Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be up for some breeding for me? (See my want-llist, I'll provide parents) ^_^ You choose your payment, anything from my thread!

Would anyone be up for some breeding for me? (See my want-llist, I'll provide parents) ^_^ You choose your payment, anything from my thread!
I think Ayra has a TMM spread for 12.5% females (since most of your wants are eeveeloutions) you could try her thread if you got parents already...im not sure what the m/f spread is though

Does anyone have a spare female dream ball bagon they would be willing to trade. I'd really appreciate it :-)
I can offer HG/SS pokeball Pokemon in exchange (I may need to catch them first though).

Last edited:
All legendaries respawn after rebattling the E4 in Platinum right?
I've read some conflicting statements, but I'm assuming every single legendary will respawn?

EDIT: I have received a Smeargle with Dark Void at a giveaway on April 28, 2016

Hi!

I need someone to trade to me a Smeargle that knows Dark Void. Level, IVs and Nature do not matter. Just have Smeargle Sketch Dark Void and all is good. Optional: if you have a Jaboca Berry, have Smeargle hold it. If you can, use a Smeargle with the Hidden Ability Moody.

In return, I do not have much to offer, but you can choose one of these 4 IV Pokemon that I have bred: Bulbasaur, Corphish, Cottonee, Cyndaquil, Darumaka, Defensive Dwebble, Duskull, Eevee, Espurr, Ferroseed, Flabebe, Fletchling, Foongus, Gible, Hawlucha, Heracross, Hidden Ability Eevee, Hippopotas, Honedge (Modest or Adamant), Horsea, Joltik, Kangaskhan, Klefki, Larvitar, Magikarp, Marill, Mawile, Meditite, Mienfoo, Multiscale Dratini, Offensive Dwebble, Physical Attacker Bagon, Physical Attacker Riolu, Poison Heal Shroomish, Prankster Sableye, Protean Froakie, Quick Feet Shroomish, Roselia, Scyther, Shellder, Special Attacker Bagon, Special Attacker Charmander, Special Attacker Riolu, Swift Swim Poliwag, Togepi, Torchic, Tyrogue, Venipede, Venonat. If you want Pokerus, I can infect it for you. I can also make it hold any berry you want except Jaboca Berry.

My friend code is 3265-5590-3288. I am in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. My current time zone is Easter Daylight Saving Time (GMT-4). I am available 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM to 12:00 AM on weekends, 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM, 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM on weekdays. Please schedule a time for the trade when it is convenient for you and tell me the time in my time zone. If you do not know how to convert, state your local time along with your time zone.

If you are able to trade with me, reply to this message saying that you will trade with me and send to me a PM. In the PM, tell me your Friend Code, scheduled time, choice of my Pokemon from the list above, Pokerus positive or negative and choice of berry.

Thanks to blueblizz giveaway for iPRODiGY VGC's Smeargle!

Last edited:
Looking for the following friend safaris:

Dragon: Shelgon, Noibat
Fairy: Togepi, Mawile
Fighting: Mankey
Flying: Pidgey, Doduo, Tranquill
Ground: Sandshrew, Phanpy, Dugtrio
Steel: Skarmory

Looking for female HA Amura and Tyrant spit backs. I can offer female Contrary Snivy spit backs in return. PM me.
I have HA tryant maybe amura 2 need to check

Edit: I only have tyrant but I could give it to you if you give me a spitback back if you are finished breeding

Last edited:
anyone have a larvesta lying around? Just started the game and wanted to go through with one. I have a zorua (best thing i found in wonder trade) and what appears to be a breeject timid pidgey which is also from wonder trade. Any help at all would be awesome!

So I've mucked up. Does anyone have a Timid 5IV Riolu with Vacuum Wave on it. Nothing else required.

Pm or VM please.

Last edited:
That's fine, assuming you want a female HA spit back.
since it is a low quote female and in a pokeball idc
anyone have a larvesta lying around? Just started the game and wanted to go through with one. I have a zorua (best thing i found in wonder trade) and what appears to be a breeject timid pidgey which is also from wonder trade. Any help at all would be awesome!
I can pass you a timer ball female one which I havent breed with yet if you pass me a female spitback if you are finished breeding that would be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)