ORAS NU: soulgazer vs Cased
ORAS LC: Heysup vs blarajan
ORAS Doubles: Memoric vs TheFourthChaser
BW OU: Evuelf vs GOD MARTH
DPP OU: panamaxis vs Smurf.
ADV OU: Ojama vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: giara vs Conflict
RBY OU: Aeroblacktyl vs The_Chaser

won in a game that was made significantly easier after i got a really lucky fury swipes miss turn 2. i'm sorry that happened buddy; i wasn't trying to be a dick about the hax. i was just trying to justify myself (hitting two fury swipes and not getting burnt by scald is 44.8%). i know how significantly that fury swipes miss impacted the game though and i'm sorry

gg heysup, i'm really happy i got to play you in final and sorry how different the game was after turn 2

edit: evidently fury swipes is 80% and not 85%!

Last edited:

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Knight of Cydonia said:
*gets excited for spl posts*
*sees its lc*
*...*
damn dude i was going to be upset about a "fuck lc" post but now i just feel sorta bad u tried to rip on a tier to fit in and no one cared. if u want to be relevant AND think (lele funny meme) lc is bad, go ahead and play it - should be easy for an spl lord such as yourself. im sure you woul have 6-0'd user blarajan with ease, capm dance commander, and am super excited to "like" your string of victory posts next yr

Knight of Cydonia

I COULD BE BANNED!
You know so much about me, your deep cutting insights really made me think I must be in the wrong to post what I feel about every single lc battle.. But I know so little about you- I'll have to try my own amateur psychology. I guess tryhard purveyor of non-tier no one plays to accelerate growth of your badgeset and directly linked sense of self worth?

Glad some lc "player" bit though maybe it will remind you that the guy who wanted lc in spl still has to play because no one else really gives a toss. Have at it shrug its the reaction I crave not acceptance.

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You know so much about me, your deep cutting insights really made me think I must be in the wrong to post what I feel about every single lc battle.. But I know so little about you- I'll have to try my own amateur psychology. I guess tryhard purveyor of non-tier no one plays to accelerate growth of your badgeset and directly linked sense of self worth?

Glad some lc "player" bit though maybe it will remind you that the guy who wanted lc in spl still has to play because no one else really gives a toss. Have at it shrug its the reaction I crave not acceptance.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
tl:dr I'm using boring words to belittle you
whys sandking ground its sand aka rock type make that shit earthshaker
psychic should be oracle fam ta's just pink shes not actually psychic

wrong subject in this thread huh,,, but seeing as nobody will play a game of pokemon, who trynn queue w mike n i

edit: MikeDecIsHere steel has to be timber cuz clock is metal
and for coherence sake storm > zeus and ember > cakaw or replace es w tiny
HOW THe fucK IS WATER NOT MORPH

Last edited:
Puck is literally a fairy are you high

Also fixed

Edit: Wait CTC TA literally has a skill called Psi Blade are you high

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)