GSC Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bull Of Heaven

99 Pounders / 4'3" Feet
is a Pre-Contributor
Moony took four days to answer my initial VM, then suggested that we play that same day (Monday). I said "maybe," because it was short notice, then showed up on Smogtours at the suggested time. After waiting 90 minutes, I left, and asked Moony to name another time. Moony said 1 pm EDT any day, or any time Saturday, and I said that 1 pm Saturday (two hours ago) should work. Moony never responded, which I took as implicit agreement to play at that time.

Even if you disagree with me about that last part, I think it's clear which of us has put more effort into scheduling. I'm still on Smogtours and able to play, but I'm calling activity if we don't get this done.

Edit: Moony gave me the win.

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Can we get an extension?

We plan on playing on Tuesday at 3 PM EST, so we'll just need that day. Thanks!

I scheduled with my oppo on PS! a week ago but everytime I ask him to play he avoids me saying things like "i'm a bit tired now". Now he just disappeared.

Reactions: BK

thought we had tomorrow to play, but he missed today so activity

we are 1-1 and if you give us an extra day we'll get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)