Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I want to SR Zekrom but I really don't want to do a neutral speed nature because there's more room for neutral nature errors.

Is a Jolly or Timid or mixed plus speed Zekrom worth doing in any meta? The on-site analysis says not but I really want it to be wrong.
Stick with Adamant or Naughty.

Like what I got? Or DISQUALIFIED?

Arceus
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/28/x/26/31

In my opinion, not bad. But I figured it's good enough to ask the audience.
You only have three flawless IVs and you're not looking for a hidden power. Easy toss.

Looking for female safari ball member of the Gible family and female love & moon ball Gastly.

Hello everyone,
I used to dabble in competitive pokemon back in the Diamond/Pearl days (BP Scizor 4Ever). Anyways I am here to request a pro bono case as I recently got my hands on Omega Ruby and just started the game, so I don't have much to offer. I am looking to assemble my dream team and would greatly appreciate if someone could give me a houndour (any IV's really but something decent preferred) with either a Hasty or Mild nature and if possible flash fire ability, an adamant Mankey, an impish Scyther, and last but not least a timid Gastly. If you have the pokemon, but not the right nature i'll still take it! Thank you for your time and consideration, please feel free to private message me or reply here and we can work something out.
I can help you out with all of them except maybe the houndour (if i have one lying around, i can help with that too). VM me if interested

Hello everyone,
I used to dabble in competitive pokemon back in the Diamond/Pearl days (BP Scizor 4Ever). Anyways I am here to request a pro bono case as I recently got my hands on Omega Ruby and just started the game, so I don't have much to offer. I am looking to assemble my dream team and would greatly appreciate if someone could give me a houndour (any IV's really but something decent preferred) with either a Hasty or Mild nature and if possible flash fire ability, an adamant Mankey, an impish Scyther, and last but not least a timid Gastly. If you have the pokemon, but not the right nature i'll still take it! Thank you for your time and consideration, please feel free to private message me or reply here and we can work something out.
Stick with Adamant or Naughty.

You only have three flawless IVs and you're not looking for a hidden power. Easy toss.

Looking for female safari ball member of the Gible family and female love & moon ball Gastly.
Moon ball timid gastly in my thread....free spitbacks or I do have a couple of 5/6 iv ones for trade :)

Ah yea that's what I meant sorry, I was asking if the code gave a random bird or whether it was set :P
Turns out I was wrong, you can check them. So I have 2 Articuno and 2 Zapdos right now.

Also, from what I can gather, codes starting with:
E6Z7 : Zapdos
E6Z6 : Articuno

And inferring that the last digit is the decider, gonna guess at E6Z8 being Moltres? Can anyone confirm that?

LF someone with access to max medicine / items to help me out with some items I need, I'll throw some 4iv/5iv throwbacks your way as thanks

LF someone who can teach my flareon iron tail and superpower at ORAS tutors. Can give any item, ability capsule too.

EDIT Gonna be available for 3 more hours, then I'll be asleep.

EDIT2 Got help, thanks!

Last edited:
Matching pokeballs for non shiny versions of:
-M-Salamence
-Gengar
-Greninja
-Talonflame

Ideas? at least 2-3 for each. I'm bad at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)