Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings fellow Pokémon trainers,

I added a new 5*31 IV (SpA missing) Wigglytuff to my Trading Thread yesterday evening and I'm currently trying to figure out the exact SpA IV stat with the help of MetalKid's IV calculator.
The Wigglytuff is at level 43, has an Impish nature and the characteristic is "Takes plenty of siestas".
The stats are HP 190, Atk 78, Def 89, SpA 75, SpD 88, Spd 57, EV's are 32 HP, 226 Def, 252 SpD.
Now the calculator gives me an error that a SpA stat of 75 is impossible at this level, it suggests that it should be between 62 and 73.
Smogon's damage calculator however doesn't see a problem with this and suggests that the IV stat has to be be either 14, 15 or 16.
Am I doing something wrong?

If somebody can help me out it'd be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

I added a new 5*31 IV (SpA missing) Wigglytuff to my Trading Thread yesterday evening and I'm currently trying to figure out the exact SpA IV stat with the help of MetalKid's IV calculator.
The Wigglytuff is at level 43, has an Impish nature and the characteristic is "Takes plenty of siestas".
The stats are HP 190, Atk 78, Def 89, SpA 75, SpD 88, Spd 57, EV's are 32 HP, 226 Def, 252 SpD.
Now the calculator gives me an error that a SpA stat of 75 is impossible at this level, it suggests that it should be between 62 and 73.
Smogon's damage calculator however doesn't see a problem with this and suggests that the IV stat has to be be either 14, 15 or 16.

Thank you in advance.

Best greetings.
If you want to trade it to me I can determine the exact value for you, without levelling it up at all :) Just drop me a VM with your Friend Code

EDIT:
Does anyone know the who the owner of this Fully-Redis Flawless Mewtwo that's apparently been floating around?

#150 - Mewtwo
OT: Christopher | ID: 07175 | Lv. 70 UT
Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 09 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Recover | Psychic | Barrier | Aura Sphere
Fully Redistributable

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
what do you guys think about this Hoopa?
31.31.31.31.31.05 - Relaxed
Pretty bad, Defensive Hoopa doesn't really serve any purpose. Its defense with max investment is only 123 at level 50 (240 at level 100), which a lot of Pokemon reach naturally.

What ball is suited the most suited for White Kyurem? Dive Ball, Premierball or something else?
I'm leaning towards the Dive ball. White Kyurem is a Fusion of a Fire and Ice pokémon and Dive Ball makes those cool bubbles in it's launch animation, thus (for me at least) kinda representing melted ice.

Thank you in advance.

Best greetings.
I don't really kno about the calc thing, but I do kno you can just put an X for the IV of Wiggly, cuz it's -SpA and that makes it have a higher Atk.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't really kno about the calc thing, but I do kno you can just put an X for the IV of Wiggly, cuz it's -SpA and that makes it have a higher Atk.
Yup. I do however consider myself a perfectionist and want to add the exact stat. It's fine though, Legofigure11 was able to help me out.
Thanks for your reply though.

Last edited:
Yup. I do however consider myself a perfectionist and want to add the exact stat. It's fine though, Legofigure11 was able to help me out.
Thanks for your reply though.

Best greetings.
Can't you just fight in this one thing in Mauville City to lvl up your Pokemon to 50. If your Pokemon has 5 x 30/31 DVs (You can test this in the Battle Resort) and you know the Hidden Power. You should be able to get the exact DV of the missing stat or am I wrong?

Edit: Ah sorry. I now know what the problem was :x

Last edited:
Does anyone have a copy of the Selfdestruct Mewtwo, TheMantyke was giving away a couple of days ago, for me? I'm sad to have missed this awesome Giveaway and really would like to have one of those too. I could offer something to you!! Greetings to everyone reading this. :-)

Last edited:
LF the following Legendaries*

*Ball choice is just preference.

Modest (HP Fighting)

Bold

Bold and Brave

Mild and Relaxed

Bold

Naive

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Jolly | Blue Flare, Glaciate, V-Create, and Bolt Strike

Jolly

Modest

Impish or Rash

Naive, Rash, Quiet, or Relaxed
FT Multiple Hidden Power Pokemon from my trade thread

Still looking for one or two other people to help with distributing for my giveaway. If you can help please let me know.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Still looking for one or two other people to help with distributing for my giveaway. If you can help please let me know.
I'm glad you reminded me man! I apologize, I actually wanted to message you earlier but I totally forgot about it when I came home earlier, sorry. ;_;
I'm gladly willing to lend you a hand man. Feel free to message me the details in our private conversation if you want.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
I appreciate you got your Pokémon's IVs, but for future reference; this was because Wigglytuff's base stats changed in Gen 6 (in particular, SpA increased by 10 points). On Metalkid's calculator, you need to select "Wigglytuff (X/Y)" as the Pokémon.
Alright, thank you very much for the really helpful advice.

Last edited:
Is there an easy way to get Eon Ticket on my AS save? I've gotten it on OR by going to some nerdy convention earlier in the year but I have a solitary 3DS so I can't streetpass between my games.
I want to claim the ticket now and then download Jirachi and Hoopa2016 while they're still running.

Is there an easy way to get Eon Ticket on my AS save? I've gotten it on OR by going to some nerdy convention earlier in the year but I have a solitary 3DS so I can't streetpass between my games.
I want to claim the ticket now and then download Jirachi and Hoopa2016 while they're still running.
Sadly not really. Streetpass is the only way now, and even then you have to redeem all other Mystery Gifts before getting it from the Delivery Girl since it doesn't appear in the card album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)