Tournament Team Tour - Won by White Walters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
opp vms me then doesn't reply when i reply back until like 3 days later, it's getting really annoying at this point ;~;

My opponent and I had to reschedule multiple times because of timing issues but we scheduled for today and I cant find him.
So can I call activity?

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Round 4

daft mow five vs. WoA h 0.o Okay
Escavalier vs. Confide.
BlackBloodz vs. Entei.
Frizy vs. Sabella

Team Beautiful Alice vs. WE EAT DOLPHINS CUZ WE'RE FILTHY JAPS
Shaka Brah vs. WECAMEASROMANS
metagamesecrets vs. TheJFrenzy1
die strong vs. Flume

Matt Bigley vs. Free Agents 8
Ary vs. naruto(sage)
psVoltage vs. W2S
Get this Money vs. shartruce

felipe's all stars vs. Snack King!
blunder vs. Alkov
Jirachee vs. JohnYiu
Sam vs. Void

Paella Power vs. Elite Masters
Trosko vs. Mago
Rodriblutar vs. DiggerSR
juanen vs. Benzemagia

Memers vs. The Supreme Gentlemen
TheGreninjaWarrior21 vs. Arifeen
1 True Lycan vs. Hand Relief
White Lion18 vs. Toxzn

HYPE WILLIAMS vs. White Walters
iGlack vs. Lord Rhodes
Balto vs. GeeMick
p2 vs. ArchPhantom

HK las feas vs. sburoaround
DelRio vs. Tricking
Knight tha Noob vs. galbia
Buhkz vs. Raiza

Coinflips:

http://prntscr.com/atzykd - Trosko wins vs. littlelucario
http://prntscr.com/au07sl - Terry24 wins vs. DelRio
http://prntscr.com/au0boe - Buhkz wins vs. Teso24

Also die strong and/or metagamesecrets, if one of you could find another teammate to fill in for shaka brah, that'd be great. He won quickly last time, so I let it slide, but I don't want it to be a repeating issue.

Edit: Checked the rules and Shaka Bruh can continute

Deadline: April 25th

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
i called activity like 10 times and my opponent johned every time, but my net dc'd during my last game and i physically had no way of getting on the server until he left, btw he didn't leave himself enough time to play a game longer than like 30 turns. How is that a fucking coinflip?
As much as I wanted to give you the activity win, missing that last time was crucial, as it's the last few actions that can matter most for activity. You should've planned days ahead instead of trying to play the same day you post wanting to play, cause as you can see, it didn't work out. Seeing as how neither of you really did that (especially with him responding every other day), I went with a coin flip.

If you spent as much time planning out possible times to play instead of complaining for him to reply, you could've been able to get an activity win had he missed an agreed time.

This goes for everyone, but please try to plan out your games ahead of time. Planning it out days ahead early on makes everything so much easier on yourself, your opponent, and the tour hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)