BW Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
confirming lost despite my blessings from the rng gods, ggs fv. somehow brought unnerve tar to g2 ._.

Last edited:

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Zenadark your opponent claimed you disappeared and I saw no VMs whatsoever. I'll sub you back in, but you should schedule in a VM as soon as possible.

Get this Money sorry for the inconvenience, you'll be the next sub. Uchiha Sasuke so you see this

Soldier similar to above as you didn't have any VM contacts, but your opponent claimed you couldn't play for a week (which is after the deadline) so I subbed you out. Can you send me that screenshot?

ps. use VMs pls

Jirachee oh my god, i'm so sorry, I totally forgot it, don't know what to say, If necessary let get this money play and delete me from this tour. I'm really sorry Zenadark don't know what to say again, too many tour and looks like i'm not able to manage them all

Jirachee let me know what to do, I'll accept every decision and sorry again (to zenadark and GTM too)

it's 40 mins after latest time in the range i state and he hasn't shown up, so gonna have to call activity for now in case this doesn't get done.

apsuperstar14

formerly PokemonGuy14
Why am I out?

This guy said 3am and then just wouldn't respond? There was nothing I could do. I would show you a screenshot, but he deleted the message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)