Official Smogon Tournament XII - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Played as scheduled and won the first game yesterday, but the game started and ended way later than I thought so we agreed to play the rest today at 10pm gmt+2 (90 mins ago).
However, I've been waiting for two hours and my opponent didnt come up, so hope we can finish tomorrow (will be quite busy and my oppo might be too).

So activity/extension post in case we cannot play, but I honnestly would prefer to play and finish this bo3...
Tag : Shogarth you can pm me on smogon to schedule for tomorrow or find me on the main I might be online.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
Activity, CTC has been on for a while and is rarely messaging me back, PMd him multiple times and he won't respond to fight. Log here of him just getting back to me and i also have skype msgs. Sorry that I have to do this.

Edit: Nvm

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
CTC and Zamrock are playing right now

Croven and Rupe scheduled for two-three hours from now, not knowing that the deadline was now, so they get an extension

streaming pairings on https://www.twitch.tv/isasmash in 2 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)