Tournament RARELYUSED PREMIER LEAGUE III SIGNUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

credit to keiran for the banner and to rob for the photoshop

Welcome to the 3rd edition of the #Rarelyused Premier League. Once again, we will have 6 teams in this tournament; the top 2 will fight in the finals and the winner will be crowned as king. There will be no midseason auction because midseason in a 6-week tournament is absolutely retarded dash space bop. This year, we have decided to remove BW1 due to the fact that there's almost no active players right now who ever played that metagame, and even they probably don't remember what's legal. The tiers that will be played in this tournament will be the following:

BW2 RU / XY RU / ORAS RU. We are also considering adding a BL2 slot; however, no one will have any experience in that so signing up to play it is kind of meaningless. The format will be 3 ORAS RU / 2 BW2 RU / 1 XY RU / a second XY RU OR BL2 / Manager game. The managers can play whatever tier they agree to, although it defaults to ORAS RU. If you have opinions on the inclusion of a BL2 slot, feel free to post here.

Signing Up:
Simply sign up using the following form:

Name:
Metagames Played:
Foreseeable Inactivity:

Example:

Name: -Tsunami-
Metagames Played: BW2 RU, XY RU, ORAS RU
Foreseeable Inactivity: none

Managers

-Tsunami-: Avaricious Arcanines
atomicllamas: Erotic Explouds
DTC: Flexin Flygons
Pearl: tbd
Scythe.: Dabbing Drapions
Sweep: Humilau City Hitmonlees

Auction

12 PM Friday.
90k per team.

Trades

Trades may be conducted throughout the season until the end of Week 3; mid-draft trades are allowed.

So, there you have it bros. Sign up dash space we out here.

shoutouts Arifeen for not bein as lazy as me and actually making a spreadsheet......

SPREADSHEET

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Name: SparksBlade
Metagames Played: ORAS is what im most comfortable with, tho i can make do with w/e if given team
Foreseeable Inactivity: sem finals end may i think, so that'd be a low point, besides that none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)