ORAS OU Suspect Process, Round 6 - Voter Identification Thread (Read OP and Post #216)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not confirming as any of my accounts. Because you know why? I've wasted enough of my time trying to get to a COIL of 2700. Not all people are experts at the game. You think I'm going to endure countless battles of hax. Perhaps maybe lower down the COIL number to either 2000 to make it easier. I mean hell. Every time there's a suspect test, I never even get a chance to even vote yes or no, because of the limited time that I have, let alone having to forfeit so many games because of opponents using fat annoying teams. How bout just make another suspect tour?

All of this is very unfair for people that don't have any free time to even get reqs. Then again, it's unfair enough to even ban offensive pokemon for being too "broken" in the metagame. I mean, if Hoopa-U gets banned, the ways to beat stall and fat annoying teams is just going to be hard, especially Clefable. Why not just suspect that, or Chansey and Blissey as a whole?

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Not confirming as any of my accounts. Because you know why? I've wasted enough of my time trying to get to a COIL of 2700. Not all people are experts at the game. You think I'm going to endure countless battles of hax. Perhaps maybe lower down the COIL number to either 2000 to make it easier. I mean hell. Every time there's a suspect test, I never even get a chance to even vote yes or no, because of the limited time that I have, let alone having to forfeit so many games because of opponents using fat annoying teams. How bout just make another suspect tour?

All of this is very unfair for people that don't have any free time to even get reqs. Then again, it's unfair enough to even ban offensive pokemon for being too "broken" in the metagame. I mean, if Hoopa-U gets banned, the ways to beat stall and fat annoying teams is just going to be hard, especially Clefable. Why not just suspect that, or Chansey and Blissey as a whole?
there are already 7 sites of people who got reqs. so it shouldnt be too hard, right?!^^
there is a reason 2700 coil is needed.
Can you give us some better arguments which speak for a chansey ban for example?
Chansey is only OP if WhiteQueen uses it. thats the way it is ;P

id also like to support this, not because i think a suspect tour would help but because I'm ass at ou so i can't get recs. unfair system. the system is rigged. jeb bush was supposed to take florida as a winner take all, am is donald trump.

Edit: I really don't think how I could've made this more obvious as a joke.

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion

id also like to support this, not because i think a suspect tour would help but because I'm ass at ou so i can't get recs. unfair system. the system is rigged. jeb bush was supposed to take florida as a winner take all, am is donald trump.
Ok first off this isn't the place to be bitching about the process and the reqs doesn't require you to be an expert at this game honestly so chill the hell out before you use up the last box of tissues for all your tears. There is 7 pages worth of people who got reqs and you have the choice to "endure countless battles of hax" so before you pin the blame on the system entirely take a good look at yourself and realize how moronic you actually sound. Perhaps maybe you should realize we don't make it easy so we don't get voters who feel entitled to their own mediocrity to have a say in our suspect system. Kind of seems counterproductive to the whole idea of representing the higher level community when we let anybody with a half ass record to vote. I mean hell. Everytime there's a suspect test, I never get the chance to recover from the last suspect test because individuals like yourself are constantly bitching about fat teams who get so much overrated hype in being unstoppable and not having enough time as their legitimate justification to lower the reqs. You're implying that making another suspect tour would improve your chances to get reqs when you just admitted you don't have have the foundation to be able to do it on ladder. I'm making time to address this, perhaps you both should make time to think properly the next time you plan on posting in here.

It's also unfair that I have to call you two out because this is absolutely tiring to read the constant complaining and extreme stupidity of actually trying to complain on the voter reqs instead of addressing the OU council in a more mature manner (believe it or not we are actually open to hear legitimate discussion! Shocker!). For what it's worth we are trying to work out a more consistent system but that doesn't mean we're giving people a pass that you so desperately desire because quite frankly that's bullshit. Unfortunately though the chance to address myself personally about the suspect problems is long gone and I think I'll be done taking you seriously after entertaining to suspect Blissey lol good god.

AllJokesAside if you're ass at OU, why in the holy mother of hell would we want you voting in suspect tests in what you claim to be an unfair system? I didn't know unfair implies that you have to show competency in the game go figure good grief wtf has these suspect tests and some peoples minds come to.

I'm going to spare you the courtesy of not infracting you both because I feel there's only a need in more extreme circumstances and I'd like to think this long excerpt gets the point across. Do not reply to this message on the thread I'm gonna end this conversation here and now proceed to be open so people can actually post their reqs not to bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)