Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for PGL Dragonite code and PAL Aldora birds codes. PM me for offers.
You could have my Dragonite code, not at all interested in redeeming it. What do you have to offer tho? I mean it doesn't have to be much...I'm not really LF that much tho. If you'd do a breeding project or two-simple ones-that'd be plenty I guess. Not really sure how one goes about trading a code tho. Like do I PM you it up front or trade collateral or something?

Hey guys, I'm just looking to add some friend codes so I can grab more pokes in friend safari. Please PM me to give me yours- THANKS!

I'm looking for a good natured and good IV'd pokemon (doesn't have to be perfect though) in return for:
Kangaskhan (Jolly)
Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Comet punch/ leer/stomp/double-edge

PM me for offers for this trade! :)

Hey guys, I'm just looking to add some friend codes so I can grab more pokes in friend safari. Please PM me to give me yours- THANKS!

I'm looking for a good natured and good IV'd pokemon (doesn't have to be perfect though) in return for:
Kangaskhan (Jolly)
Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Comet punch/ leer/stomp/double-edge

PM me for offers for this trade! :)
If your just after good battle ready poke without anything in mind look in the giveaways thread, particularly blizzicane/bluemews thread, theorymons thread if u want legends and cannibals come up with some really nice poke in their thread or theres mine if u like crapier poke to breed urself with :)
..welcome to smogon

Jirachi, 28/31/31/31/31/31, modest. Keep or Toss Guys? I think CM Jirachi was a thing before.

EDIT: I decided to Keep it. My Ds was low of battery. I ran some calcs and with the 31 ivs in atk it still can 2ko SPD Clef with Iron Head, while the other moves can be special.

Last edited:
Id keep, its technically flawless, iv used hydregion with its 98 base speed in tr before...u can make it work :)
Using something a bit faster on TR can come in super handy I would keep it aswell and if I had a trade thread or any SRed stuff I would try to trade for it tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)