Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So I'm resetting for Moltres/Celebi at the same time and just got this:

#251 Celebi [Careful]
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 31 / 31

The problem is... if I keep this, I lose the ability to SR for Moltres. The IVs are obviously perfect for the nature, but I'm not sure if Careful is enough to justify losing Moltres. What do??

Last edited by a moderator:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

#251 Celebi [Careful]

The problem is... if I keep this, I lose the ability to SR for Moltres. The IVs are obviously perfect for the nature, but I'm not sure if Careful is enough to justify losing Moltres.
Well Flame Body Moltres isn't inherently useful, but Celebi has some use as a support even without Leaf Storm. I've personally never used Careful Celebi, at all, but it's not the worst nature for it (I suppose Impish would be preferred?). If this is for completionist's sake I would just take the loss and toss the Celebi - since no advantage is sticking out to me right now for the nature and role it would fill in battle.

There's other more viable natures out there if you do toss it and you would retain your ability to SR Moltres.

In other news, hi.

#251 Celebi [Careful]

The problem is... if I keep this, I lose the ability to SR for Moltres. The IVs are obviously perfect for the nature, but I'm not sure if Careful is enough to justify losing Moltres. What do??
Moltres can hatch eggs for you lol..id keep celebi

What is the odds of:
Confuse Ray landing a 5 turn Confuse, all five of which are a self hit + a second Confuse Ray landing a 3 turn Confusion, 2/3 are a self hit, plus 3 misses from Heat Wave across 2 targets and 8 turns, and eating 3 crits in the same 8 turns; one mon never attacked, the other clicked Protect every other turn plus two consecutive successful Protects, meaning it critted 3/4 attacks in between?

It should be pretty astonomically low, but that's appearently the bare minimum required to beat me on Battle Spot. Lucky for me, he was -200 points on me so I lost 24 points.

Do any have Shellder with the ability Skill Link?
I do. How do you want to trade? You can VM me for Friend Code, or you can deposit a trash Pokemon on the GTS requesting level 1 female Shellder, and tell me what it is.

Pokemon has been sent.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I know this might be a dumb question, but should I keep or toss this HA Zapdos that I just got?

Zapdos - #145 (Bold) : 30 / 3 - 4 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Grass
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 68, 70

I'm leaning towards Keeping it solely because it has Hidden Power Grass, a low meaty Atk IV for Foul Play/Confusion damage, and is slightly better than the Bold Zapdos that I got yesterday (31/27/31/31/31/29) but I'm not 100% sure so some additional opinions are welcome.

Edit: After thinking about it, I'll just Keep it.

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone have a foreign Ditto (preferably Japanese) with 6 IV's that they'd be willing to trade? I'm starting to get really into breeding, and I figured I'd need one of those, especially if I want shines. I've got a 5 IV Protean Froakie, a 4 IV Contrary Servine, and a bunch of Jolly Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed and 4-5 IV's up for trade. Other than those, I don't have much. Thanks in advance.

What is the odds of:
Confuse Ray landing a 5 turn Confuse, all five of which are a self hit + a second Confuse Ray landing a 3 turn Confusion, 2/3 are a self hit, plus 3 misses from Heat Wave across 2 targets and 8 turns, and eating 3 crits in the same 8 turns; one mon never attacked, the other clicked Protect every other turn plus two consecutive successful Protects, meaning it critted 3/4 attacks in between?

It should be pretty astonomically low, but that's appearently the bare minimum required to beat me on Battle Spot. Lucky for me, he was -200 points on me so I lost 24 points.
This honestly sounds hacked, the best ive come across with my klefki is the 5 turn confuse, but the rest of that had a modifier one way or another to it, and if you didnt see him set up double team then i'd think something's up, but the odds of that otherwise are some where in the millions.

Does anyone have a H/A meowstic they'd be willing to trade??

Moderator edit: Seriously, stop double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get you one. Any specific ball?
Thank you so much!
Dive ball please. im going for the male n i think that would look good.
Edit: i saw that thedive balls were in xy so thats why i chose it, but it seems like it can be kinda a b to get them, idk im on OR
but if you dont have those then maybe premier ball would look good? or w/e you think works well :)

Thank you so much!
Dive ball please. im going for the male n i think that would look good.
Edit: i saw that thedive balls were in xy so thats why i chose it, but it seems like it can be kinda a b to get them, idk im on OR
but if you dont have those then maybe premier ball would look good? or w/e you think works well :)
Not at all. Balls are easier to get in XY than in ORAS because there's a shop that literally sells all Gen VI balls (aside from Cherish and Master).

Not at all. Balls are easier to get in XY than in ORAS because there's a shop that literally sells all Gen VI balls (aside from Cherish and Master).
oh ok, yea i think i know what your talking about, its like the only place that sells the premier balls right?
n then dive ball sounds fun then.
Thank you again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)