OST Predicts Tour - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

OST 12 PREDICTION TOURNAMENT

reigning champion BlackBloodz
Hosted by FireMage
Art by Tikitik

Playing before the prediction tour occurred
You may play before the prediction tournament is up but try not to announce the result of your games before it actually get posted. In case you would play, the result wouldn't be altered anyway.

Welcome to another year of predictions! Sadly sandshrewz is still doing military service so this year I'll be flying solo. so please bear with me!

For those unfamiliar with the format of the tournament; We'll post alongside the current OST Thread and you have to guess the winner of each match up. For each correct answer, you'll get a certain amount of points, which will end up with you obtaining an overall score.

For the winner of the Predictions tour - you'll receive a rather lovely Custom Banner and if you already have one; we'll negotiate a different prize.
~HERE IS THE FORM~

Remember, as it's round 4, each correct answer is worth 4 points!

round 2+3 will be counted sometime "soon" see below post

Standings
Winner Predicts
Round 1 Results
Round 2 Results

48 Hours until Form closes.

Last edited by a moderator:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about not counting results from round 2, but I've been otherwise occupied with irl issues that requitre me to spend time there.

If anyone fancies helping out it'd lower the pressure on my workload / me overall. That'd be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)