Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I'm looking for a Hidden Ability (Swift Swim) Poliwirl, Poliwag or Politoed. Been looking for one for a while but haven't had any luck :( Any chance my luck could change here?

IGN: Vurne
FC:4468-1116-6975

Hey guys! I'm looking for a Hidden Ability (Swift Swim) Poliwirl, Poliwag or Politoed. Been looking for one for a while but haven't had any luck :( Any chance my luck could change here?

IGN: Vurne
FC:4468-1116-6975
I have a 5 IV because I'm too lazy to breed a spitback. Let me know if you're interested still.

Okay, so I'm going to be getting back to regularly soft resetting events - I want some good stuff of my own to add to my thread - and I was just curious what you guys think would be good to focus on. :)

These are noteworthy events I have ready to be SR:

PAL - Alpha Saphhire
  • 20th Anniversary Mew
  • 20th Anniversary Celebi
  • Christmas Jirachi (shiny)
  • Manesh Hoopa
  • Shiny Rayquaza
  • Diancie
  • FEB2015 Darkrai
JPN - Omega Ruby
  • Shaymin
  • Victini
  • Keldeo
  • Shiny Rayquaza
  • 7/11 Latios
  • 7/11 Lugia
  • Diancie
  • Hoopa
  • Shiny Yveltal
  • Shiny Xerneas
  • Zygarde
  • Christmas Arceus
JPN - X
  • Shiny Arceus
Though now that I've actually typed up the list I think the answer might be obvious, lol. Still, I'd like people's opinions based on what would be the most valuable trade wise on Smogon.

ps. I usually soft reset multiples at a time to save time/give me more possible keeps per reset.

Okay, so I'm going to be getting back to regularly soft resetting events - I want some good stuff of my own to add to my thread - and I was just curious what you guys think would be good to focus on. :)

PAL - Alpha Saphhire
  • 20th Anniversary Mew
  • Manesh Hoopa
  • Shiny Rayquaza
  • Diancie
  • FEB2015 Darkrai
JPN - Omega Ruby
  • Shaymin
  • Victini
  • Keldeo
  • Shiny Rayquaza
  • 7/11 Latios
  • 7/11 Lugia
  • Diancie
  • Hoopa
  • Shiny Yveltal
  • Shiny Xerneas
  • Zygarde
  • Christmas Arceus
JPN - X
  • Shiny Arceus
Though now that I've actually typed up the list I think the answer might be obvious, lol. Still, I'd like people's opinions based on what would be the most valuable trade wise on Smogon.

ps. I usually soft reset multiples at a time to save time/give me more possible keeps per reset.
6th Gen shiny legends (apart from Ray) aren't something that you see a lot of here.

So those plus Keldeo, Shaymin & Victini would be priority I'd think.

Everything else has been done quite a lot.

PAL - Alpha Saphhire
  • 20th Anniversary Mew
  • Manesh Hoopa
  • Shiny Rayquaza
  • Diancie
  • FEB2015 Darkrai
JPN - Omega Ruby
  • Shaymin
  • Victini
  • Keldeo
  • Shiny Rayquaza
  • 7/11 Latios
  • 7/11 Lugia
  • Diancie
  • Hoopa
  • Shiny Yveltal
  • Shiny Xerneas
  • Zygarde
  • Christmas Arceus
JPN - X
  • Shiny Arceus

For trading here? Definitely the JPN shiny exclusives followed by the shiny jirachi/Darkrai/whatever is newest

LF: Someone with a reset bag
I have a spare bag I can use to reset your Pokemon's EVs. Just add me and I'll be on momentarily.

On another note: Does anyone want this for free? lol

B5 - 5,2 - Shaymin - Adamant - Natural Cure - 31.31.28.31.31.31

What would you even use as its moveset? >_<

Last edited:

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for one of those "Rayquaza catching" Sableye for my sister. Can anyone help me with that? I only need the Sableye and can clone it if necessary. Don't need the balloon. Thank you.
If you still need one I'm giving away Buckert's sableye for this purpose, just leave a message on my profile.

I want to to try RNG some wondercard poke's I haven't picked up on my 4th/5th gen games but I have no idea how to go about starting to find my SID. I'm reading the guides but I have never chained shiny's before and it all seems a bit daunting to try and start off doing. Anyone able to help? or got some tips?

I just had a thought - Would I be able to use the wondercard poke's to find out my SID? They are the Shiny Beasts D/P/P and shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina (B/W)? or not because they won't have my trainer ID as the OT?

Last edited:
I want to to try RNG some wondercard poke's I haven't picked up on my 4th/5th gen games but I have no idea how to go about starting to find my SID. I'm reading the guides but I have never chained shiny's before and it all seems a bit daunting to try and start off doing. Anyone able to help? or got some tips?

I just had a thought - Would I be able to use the wondercard poke's to find out my SID? They are the Shiny Beasts D/P/P and shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina (B/W)? or not because they won't have my trainer ID as the OT?
Uh, I might be wrong on this, but those Wondercards will always be shiny and thus you don't even need to know your SID to RNG them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)