2015/16 Football/Soccer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the Barca front three looked out of sorts so the result was to be expected.
Anyway, anyone heard about the doping scandal in EPL? Sounds like Leicester is right in the middle of it.

Well both of these ties are certainly far from over. Atletico at home are a dangerous team and don't forget how bad bayern did last year playing in portugal

You mean a push against the defender who was all over him and a kick which the defender didn't even react to? Compared to the WWE stunts which Atletico commit on a daily basis, I don't think they have much room to complain.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Yeah, the difference is that Atletico don't get away with it on a daily basis, while Barcelona have been doing this shit for years, and getting helped by shady refeereing over and over.

It's ok though, Messi and Neymar sell more than the all Atletico together, so it's better for the UEFA

Hala Madrid? Haha, Madrid!!
Thr moment you realised Real Madrid are still trying to blame the referee.

In the other game, I wonder how Mangala keeps getting picked or so highly rated. Everytime I see him, he's roasted by his opponents. ( remember Firmino ? )

Last edited:
Hala Madrid? Haha, Madrid!!
Thr moment you realised Real Madrid are still trying to blame the referee.

In the other game, I wonder how Mangala keeps getting picked or so highly rated. Everytime I see him, he's roasted by his opponents. ( remember Firmino ? )
I don't know the game that you watched today, but Mangala was good for City in the back. PSG scored on a terribly unlucky/stupid/bizarre giveaway by a holding midfielder, and on a corner in which he stepped up on Ibra, who was in an offside/interfering position when the Cavani header was played. Sure, he could have been sent off for the Matuidi challenge (I thought the call was correct on the field), but so would any other defender in the situation. It wasn't Mangala who gave the ball away in the midfield leading up to the play.

Wenger really loves being fourth, huh? Dropping silly points again.

The relegation battle is turning into a straight fight between Norwich and Sunderland. Noriwch just 4 points ahead with Sunderland having a game in hand and going to play them. Hmmm...

Villa and Newcastle were horrific. Couldn't even be bothered to do the basics.

Wenger really loves being fourth, huh? Dropping silly points again.

The relegation battle is turning into a straight fight between Norwich and Sunderland. Noriwch just 4 points ahead with Sunderland having a game in hand and going to play them. Hmmm...

Villa and Newcastle were horrific. Couldn't even be bothered to do the basics.
playing west ham is tricky this year, newcastle look horrendous. Might as well play their reserves at this point to at least give them some premier league experience before they play in the championship

United win tomorrow Arsenal will only be 3 points ahead of them.
bit dangerous playing for 4th when 5th and 6th are right there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)