Ubers Ubers Spring Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling activity on Daftley, check his VM wall, I vm'd him a long time ago and he has clearly ignored me and never responded

darrell1297

Banned deucer.
Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 2.28.01 PM.png

calling act for my opp, didnt come online for scheduled time, and waited 3hrs and heard nothing from him
:/

EDIT: he gave me win LOL check his vm walls

Last edited:

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Hate to do this, but I'm claiming activity.

I gave him a 48 hour time frame, telling him I was able to play any time on the weekends. He stated he would be able to play on Sunday, where I responded asking what time on Sunday. He left it until Sunday morning to respond of which i had already organised stuff for the day. Luckily, I was available in the time frame he stated which was 10am to 7pm. I said I'd be available from 5pm to 7pm. I showed up at 4pm, giving him an extra hour due to the fact that he later changed his mind and said he may be asleep. So giving him three hours out of the timezone he stated, he didn't show up. Due to living in a terrible timezone and my opponent being nice about it, I'd be happy if you wanted to coinflip the match, however I hope this is enough to get the activity win.

Edit: Due to my opponent's dedication in trying to find a time to play after this date, I only find it fair to give him the win.

Last edited:
So me and Haruno decided to play on Sunday (it's written on his wall).
Today is Sunday and I found him in the room. I flash him in chat and pmed him so we can play but he left after 10 minutes without any notice.

Not literally calling activity since we can still play later but just in case because haruno is well reputed to claim act wins.

would call act on hack but he is friends w sweep. he has been horrible to schedule w giving vague af times and only one day he is available. understandable u go for coin flip.
I'm sad that you edited your OP, vici, because your initial message ("not like ur making it out of this round anyways so understandable u go for coin flip") was so delusional it made me want to cry. Regardless...

Hi, old news / konzern! Thank you for revealing yourself yesterday. Now I can disqualify you from this tournament before you ever have an opportunity to win a seasonal series under that alt. Thanks for taking that second chance you were graciously given 3 months ago and sticking it up your ass. I'm not going to be so gracious to evildoers from this point forward. Consider this ban permanent.

Evidence:

http://prnt.sc/ayv7rb
http://prnt.sc/ayv5x2
IP evidence was sent to Fireburn that linked the PS! alt that messaged ShadowQuinn to vici on the forums as well. If you're lying about being old news, I don't care, because you're still trolling a respected user (shadowquinn) and were explicitly told to cut that shit out ages ago.

Oh, by the way Konzern...

How DARE you compare yourself to Transcendent God Champion, as you did in this log: http://pastebin.com/e2J03Uh7 I will be the first to admit that Lance and I are not friends, but not only do I respect him as a battler, but he was a significantly more clever and witty troll than you will ever be. I actually secretly enjoyed every time he visited the Ubers room to flame our auth; he was fun having around. Watching you try to troll users like kebabe and Aurora was like trying to swallow a rusty, tetanus-infested nail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)