Pokemon Shuffle General Discussion

Wow ! You rush Desert Umbra so fast ! :)

I finish EB Latios at level 150 ... The 140 lvls + were very hard for me ... And the only next reward will be at level 200 ... But the EB will be too hard for me and I also used some Time+10 sec around level 145 (and a DD AP MS at level 150) --> I only have 22K gold ... Needs to farm Meowth a bit (and level Azelf / Zygarde Perfect)

Next week I will be on holydays and without many time to play at least, there shouldn't be an update on tuesday with new content (except Lunatone on Monday) ! Caught Solrock with 3 moves left !

Can we expect big stats for Zygarde Complete Form in SuMo if his base damage is 90 like Regi & Arceus ? :)

As a mobile user, I'm loving this update! Yes we got Survival Mode too!! Yeah, there's a friend code so you don't need Facebook. Friends are now limited to 30.

If anyone wants to add me, my code is 8J2HNLU3 and I'm a daily player :)! Not sure if friends are now region-free so only add me if you're EU. If you're not sure what you are, check the ad at the bottom of the start page. If it is Break Point TCG then you should be the same region as me, EU.
I am EU too and can share friend code:

VR6V-8MRD

I play everyday as well atm... Not a lot better to do and its a good way of wasting a few minutes haha.

Got upto Gengar now (Who is surprisingly hard). Just need to level Umbreon a little more though and it should be easy enough. Mega Glalie needs some levelling as well now, he will be useful vs a lot of the dragons that are sure to come soon.
Can I add you two, I'm EU, daily player and have no friends who play ;_;
DH8KLD2R
Also anyone else EU who wants to add me just hit me up
Cheers :]

Can I add you two, I'm EU, daily player and have no friends who play ;_;
DH8KLD2R
Also anyone else EU who wants to add me just hit me up
Cheers :]
There's this Facebook group called Mobile Pokemon Shuffle - Regional Friend List. There's like 5k people in that group from Asia, Europe and the USA.
You could join that group to get friends for the game. That's what I did.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Any tip for clearing zygarde complete form? I don't have the mega stone for rayquaza :(
Try getting Latios and the Latiosite from the ongoing escalation (Clear Lv50) if you haven't done so already; Latios is a great alternative. If all else fails, I suppose Altaria, Glalie, or Gengar can suffice. Definitely pack Xerneas since it spawns Xerneas, and I doubt you have unlocked it but Goodra is good for ejecting away Yveltal spawns. You will need at least an Attack Power ↑ and a DD to be able to reliably defeat it (though itemless is possible, its very hard to beat it itemless).

---

Speaking of the Latios Escalation battle, I decided to speedrun the first fifty stages using the one hour infinite hearts item from the Special Shop to facilitate it. Beat the first fifty stages in a time of 42:09.933. Not bad. More details can be found here (I got the Latiosite last time this was on 3DS hence the Speedup instead). Up to Lv65 at the moment thanks to some anger periods after the first fifty stages though idk if I am going to blitz through the rest of the EB stages with my remaining one hour infinites yet.

Try getting Latios and the Latiosite from the ongoing escalation (Clear Lv50) if you haven't done so already; Latios is a great alternative. If all else fails, I suppose Altaria, Glalie, or Gengar can suffice. Definitely pack Xerneas since it spawns Xerneas, and I doubt you have unlocked it but Goodra is good for ejecting away Yveltal spawns. You will need at least an Attack Power ↑ and a DD to be able to reliably defeat it (though itemless is possible, its very hard to beat it itemless).

---

Speaking of the Latios Escalation battle, I decided to speedrun the first fifty stages using the one hour infinite hearts item from the Special Shop to facilitate it. Beat the first fifty stages in a time of 42:09.933. Not bad. More details can be found here (I got the Latiosite last time this was on 3DS hence the Speedup instead). Up to Lv65 at the moment thanks to some anger periods after the first fifty stages though idk if I am going to blitz through the rest of the EB stages with my remaining one hour infinites yet.
Thank you. I have both latios and latias with their stones. Is latios preffered? So lati@s with dragonite and xerneas?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Thank you. I have both latios and latias with their stones. Is latios preffered? So lati@s with dragonite and xerneas?
Latias and Latios have no real advantage over the other even though they have different clearing methods. I prefer Latios simply because it evolves faster but if you are using Mega Start, it does not matter which you pick of the two Latis for the Mega Slot; pick the clearing method that you prefer the most. Definitely run the other Lati with Dragonite and Xerneas though. You could run Zygarde 50% over Dragonite though because Barrier Bash+ will come in useful since some of its disruptions are barriers.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Latias and Latios have no real advantage over the other even though they have different clearing methods. I prefer Latios simply because it evolves faster but if you are using Mega Start, it does not matter which you pick of the two Latis for the Mega Slot; pick the clearing method that you prefer the most. Definitely run the other Lati with Dragonite and Xerneas though. You could run Zygarde 50% over Dragonite though because Barrier Bash+ will come in useful since some of its disruptions are barriers.
Not completely true as Latios does indeed have a damage advantage over Latias. This is because the damage increases the more blocks are cleared during the jagged path but since Mega Latias has a chance of both jagged lines to cross each other that results in less icons cleared and less damage over time.
Latio is however at disadvantage if you what you want is to clear disruptions since there are specific icons on the top and bottom row where his jagged lines will never pass over while Latias' can.

I'm glad Latios only goes up to lvl 200 since I DO NOT feel like trying to go over that after the disaster with Zygarde.
Already cleared up lvl 150!

I'm gonna need a Mega Steelix repeat soon, though.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
I've found M-steelix to be pretty good from lvl 100 and onwards on this EB (since it deals double damage on cleared blocks it is basically another super effective mega), will surely go for lvl 150 not sure about 200 yet.
Also I think I'll just drop mobile version entirely, my phone isn't just meant to be used for games (too many issues trying to make the battery last as much as possible), don't really want to grind any more coins there which I actually need for the newest event pokemon, so only 3DS for me from now on.

Lemme try Aerodactyl for this, because after 190 the HP is just stupid.

edit: It went a bit better, but I still couldn't beat it. The struggle.

edit2: Okay, this is impossible, BYE. What are y'all using?

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Got to Level 50 in the Latios matches to get the Mega stone... No point in going any further. Had to use a bunch of the free items we've been getting to even get past Lv 50. Ridiculous jump in difficulty from 49 (which I completed with ~20 seconds to go) to 50 which is 10 seconds shorter and has a much higher health bar.

On the plus side, another dragon and another mega which is nice. On the main game I'm stonewalled on Mega Gengar (Also Gengars stage is super hard). No idea how you guys think Ampharos is an easy grinding level, I barely managed it with 3 ground types and Mega Kanga. Back to Buneary for me...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Rolled through Lv100 Latios with Attack Power ↑ and Time +10. Currently up to Lv144 with the 140's being a great time to test this Mega Steelix team that people have been talking about. Have not seen a real improvement over the Mega Rayquaza/Xerneas/Diancie/Kyurem team I had piloted from the late 70's to Lv142 though, especially given I had been making it through with that team in the first place by constantly despawning the blocks by constantly making moves fast.

Onwards and upwards I guess.

Alright, been having issues depleting health for 191. Tried both M-Steelix and M-Latios without much success so far.

Latios just clutters the board very fast, debating if I should keep trying or buckle down and go grind coins for item runs of these last 10 levels (Disruption Delay and M+5 for everything but the boss).

Alright, been having issues depleting health for 191. Tried both M-Steelix and M-Latios without much success so far.

Latios just clutters the board very fast, debating if I should keep trying or buckle down and go grind coins for item runs of these last 10 levels (Disruption Delay and M+5 for everything but the boss).
I'm saying!! Lol. I knew it was too good to be true.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Actually you'll need coins for 2 item runs at lvl 199 and 200 since they're both the exact same boss stage.

I went right up to 190 but found out about the "two bosses in a row" bullshit and gave up there. 2 RMLs are not worth 40k+ coins. (30k if you're really good)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I know some guy on Reddit managed to deal with 191 to 198 itemless... but that was with a Max Speedup Mega Latias.

Anyhow, continuing the run towards the brick wall that is the 190's. Currently in the 170's at the moment and even at this point my Mega Rayquaza team has been holding outside of the 140's (and most likely, will not hold up in the 190's). 150 was beaten with the Mega Ray team with T+10, DD, and AP ↑. I know however from my struggles in the 140's with itemless Mega Steelix that I am going to struggle pretty badly come Stage 191 though and I don't have any Speedups invested in Mega Latias. The 2 RML's at 200 are YMMV worth at any rate though I do want to RML max another mon soonish. Looking at Sableye in that regard.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Welp so far I can't get past lvl 191 itemless with M-Steelix (can't get more than 17k damage on it) maybe I'll just buy the +10 sec and hope to get a last lvl skip before 199-200

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm personally just going through all the new main stages and not worrying about Latios yet. I'll start grinding for the last 10 levels of Latios in a few days, but otherwise I have everything else. Currently at 383, so not too many to go then I'm done with the main stages. So far a lot of stuff looks easy to S-rank with cheap items, so yay. Expert-wise I've only got 276 S-ranks overall so gotta catch up on them but once Latios is done (and since next week is slow) I should be a bit more caught up in regards to S-ranking. If I can get 330 by the end of the month I'm happy. I also really want to level up Pokemon too... probably doesn't help that I have a max Swablu and Abra from Meowth lol but I can't convince myself to use anything else...

So basically goals are:
- complete main levels
- complete Latios10
- S-Rank 50 more Pokemon
- make sure everything with a remotely good ability (and at least base 60) is level 5.

Here's hoping that can be done before the next huge update. :|

...although I might give up on Latios because I don't wanna blow too many coins lol. Been using the special shop the last few days so it's helped. c:

Welp so far I can't get past lvl 191 itemless with M-Steelix (can't get more than 17k damage on it) maybe I'll just buy the +10 sec and hope to get a last lvl skip before 199-200
Not really recommended dude, with the new anger rates being incredibly nerfed you're more likely to be wasting your money. :(

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Not really recommended dude, with the new anger rates being incredibly nerfed you're more likely to be wasting your money. :(
I concur to be honest. I braved my way until the end of the Escalation and only being average at timed, was struggling to beat 191-198 with Mega Steelix Optimise, even with a DD and a Time +10 thrown at it. Lost about 40k from my 85k reserve from those last ten levels alone. At least I am done with it and back to 100%ing Violeta Palace.

Also:

The blocks decided to defy gravity on me at the end of a stage during the 180's for Latios... :|

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Well I decided to go with atk+ on 191 up to 200 and right after beating 191 I was extremely lucky and got a 5 lvl skip so I made it to level 200 in only 5 hearts and got my 2 RML :)
Now I'm just gonna wait to refarm some of the coins and then beat some normal stages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)