Infinite Ditto Giveaway [Done, don't post]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Buckert thanks for the dittos. I wanted to request one more. Thanks in advance!!

IGN: Emma
Deposited: Lv 5 Female Wurmply
Ditto wanted: Quiet Quiet, Sassy 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 00 Ditto

IGN: Katie
Deposited: Female Wurmple, Lv 2 in a Great Ball, holding a Rare Candy, named "Buckert=COOL"
Ditto Wanted: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant but I don't really care about nature, named "Odo" if possible

Thanks so much in advance. It's kind of amazing that you do this. XD

IGN: I8TOKYO
DEPOSIITED:lv3female wumple
Ditto wanted:timid/ hp grass
Thank you
For doing this, makes breeding SO much easier!

IGN: Boo
Deposited: Level 2 Female Wurmple
Ditto Wanted: Timid 6IV

And I forgot the most important part!
Thx ^^

Deposited a lv. 2 (F) Wurmple.
IGN: Stephen
Ditto Wanted: Timid HP Water

Thanks again in advance!

Last edited:
I'd like to request another Ditto please, the flawless modest one. I uploaded a female lvl. 6 Wurmple holding a Pecha berry with the message 'Buckert Modest', my IGN is Dion. Thanks in advance!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yo, Mr. Buckert

IGN: Christophe
Deposited: Level 5 female Wurmple (holding a Pecha Berry)
Ditto wanted: Rash 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31Ditto

As always, you can't begin to imagine how much this means to me.

Best greetings.

IGN: Katie
Deposited: Female Wurmple, Lv 2 in a Poké Ball, holding a Pecha Berry named "Buckert=COOL"
Ditto Wanted: 31/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant but I don't really care about nature, named "Odo" please if possible, Imposter ability of you feel like it.

Reposting because my other Wurmple got stolen for its Rare Candy. So much for tokens of gratitude. Thanks so much in advance!

IGN: Ruby
Deposited: Lvl 2 female wurmple
Ditto Wanted: Quiet 0 Speed

Much love for the many Dittos!

Last edited:
OK, what is happening??? My Wurmple was only holding a Pecha Berry this time and it got swiped again! This time I got a shiny Japanese Careful Imposter 6IV Ditto! Whaaaaa?? I'm pretty sure it's hacked, but I could be wrong. I have no clue. I don't know whether to be angry or flattered.

Permission to upload one more Wurmple with the message "DO NOT TRADE", or would it not be good excuse to deviate from the rules?

Who knew Wurmples were in such high demand...:P

IGN: Dizzy
Ditto Wanted: Timid HP Fire

Edit:
OK, what is happening??? My Wurmple was only holding a Pecha Berry this time and it got swiped again! This time I got a shiny Japanese Careful Imposter 6IV Ditto! Whaaaaa?? I'm pretty sure it's hacked, but I could be wrong. I have no clue. I don't know whether to be angry or flattered.

Permission to upload one more Wurmple with the message "DO NOT TRADE", or would it not be good excuse to deviate from the rules?

Who knew Wurmples were in such high demand...:P
lol, same thing just happened to me. Same nature and everything and it was even holding a destiny knot.

Someone's either camping this thread or mixing up the Wurmples for the Reddit giveaways since these things are so commonly used as fodder in trades like these.

I want to suggest that we use a less common Poke or the OP could suggest the best time to upload for him or her since these are starting to get sniped.

Last edited:
IGN: Travis
Deposited: Level 1 Female Wurmple
Ditto Wanted: Imposter (if possible) Naughty 6IV

Many, many thanks

Edit: Apologies to Buckert I read through and couldn't see anything expressly stating whether HA was available or not. Your generosity is much admired, regardless.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

Edit:
lol, same thing just happened to me. Same nature and everything and it was even holding a destiny knot.

Someone's either camping this thread or mixing up the Wurmples for the Reddit giveaways since these things are so commonly used as fodder in trades like these.

I want to suggest that we use a less common Poke or the OP could suggest the best time to upload for him or her since these are starting to get sniped.
Well I want to make this giveaway accessable for everyone and make it as easy as possible to obtain one of my excellent Dittos, so that's why I chose to use a Wurmple for this giveaway, since it can be caught very easily. It's a shame people are terrorising the GTS and trading Dittos which aren't mine, but I can't do much about it.

Besides, yours got sniped as well. xD So please upload a new one. :) Same goes to everyone between this post and my previous besides Fu Rui and stevexclax.

Edit: Writga please don't ask for anything that is not in this thread.

Well I want to make this giveaway accessable for everyone and make it as easy as possible to obtain one of my excellent Dittos, so that's why I chose to use a Wurmple for this giveaway, since it can be caught very easily. It's a shame people are terrorising the GTS and trading Dittos which aren't mine, but I can't do much about it.

Besides, yours got sniped as well. xD So please upload a new one. :) Same goes to everyone between this post and my previous besides Fu Rui and stevexclax.

Edit: Writga please don't ask for anything that is not in this thread.
No problem. I honestly think it's just the reddit thing and they don't usually do repeat trades, so we should be fine.

So re-uploaded.

This time:

Deposited: Level 5 Female Wurmple

Seriously, thanks for doing this. If there's any way I can help, let me know.

Edit:And got it. Thanks again:)

Last edited:
Mine is gone..
going to upload again! :)

IGN: Boo
Deposited: Level 2 Female Wurmple holding Pecha berry
Ditto Wanted: Timid 6IV

Thanks a lot!

Ditto received!!

Thanks x3

Last edited:
I'd like to request another Ditto please, the flawless modest one. I uploaded a female lvl. 6 Wurmple holding a Pecha berry with the message 'Buckert Modest', my IGN is Dion. Thanks in advance!
I reuploaded another female lvl. Wurmple because I got sniped.

IGN: Two Hander
Deposited: Level 1 Female Wurmple
Ditto Wanted: Timid HP Ice

You're a HUGE help, wish I had found your thread sooner.

Got it, thanks!

Last edited:
IGN: ~Aritra~
Deposited: ~Level 2 Female Wurmple holding Oran Berry~
Ditto Wanted: ~Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 any HP will do~

You are a saviour! Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Traded Dittos for every Wurmple I could find. Up-to-date again. :)

173 Dittos and counting!

IGN: UltraZap
Deposited: Level 2 Female Wurmple holding pecha berry
Ditto Wanted: Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
IGN: Ruby
Deposited: Lvl 2 female wurmple
Ditto Wanted: Sassy 0 Speed

Thanks dude!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)