Para is also very annoying.

Finally, Abra is the glue and cleaner. My team is quite weak to mons like Croagunk, Pawniard, so Abra really comes in handy. Psychic / HP Fight / DazzGleam is the usual set of coverage, but Thunder Wave might seem a little unorthodox. All I remember is that it's essential for beating some things I can't be assed to remember right now, but it's definitely very useful. As a bonus, your opponents will rage about getting fully para'd while you SD again with Corphish, which is nice.

Snivy @ Eviolite
EVs: 76 HP / 240 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Substitute
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Surskit @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 36 HP / 20 Def / 196 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Sticky Web
- Hidden Power [Psychic]
- Giga Drain

Corphish @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Atk / 76 Def / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Snubbull @ Berry Juice
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Atk / 116 Def / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Thief
- Earthquake
- Heal Bell

Abra @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunder Wave

=======================

Scraggy Spirit (AKA bonus nokrow BW team)

I still don't understand why Murkrow was banned in BW2, but I was forced to adapt and build new teams. This is the result: Scraggy is a fucking beast in that meta, with fairies being absent and its main scarf check gone. It also features cool sets like SD Foo!

PassFoo runs a very defensive EV spread, which means I can tank 2 hits from almost anything and slowpass to Ponyta or Scraggy. I can also clean with Foo if I need to, since Drain Punch and Payback pack quite a punch after a boost. Speaking of Payback, I use it over Knock Off because I don't need the utility of the latter, and hitting Misdreavus / other ghosts is more important. (For those who don't know, knock off has 20BP in BW2.)

If I manage to both pass a Swords Dance to Scraggy and Dragon Dance, then the match is over. Unfortunately, that doesn't always happen, but Scraggy can still sweep without passed boosts. Drain Punch and High Jump kick can be freely spammed due to the absence of fairy types (although you need to be careful of clever Misdreavus switch-ins), and Crunch is Scraggy's most powerful dark-type STAB. While it's weaker than ORAS Knock Off, it has a 20% chance of reducing the opponent's Defense, which can make for some fun haxxy shenanigans. Jolly nature and 15 speed are used to creep 14 speed scarfers like Magnemite and Snover, which are quite common in that meta.

Shroomish is my go-to sand counter and water check. It really counterteams the former: Hippopotas and Drilbur can't touch it, while Lileep gets toxic-ed and cannot toxic back because of Poison Heal. Spore is very useful, and Giga Drain is decently powerful while healing after tanking a hit. You need to be careful about Synthesis, though, due to its limited amount of PPs (8) and the reduced amount of recovery under hail/sand.

Misdreavus is my second win condition, and can trivially finish games by itself. Taunt prevents Stealth Rock, since I have no Rapid Spinner, along with Thunder Wave from Porygon. Shadow Ball is the main STAB move, and hurts a lot when boosted by NP. Hidden Power Fighting keeps Pawniard at bay, and 2HKOes Porygon after a boost. I need to be careful about Scraggy, though, since +2 HP Fight doesn't OHKO it. Missy can also tank some hits with its respectable bulk and great speed tier.

Magnemite is my scarfer, and revenge kills quite a lot, including but not limited to Misdreavus, Tirtouga, Archen, and all of the smashers if at full health, since Sturdy secures any KO Magnemite might hit. Volt Switch provides momentum, while Thunderbolt can be spammed once the electric immunities are gone (Drilbur, Chinchou, etc). HP Grass hits both Chinchou and Ground-types, in case my opponent is trying to play mindgames with me.

Ponyta is my fight check and can become a wallbreaker if I pass it attack boosts. Eviolite and Flame Body means I can burn opponents, even without running Will-O-Wisp. Sunny Day provides weather control (in case I'm facing a sand/sun/rain) and makes Flare Blitz much harder to wall, while boosting Morning Sun's recovery rate. Flare Blitz is the go-to STAB, and hurts quite a lot, coming from Ponyta's impressive attack stat. Wild Charge hits water-types and Archen, but misses out on Chinchou (which can't really hurt me under sun anyway while I whittle it down with Flare Blitz).

Mienfoo (M) @ Eviolite
EVs: 156 HP / 116 Def / 196 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Payback
- Baton Pass

Scraggy @ Eviolite
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 SpD / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Crunch
- Drain Punch

Shroomish @ Eviolite
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 196 HP / 196 Def / 36 SpA / 36 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Toxic

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 240 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball

Magnemite @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Ponyta @ Eviolite
EVs: 156 Atk / 76 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sunny Day
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun
- Wild Charge

=======================

FREE SHIT (AKA good teams running mons that can be considered gimmicks with short descriptions)

Vulpix (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 36 Def / 196 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 23 HP
- Fire Blast
- Overheat
- Energy Ball
- Extrasensory

Croagunk (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 116 Def / 108 SpA / 116 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Drain Punch
- Sludge Bomb
- Vacuum Wave
- Knock Off

Fletchling (M)
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 156 HP / 196 Atk / 92 Def / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Drilbur (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Pumpkaboo-Super (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 44 HP / 196 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Bullet Seed
- Synthesis
- Will-O-Wisp

Magnemite @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Numel (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Simple
EVs: 36 HP / 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Flame Charge
- Ancient Power

Archen (M)
EVs: 76 HP / 180 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge
- Roost

Timburr (M) @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

Stunky (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 12 HP / 92 Atk / 64 Def / 108 SpA / 188 SpD / 4 Spe
Brave Nature
- Pursuit
- Sludge Bomb
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Blast

Cottonee (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 196 HP / 116 Def / 60 SpA / 68 SpD / 68 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Memento
- Dazzling Gleam
- Giga Drain

Shellder (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 196 HP / 156 Atk / 36 Def / 76 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Explosion

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head

Rufflet @ Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Return
- Superpower
- Substitute

Surskit @ Focus Sash
EVs: 36 Atk / 196 SpA / 236 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Hydro Pump
- Thief
- Sticky Web
- Protect

Timburr @ Eviolite
EVs: 76 HP / 196 Atk / 76 Def / 15 SpD
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
- Poison Jab

Archen @ Berry Juice
EVs: 76 HP / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Acrobatics
- U-turn

Snivy @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Substitute
- Synthesis

Aron @ Life Orb
Ability: Heavy Metal
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Hone Claws
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Surskit @ Focus Sash
EVs: 196 SpA / 236 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Sticky Web
- Protect
- Scald
- Thief

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Def / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Staryu @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 236 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Psychic
- Scald
- Recover

Cottonee @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Encore
- Memento
- Dazzling Gleam
- Stun Spore

FIRE IS MY BLOOD (Larvesta) @ Eviolite
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Def / 156 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun

WTHDYTIA KICK (Mienfoo) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch

ZAP7 (Chinchou) @ Berry Juice
EVs: 52 Def / 228 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Heal Bell
- Ice Beam

PIERCE THE HEAVENS (Drilbur) @ Eviolite
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

FULLMETALALCHEMIST (Magnemite) @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground]

AS FREE AS A BIRD (Archen)
EVs: 180 Atk / 76 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Roost
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

WHO (Natu) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 36 HP / 76 Def / 196 SpA / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
- U-turn
- Psychic
- Heat Wave
- Giga Drain

THE (Magnemite) @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Flash Cannon

HELL (Vullaby) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Rock Smash

DO YOU (Chinchou) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 52 Def / 228 SpA / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

THINK (Mienfoo) @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Acrobatics

I AM (Larvesta) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Zen Headbutt
- Wild Charge

Natu (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 36 HP / 156 Def / 116 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Feather Dance
- Roost
- Psychic
- U-turn

Darumaka @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 76 Def / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Rock Slide

Porygon @ Life Orb
Ability: Download
EVs: 120 Def / 240 SpA / 80 SpD / 40 Spe
Bold Nature
- Agility
- Psychic
- Tri Attack

Corphish @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Atk / 76 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crabhammer
- Superpower
- Aqua Jet

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
EVs: 156 HP / 156 Atk / 196 Def
Careful Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Drain Punch
- Fake Out
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Archen @ Eviolite
EVs: 76 HP / 100 Atk / 76 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Roost

Carvanha @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 196 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Aqua Jet
- Protect

Shellder @ Eviolite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 236 HP / 196 Def / 76 SpD
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Mienfoo @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 116 Atk / 156 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Acrobatics

Archen
EVs: 76 HP / 20 Atk / 76 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Acrobatics
- U-turn

Drilbur @ Eviolite
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

=======================

I don't really have much more to say. It's been a wild ride, and all these years have been kind of fun. Sun/Moon is approaching, so I thought I'd finally wrap up my entire XY/ORAS experience.

Thanks for reading!

FREE MISSY

Last edited:

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hi apt-get
teambuilding with you + Chieliee in bw was always really fun
you have always been the most innovative LCer
maybe if we both suddenly become more active in gen 7 we can teambuild together then

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
You know dude, as much as we don't like each other, I gotta say that your teams are pretty damn good. I think I may have accidentally made that 2nd team once, though. Still, good work.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You know dude, as much as we don't like each other, I gotta say that your teams are pretty damn good. I think I may have accidentally made that 2nd team once, though. Still, good work.
To be fair, Dwebble/Abra/Foo/Pawn is standard HO mons. I ran pump as my spinblocker and Carv as my fast mom on my team lol

Regardless, we didn't really talk all that much when you were here, but you were never an asshole and your teams are always clean (makes me miss abs a little bit more too lol) good luck on your future life endeavors, hope to see you around from time to time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)