BW Cup II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trc was and probably still is in Holidays. We need an extension, I wont take activity vs my friend. Yeah I know I always lose when I do that:D

Reactions: trc

Welli0u

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
requesting aw, we scheduled for today or yesterday ( no time ) and i never see it online
its 1am now and my opp know im gmt+2.

i won in some casual, friendly games of black and white ou

GGZ

shoutouts to colchonero for being 10x classier than me.

e:classiness part wsnt a joke:o

Last edited:
^ Idk if that was a joke or something, but configming, got p unlucky in game 1, won g2 and to got lucky in g3 but lost to lag xD

Ggs anyway

PS: Btw, i was not going to go so far in this tour and i dont care to lose this way but u should do something with that lag, because im not the only one who has got that kind of problem, it happened to some players in SPL.

Last edited:
Trc was and probably still is in Holidays. We need an extension, I wont take activity vs my friend. Yeah I know I always lose when I do that:D
and also i couldn't play at the beginning of the round because my opponent bracket was still extended from r1 so please let us be able to play :)

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Activity
Dark G vs k3nan - k3nan didn't reply to Dark G's vm. Activity for Dark G
Always! vs Laroxyl - Laroxyl didn't reply to Always's vm. Activity for Always
Chimechoo vs Chadizard - Chadizard didn't reply to Chimechoo's efforts to schedule. Activity for Chimechoo
Welli0u vs PttP - seems PttP wasn't online at the times they planned on playing. Activity for Welli0u
taxi driver vs Sleigh Bells - seems taxi driver missed the scheduled time. activity for Sleigh Bells
Isa vs potato14798 - potato is MIA since april 8th. activity for Isa
hellpowna vs rinnegan123 - rinnegan hasn't responded to hellpowna's vm and hasn't been on in a week. activity for hellpowna
fatty vs Real FV13 - haven't seen vms, but real fv13 has been active in the thread whereas fatty hasn't. activity for real fv
Rhythms vs Spirit - apparently spirit is impossible to contact and hasn't contacted rhythms. activity for rhythms.
Nelson vs Shrug - nelson has attempted to contact shrug but has only received an answer that's impossible to decipher. activity for nelson

Coinflips
Funkasaurus vs Rodriblutar
lighthouses vs KJ Corp

Extensions
ogasian vs Deluks917
bb skarm vs giara
Scythe. vs fapkingg
Ninjacalibur vs Lord Ninjax
Smurf. vs We Three Kings
Master Sunny-EX vs badabing
e7e vs Mael
trc vs Steve Angello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)