DPP Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
opp was seen on smogon but didnt answer when i vm'd him saying i was available on smogtours (and it was at a time he said he'd be reachable)

Lost 1-2 in a series my opponent really didnt deserve to win. G1 i won clean, g2 i lost thanks to a zen headbutt miss and in g3 he critted my hippo twice and then sweeped with ttar.
Really never had such a bad series

I suggested to play my opponent Fatty today on Sunday 4pm GMT-5 but he didn't respond. I feel that he hasn't been active enough to schedule a game with me. Meanwhile I have got all my matches done in other cups and because of that I am calling activity.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
opp was seen on smogon but didnt answer when i vm'd him saying i was available on smogtours (and it was at a time he said he'd be reachable)
just closed smogtours; when i saw on smogon that icearrow answered the pm saying that he was on smogtours
went back on smogtours as he left

^you can see where i leave, and where i come back, and you can see when he leaves (so when i was on, he was on too, and did not pm me on smogtours)
so yea, looks like he missed me
calling activity coz that shouldnt have been hard to hit me up during a time he was supposed to be available (esp when i stayed available for a really big amount of time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)