2015/16 Football/Soccer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe Bayern Munich are now the favorites but they'll need to clean up at the back a bit, of course it's difficult without Boateng but it will need to happen. Interesting to see how they would do against Atlético Madrid since they'll definitely be content with allowing Bayern to control possession.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Happy to see the matchfixers go out, now I can be happy with any team winning. Bayern should be favourites but Atlético looks strong as well.

The ref for Atletico v Barca is quite horrible. Failing to send off Suarez and Iniesta while bottling a last-minute penalty which would have sent the tie into extra time.

City won't win it anyway. We'll see if Atletico can defeat Real to avenge their defeat (if they are drawn against each other).

Well, phalanx , aren't you happy that your team won and has a chance to win some silverware? You seem obsessed in hating LvG whether your team wins or not (except against Liverpool) .

oh my god what just happened
THIS ! IS ! ANFIELD!

I think Dortmund thought we were dead and buried especially with how crap we were in the first 10 minutes. Then, we hit back and they responded with the 3rd goal. But as soon as our second goal goes in, it rattled them and they never recovered.

man city and liverpool are going to keep the english 4 team in champions league spot going for another couple of positions. So arsenal will be in champions league for a couple of seasons longer

Its just destiny how do we manage to create these magical european nights so often doesnt get better than extra time goals

Moreno is worse than koncheskey but he gave absolutely everything tonight those players now truly understand how amazing this club is and they are all legends now surely this cup is ours please god give us a trophy

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Unbelievable, I was so sure Dortmund were going to cut through the competition like a hot knife through butter and although they didn't make it easy for Liverpool despite going in with a slight disadvantage, Liverpool displayed the kind of resilience that every football fan dies to see in his idols, the kind that reminded me of our comeback against Napoli in 2012.

HBK

What was Courtois thinking? we were already down by two with no comeback in sight. Meh, doesn't really matter does it, I just want to get this season over with.

What was Courtois thinking? we were already down by two with no comeback in sight. Meh, doesn't really matter does it, I just want to get this season over with.
He looks like he doesn't want to be at Chelsea to me. Has looked disinterestwd for quite some time now.

HBK

He looks like he doesn't want to be at Chelsea to me. Has looked disinterestwd for quite some time now.
Disinterested because we have nothing to play for, and that's true of nearly every player in the squad. He does have attitude problems though, he thinks he's irreplaceable, despite his average to below average performances this season, coming out and saying things like the quality of training in the Belgian national team is higher than that at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)