League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Next up: Illaoi's character design breaks the gender stereotype, but does her poor performance on the Rift in comparison to such female characters as Miss Fortune and Nidalee make her sexist as well? Stay tuned for this and more at 11!

It's marketing they have muscular male characters and sexy females most men and women love both learn biology and potentially economics that's all I'm going to say to this shit fest.

i mean dont wanna be pretentious or anything but league's main target audience is male teenagers that happen to... yea

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
is kindred gender neutral enough to talk about????

anyways what happened to zim/zer to make devourer good? havent seen it sorry zim/zer in na but all the lck and kr soq ive seen has been exclusively devourer

Last edited:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
there's two beings, just use they/them, it covers all cases (esp. if you want to delve into the "one being split itself in two" lore)

I tried Devourer Kindred and it really helps early damage output (Kindred benefits a LOT from attack speed early) but you spend so much time farming with a less-than-stellar clear speed that I don't think it's really worth it; although it's very potent with second item Bloodthirster, Warrior alongside RFC still seems better

you do get an extra dog though and having an extra dog can only be good

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if anyone wants to be a member of CLUB SNUFF

the SNUFFWOLF LIGHTFILM club is accepting all interested parties for our hip, happenin tag of SNUFF

is kindred gender neutral enough to talk about????

anyways what happened to zim/zer to make devourer good? havent seen it sorry zim/zer in na but all the lck and kr soq ive seen has been exclusively devourer
During preseason teams were basically running an assassin, 2-3 ad carries, and 1-2 Mage supports/tanks. Now the meta is tanks tanks everywhere. Warrior Kindred (armor pen focused) is much better against squishies, but devourer + passive + botrk absolutely shreds tanks and Baron. The game is also less snowbally than preseason due to a couple of minor changes, which is why devourer/farming junglers are "in" again.

The difference is pretty significant, 4% win rate difference with the same build but different enchants, Devourer is definitely the way to go unless you are horribly losing by your second back.

It's so hard to solo carry if you aren't the adc or mid. People just feel so heavy otherwise. Give me champ picks, because the champs I am playing just aren't cutting it. I feel like I am playing well. I always get to gold 2, then I can't get past it. I get so much cancer but I haven't been tilting or letting it stop me. What champs can I learn to carry harder?

I think it is better to play top than jungle in gold. I think its better to just pub stomp someone.

Last edited:
You definitely can solo carry as support or jungler, but that gets exponentially harder as you climb because of better warding/map movements leading to fewer catches.

In any case SoloQ gonna SoloQ, sometimes the other two lanes (or when you're jungler, always all three) feed their asses off so that you never really stood a chance.

In other news Hextech crafting is up on NA, hit me up tonight (ign: TenSecondsFlat) if you want to get carried to some phat loot boxes :pimp: (jk I suck pls carry me instead)

Last edited:
Yeah it is without a doubt possible. Janna freelo. :^)

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2125748182/204049685?tab=overview

Just played that game and got my first chest of the day. S+ Rammus jungle game. I like hybrid penetration marks on him. Really makes your ganks and ultimates hurt at the expense of clear times, but Rammus isn't supposed to be in his jungle. I have been experimenting with 30% CDR Scaling from quints and glyphs on junglers like Amumu and Rammus too. They feel very potent once you get a snowball going.

Jumping in on the topic of which role carries most - I think Jungle is the one to play (especially in lower elo). Jungle can just do it all. If you want to carry, you can play a brawler and invade. If you want your team mates to carry, you can play a gank focused champion which can tank scale late while getting your carries fed. Also I think the ability to impact every lane is very important (mid/top can do it with teleport, although to a lesser extent).

I feel the same way. You can play any jungler, and you can win a lot in silver/bronze. I just feel like once I hit 1600-1750 elo, it becomes harder. I always feel like I am just about to break through it, but I just don't. I feel like I am not a stupid player. I just need to carry harder in some way or form.

It's so hard to solo carry if you aren't the adc or mid. People just feel so heavy otherwise. Give me champ picks, because the champs I am playing just aren't cutting it. I feel like I am playing well. I always get to gold 2, then I can't get past it. I get so much cancer but I haven't been tilting or letting it stop me. What champs can I learn to carry harder?

I think it is better to play top than jungle in gold. I think its better to just pub stomp someone.
I'm playing Yasuo and I'm starting to climb hard. He takes a while to learn.

One thing which I dislike about jungling is I feel like my team needs to back me up. I always hate it when my teammates don't care about objectives, but the enemy team is always grouped for dragon the moment it spawns.

I think in gold elo if you want to jungle, you need to snowball lanes so hard and pray they pull through for you. So many times lanes get crushed so bad, to the point where you cant help them since they are dying 3 minutes into the game. I tried playing Amumu to carry fights instead of the lanes. The result was barely winning fights and we can't take objectives since people would be dead or too low. Or I would do Amumu things, but the enemy team would just be better. Stuff like Fiora, Fizz, Darius, or Yasuo, and dynamic queues can compound this problem. Like a Fiora can just crush my Poppy and keep on killing them. Then they become a hyper scaling assassin beast. Or I have to shut down a Darius early, if I can. Otherwise we can just bend over unless people know how to work together to bring him down.

There isn't a worse feeling to losing a 2 v 2 to a convenient counter gank. Although you can't not do your job as a jungler. That is why I think it is better to lane. So you can have more control over that.

Last edited:

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
LizardMan just play Gragas tbh... Good clear, early gank pressure, nice objective control and scales well into teamfights, wouldnt be surprised if he got nerfed again

Amumu is called a good pick in low elo because even if you have 0 clue about jungling you still are useful. But once people get a bit smarter Amumu is pretty bad, he has horrible clear, bad ganks, etc

I like the Graves idea best. I didn't know I could smart cast my A button until yesterday. Thought it would be a good idea to use ZXCV for my pings as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)