Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parents: Gallade + Banette
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Gallette
New type: Fighting/Ghost
New base stats: 76/130/75/84/99/82 [BST: 546]
New ability and desc: (Steadfast + Insomnia) When hit by a sleeping move, Speed will increase by 1 stage. Immune to Sleep.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave other coverage moves
Role identification: Gallette's primary role, other than to be a physical attacker, is to absorb sleeping moves for its teammates. Not only will the sleep moves fail, but Gallette's speed will rise, improving its normally subpar Speed stat and potentially aiding a sweep due to its high base Attack and great STAB coverage.

Mega Gallette G
New base stats: 76/170/105/84/99/112 [BST: 646]
New ability and desc: Inner Focus
Notable moves: same as above
Role identification: Not sure. Won't be as useful as normal Gallette due to not having a sleep-absorbing ability, regardless of the higher stats.

Mega Gallette B
New base stats: 76/180/85/94/119/92 [BST: 646]
New ability and desc: Prankster
Notable moves: Destiny Bond is newly notable, not sure about other moves
Role identification: Similar to Mega Banette in Standard. Possibly have a better role offensively due to having newfound access to Prankster Swords Dance plus a wide array of coverage moves, but the mediocre Speed tier still sets it back a bit unless you want to run Shadow Sneak.
FINALLY

so this post isn't a complete shitpost, have some sets for the submissions:

Cazantor @ Life Orb/Leftovers/Wide Lens
Ability: Precision
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Steel Wing/Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite/Knock Off/Brick Break
- Thunder Fang/Rock Slide/U-turn/Pursuit/Aerial Ace/Rock Tomb/Roost
- Agility

Agility set. EVs allow Cazantor to hit as hard as possible while still retaining some bulk and outspeeding base 110 Scarfers after an Agility. Life Orb boosts Cazantor's already extreme power even further at the cost of durability, Leftovers allows it to capitalize on its decent physical bulk while retaining high damage output, and Wide Lens though niche allows Precision to have effectively no drawback in terms of move accuracy. Mix-and-match your offensive moves depending on what sort of threats you want to hit; Steel Wing is your strongest Steel STAB with a nice chance to increase Defense but is already inaccurate and doesn't have priority, Bullet Punch snipes off faster threats before you've set up an Agility, Bug Bite is a reliable Bug STAB that can cripple Pokémon relying on their held Berries for a specific strategy, Knock Off removes items while now having a consistently high damage output whether the foe still holds an item or not, Brick Break hits most bulky Steels hard, Thunder Fang hits bulky Waters not of the Ground-secondary variety, Rock Slide and Rock Tomb both hit Fire switch-ins but the one you use depends on whether you'd rather have power or accuracy + a nice secondary effect, U-turn maintains momentum and hits hard but is rather counter-productive with Agility, Pursuit hits fleeing opponents hard, Aerial Ace hits bulky Grasses and does so generally better than a Bug-type move as many have secondary typings resisting Bug, and Roost allows Cazantor to have a bit more durability making use of its decent bulk. Agility is the crux of this set and needs no explanation.

Aurantrum @ Lum Berry/Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Absolute Zero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Outrage/Iron Head

Though Aurantrum's original submission recommends a bulky Assault Vest set, and that's definitely a viable option given its expansive offensive movepool, I'd personally prefer going with the standard Tyrantrum special with an offensive Dragon Dance set. While it's not as mind-bustingly powerful as standard Tyrantrum with its STAB Head Smash, Aurantrum is also significantly bulkier and packs powerful Ice-type moves which are largely unique among viable Dragon Dancers. Aside from the obvious Dragon Dance, Return and Earthquake provide great two-move coverage. Your best bet for the fourth slot is probably going to be either Outrage for a powerful Dragon STAB or Iron Head to hit unsuspecting Fairies. From there, you don't have that many other options; Stone Edge's coverage is largely redundant with Ice+Ground, Ice Fang isn't that much more powerful than Return even when it hits SE, and... I guess Freeze-Dry can be run as a lure for Water/Grounds? (That'd necessitate running Naive or Hasty, though)I guess there's also Superpower to pack more power against bulky Steels, but its side-effect is rather counter-productive with Dragon Dance's boosts. Oh, and items: Lum Berry removes potentially crippling status, Life Orb boosts damage output, and Leftovers is nice for durability if you're not running a defense-down Nature.

going to do the others later; Venoqueen and Polyform2 in particular seem really interesting to me, but I'm pretty tired right now so any set I end up making would be terrible

ParadoxEngine That's a good set, but I'd recommend you slash either Dragon Dance or Agility somewhere on there to improve Scaria's lackluster Speed. Factoring in Pure Thug Dragon Dance gives +2/+1 and Agility +1/+2 in Attack and Speed, respectively, so it's up to you which one you think would be better

Steelthorn @ Steelixite
Ability: Durable Barbs
EVs: 252 HP/ 128 Def/128 Sp.Def
IVs: 0 Spe
Relaxed Nature
-Leech Seed
-Gyro Ball/Power Whip
-Spikes/Stealth Rock
-Protect (shame it doesn't get Spiky Shield)/Power Whip

Steelthorn seems to get hard-countered by Heatloom, as it double resists both of its attacking types and is also immune to Leech Seed. Most other Fire type fusions will give it a fair share of trouble, though they'll have a pretty rough time switching in when it has Rocks up. While it will have a hard time dealing with bulky Water types if it only has Gyro Ball for damage, but, for the most part, bulky Water-types are going to get destroyed by its Power Whip.

Also, there's a typo in Galvantulys's description in the third post. It says "yitans" instead of "titans".

Gallete @ Banettite
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat/Drain Punch
- Shadow Claw/Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak/Will-O-Wisp/Ice Punch

Base 180 Attack + Prankster Swords Dance is just wonderful. Ghost/Fighting combo provides almost perfect coverage. Close Combat is just ridiculously powerful, especially after a Swords Dance boost, while Drain Punch gives you longevity. Shadow Claw is a great secondary STAB while Knock Off allows you to remove the foe's item. For the fourth slot, Shadow Sneak is a decently powerful STAB priority, while Will-O-Wisp allows to to set up more comfortably against physical attackers. Ice Punch is an option for coverage because Ice is such a good offensive typing.

Ahem. Right. Er. Um. OFFENSIVE VENOQUEEN SET.

---

Soft Cell (Venoqueen) @ Life Orb
Ability: Tainted Lens
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

A more in-depth analysis later. Right now I need to head out and stop grinning like a mad thing. =]

Yey, the storm duck is now hype

I've been working on a drive spreadsheet that contains every single fusion. It is almost done, so I'll edit this post when I finish.

Anyway, I'll make a set for Polyform2 because I made the fusion. Rain is quite possibly the best weather for Polyform2 to abuse because it gets Water-type weather ball, thunder, and hurricane to all abuse with it. The last move is great for stopping any weather setter that gets in its way, such as Blizzard, SolarBeam, Psyshock/Psychic, Shadow ball, or a weather setting move.

---

Storm-Form
Polyform2 @ Leftovers/Damp Rock
Ability: Aeroform
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD or something like that
Nature: Modest / Calm / Bold
- Weather Ball
- Thunder
- Hurricane
- Psyshock / Rain Dance / Recover

This set does the above, making Polyform2 do what it does best. Because of the nature of the ability, Polyform2 cannot change back once it sets rain, so you have to be careful using it. Blizzard is to take advantage of the hail setters that attempt to cancel your rain. Psyshock is for Chansey, and Recover is to stay healthy.

---

Through sun, rain, sand, and hail...
Polyform2 @ Leftovers
- Weather Ball
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock
- Recover / Thunder Wave

This set focuses on taking down weather setters or weather sweepers. Weather Ball is used as a STAB for once the weather sweeper is taken down, Energy Ball is used to get rid of rain and sand users, and psyshock is useful for taking down everything else. Recover is to make sure the sweeper doesn't take you down, and TWave is for fusions that just won't die.

---

Doubles? Setter-upper
Polyform2 @ Focus Sash / Damp Rock / Heat Rock / Icy Rock / Smooth Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe / 4 SpA or something like that
Nature: Modest / Calm / Bold / Timid
- Rain Dance / Sunny Day / Hail / Sandstorm
- Weather Ball
- Tailwind
- Energy Ball / Recover / Thunder Wave

This set focuses on pairing with an ultimate weather sweeper. It sets up on a weakened target or free switch, and then switches to a sweeper that appreciates the speed boost and weather bonus. Weather Move / Weather Ball are obvious pairing, and Tailwind supports the team by adding speed. Energy Ball is used for coverage with the weather, Recover is used if you plan on not dying, and Thunderwave is once again, used for fusion that just won't die. (It also pairs well with Tailwind!)

Ice Fang isn't that much more powerful than Return even when it hits SE
Just to be clear, Absolute Zero adds the Ice-type to Ice Fang a second time, effectively a special interaction that doubles all the calculations based on the target's type (Gliscor takes x8 damage, Dewgong takes 1/8 damage). It doesn't get double STAB, but the 30% boost makes up for that. So it can be way stronger than Return, but the latter is far more reliable if a bunch of things weak to ice don't somehow become the dominant forces in the meta. If this seems too strong (just looks like a gimmick to me, given all the fire and water types that utterly ignore it), we can change it.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes it went through!

Scaria @ Altarianite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 HP
Ability: Pure Thug
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return / Double-Edge
- High Jump Kick
- Poison Jab / Roost

Mega Scaria is an excellent ate abuser, spamming Fake Out and doing alot of damage. Return is the primary STAB, but if your feeling lucky Double-Edge is fine as WELL. High jump Kick is a great secondary stab smashing steels that feel to switch in on a fairy STAB. that last slot really depends on what fairy stab is used. If using Return Poison Jab is recommended for hitting fairies, but double edge will still hit harder than SE Poison Jab, so roost is recommended.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just realised that Scaria and Skaria have almost the exact same names. Can it be changed to Scraftia instead?

I just realised that Scaria and Skaria have almost the exact same names. Can it be changed to Scraftia instead?
Ah, I'm sure it'll be fine. I doubt it'll be expressed orally, and having typos where you swap 'c' for 'k' are quite rare, so it should be OK.

But now I'm going to open submissions again. Same rules as always, 6 submission all in one post, have fun!

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Yey, the storm duck is now hype

I've been working on a drive spreadsheet that contains every single fusion. It is almost done, so I'll edit this post when I finish.

Anyway, I'll make a set for Polyform2 because I made the fusion. Rain is quite possibly the best weather for Polyform2 to abuse because it gets Water-type weather ball, thunder, and hurricane to all abuse with it. The last move is great for stopping any weather setter that gets in its way, such as Blizzard, SolarBeam, Psyshock/Psychic, Shadow ball, or a weather setting move.

---

Storm-Form
Polyform2 @ Leftovers/Damp Rock
- Weather Ball
- Thunder
- Hurricane
- Psyshock / Rain Dance / Recover

This set does the above, making Polyform2 do what it does best. Because of the nature of the ability, Polyform2 cannot change back once it sets rain, so you have to be careful using it. Blizzard is to take advantage of the hail setters that attempt to cancel your rain. Psyshock is for Chansey, and Recover is to stay healthy.

---

Through sun, rain, sand, and hail...
Polyform2 @ Leftovers
- Weather Ball
- Energy Ball
- Psyshock
- Recover / Thunder Wave

This set focuses on taking down weather setters or weather sweepers. Weather Ball is used as a STAB for once the weather sweeper is taken down, Energy Ball is used to get rid of rain and sand users, and psyshock is useful for taking down everything else. Recover is to make sure the sweeper doesn't take you down, and TWave is for fusions that just won't die.

---

Doubles? Setter-upper
Polyform2 @ Focus Sash / Damp Rock / Heat Rock / Icy Rock / Smooth Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe / 4 SpA or something like that
Nature: Modest / Calm / Bold / Timid
- Rain Dance / Sunny Day / Hail / Sandstorm
- Weather Ball
- Tailwind
- Energy Ball / Recover / Thunder Wave

This set focuses on pairing with an ultimate weather sweeper. It sets up on a weakened target or free switch, and then switches to a sweeper that appreciates the speed boost and weather bonus. Weather Move / Weather Ball are obvious pairing, and Tailwind supports the team by adding speed. Energy Ball is used for coverage with the weather, Recover is used if you plan on not dying, and Thunderwave is once again, used for fusion that just won't die. (It also pairs well with Tailwind!)
Dude, offensive Polyform2 sucks lol. That anti-weather setter variant is the best one out of those, and a offensive Trick Room set would work with support, but defensive variants are far better. Weather setters are supposed to last long, even if it is a substitute one. Besides, 91 Special Attack and 65 Speed are very unimpressive. Strong offensive moves and coverage would make it a good special attacker, but the stats don't allow it. However, it has Recover, Toxic, Thunder Wave, all weather setting moves, Trick Room, Cosmic Power, Scald and Clear Smog. A bunch of great defensive/utility moves.

Here's a set I was thinking about using. Pretty much weather-fied Porygon2. It's meant to be used in Rain teams, and preferably with another weather setter so it doesn't have to use Rain Dance.
Polyform2 @ Leftovers / Damp Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpD
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Weather Ball / Scald
- Hurricane / Thunder
- Thunder Wave / Toxic / Rain Dance

Another set that seems very viable, in my opinion, is this one. With Cosmic Power, Recover and Aeroform's effect of activating weather without switch-ins, it has a lot of lasting power. Again, it works better in Rain teams since Scald does way more damage in it. Clear Smog stops set up sweepers or wallbreakers, and Scald bruises other walls with burns. Weather Ball and Toxic are another good combination, and they can be used in any weather. Weather Ball does more damage than Scald, and so does Toxic if the foe stays in. The problem with that combo is that other set up users can set up and break this wall.
Polyform2 @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpD
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Cosmic Power
- Clear Smog / Toxic
- Scald / Weather Ball

Dude, offensive Polyform2 sucks lol. That anti-weather setter variant is the best one out of those, and a offensive Trick Room set would work with support, but defensive variants are far better. Weather setters are supposed to last long, even if it is a substitute one. Besides, 91 Special Attack and 65 Speed are very unimpressive. Strong offensive moves and coverage would make it a good special attacker, but the stats don't allow it. However, it has Recover, Toxic, Thunder Wave, all weather setting moves, Trick Room, Cosmic Power, Scald and Clear Smog. A bunch of great defensive/utility moves.
You're right. Like, really right. Defensive is awesome, but Cosmic Power means that you can get haxed with crits. Still, defensive is easily the more viable option.

Anyway, submissions: (I guess they are themed after either weaklings with a saving grace of an ability and movepool, and superpowered attackers that are merely assisted with their ability.)

THE NEW SAVIOUR OF FUSION EVOLUTION HAS ARRIVED!
Anything that relies or prefers their ability is rekt. (Even non-scarfed Harem)

Parents: Delcatty + Whimsicott
Shared egg group: Fairy
Offspring name: Catt
New type: Normal - Fairy
New base stats: 75 / 76 / 85 / 76 / 75 / 103 (BST 490)
New ability and desc: Familiar (Normalize + Prankster): This Pokemon's Normal-type moves have +1 priority.
Notable moves: Literally almost every single normal move shared between them: Encore, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Double Edge, Copycat, Endeavor, Fake Out (Out-prioritizes protect), Protect?, Attract, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Covet, Simple Beam, Baton Pass, Growth, Captivate, Sing, Tickle?
Also coverage and offense (which this guy won't be doing too much of): Moonblast, Giga Drain, Sucker Punch, Icy Wind, Charge Beam, ThunderWave, Energy Ball, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Also status moves that don't get prioritized: Taunt, Cotton Guard, Stun Spore, Trick Room (why would you do -4 instead of -5), Light Screen, Rest
Role identification: Nice support, bad stats. In fact, Catt has some AMAZING support to spam all over, as it basically combines a pseudo-prankster with a talonflame to create this... thing. 490 BST is pretty awful though, and 75 / 85 / 75 bulk doesn't exactly mean perfect survival, especially without good recovery. 103 speed means that Catt's priority actually compares to the priority offered by the big-hitters, though, and the very particular movepool that Catt has means that it can generally get itself into positive situations and out of negative fast. Encore and Heal Bell are two good supporting moves, and Sing can be used for a pseudo-PrankSpore. There is one thing that Catt has over other prankster-variants of fusions though. SIMPLE BEAM. This move alone can threaten a huge chunk of the meta because they rely on their abilities , which is the only thing that keeps them from switching out most of the time. Simple Beam removes that potentially threatening ability at +1 priority and can potentially save a Catt player's team from certain death!
Harem's Overwhelming Presence is rekt not by priority, but by the holy 2 base speed points (103 vs 101), Cofagreelix's Mummy Fortitude basically laughs at attempts at nullifying though, unless somehow foresight lands on it.

-----

Balanced BH Chansey? Not really, just a niche wannabe

Parents: Blissey + Ditto
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Bitsey
New type: Normal
New base stats: 152 / 29 / 49 / 62 / 92 / 72 (29+20 Def, 52+20 Spe, BST 456)
New ability and desc: Static Shed (Limber + Natural Cure): This Pokemon heals from Paralysis upon switching out.
Notable moves: Transform, Wish, Thunder Wave, Soft-Boiled, Seismic Toss, Heal Bell, Toxic, Stealth Rock
Role identification: Basically switch in and repetitively bluff whether or not you will transform. Because Bitsey inherits Blissey's cleric-ness, it can attempt to be a cleric outside of a opponent stealer, but it is horribly outclassed by the likes of Umbord and Blisskiss. Bitsey is also not the best opponent stealer it could be at all (High HP mew fusions), but Bitsey still beats plain old Ditto. Also, transform taking a turn to activate (and Bitsey's mediocre base 72 speed) mean that it will likely have to take a hit before morphing. That doesn't sound horrible, but remember: You will want to invest in HP as well for bulk after transforming and Speed for a faster transformation. The choice in how you build your EVs yours!

-----

Digitys intends to challenge the highest base SpA stat in Fusion Evolution with a mega

Parents: Deoxys + Pidgeot
Offspring name: Digitys
New type: Psychic - Flying
New base stats: 87 / 115 / 64 / 128 / 61 / 126 (67+20 HP, 64+1 Def, 110+18 SpA, 60+1 SpD, BST 581)
New ability and desc: Mixup (Tangled Feet + Pressure): Quadruples PP usage of this pokemon (opponent is unaffected) unless it is confused.
Notable moves: Digitys is useless without its mega, therefore no moves are notable.
Role identification: Use the mega if you want to have extreme firepower. Digitys by itself is meant to be absolute trash. Because of how abilities carry over for the first turn of mega evolution, Digitys is screwed if it wants to use low PP moves without mega. The mega is a little crazy, though, so it would definitely be a top threat.

Parents: Deoxys + Pidgeot-Mega
Offspring name: Digitys-Mega
New type: Psychic - Flying
New base stats: 87 / 115 / 69 / 193 / 71 / 146 (BST 681)
New ability and desc: No Guard
Notable moves: Hurricane, Focus Blast, Thunder, Psycho Boost, ExtremeSpeed, Heat Wave
Role identification: After thinking about this for 0.2 seconds, this guy looks terrifying, like almost brokenly terrifying. There are very few things that wall a base 193 special attack in general, and even fewer that can take a super effective high-powered move from said base power. 146 speed puts Digitys-Mega in an insane speed tier (Only outpaced by 4 fusions) and anything with priority gets out-prioritized by an ExtremeSpeed to the face. The problem with Digitys-Mega, though, lies in 4MSS. Hurricane / FBlast / Thunder / PsychoBoost is weak to priority, but if Thunder is replaced by ExtremeSpeed the many Ghost/Steel types wall it. Going without Hurricane is possible, but then grass, bug, fighting, and other types are able to pivot in and take a hit or lower Digitys' only advantage. Heat Wave means that the many, many, many Flash Fire variant users that happen to be part steel (Heatran is one of the most common fusers). The thing is, Digitys is very terrifying, but not quite ridiculous like some of the other fusions out there because it can't beat everything in one set.

Banette-Mega fusions very much appreciate their immunity to ES and prankster to get rid of Digitys-Mega.

-----

While we're at it, let's challenge the highest special defense, but without a mega!

Parents: Regice + Goodra
Offspring name: Reidra
New type: Dragon - Ice
New base stats: 102 / 75 / 85 / 115 / 188 / 65 (85+17 HP, 105 + 10 SpA 175+13 SpD, BST 630)
New ability and desc: Refresh (Clear body + Hydration): In the rain, stat drops are removed at the end of each turn.
Notable moves: Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam/Blizzard, Acid Armor, Amnesia, Rest, Sleep Talk, Fire Blast, Sludge Wave, Dragon Tail, Muddy Water, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt
Role identification: I was gonna fuse Regice with Florges instead, but Goodra can rock an assault vest set and has a way to nuke steel types. Basically, switch in on (almost) any and every special attack and set up, pivot, or sweep. While 65 speed won't get you anywhere fast, it allows Reidra to outspeed slower wallbreakers and put an acid armor or amnesia on itself. While you still will be scared by critical hits, you can wall so many things not only because you can boost, but also because you can force things you can't handle out (even with an assault vest set) via dragon tail. The only negative about Reidra is its typing, leaving 5 weaknesses to Dragon, Fairy, Rock, Steel, and Fighting types. Fortunately, none of them are 4x weaknesses, meaning Reidra can often shrug these off after boosting.

-----

Now meet the new wall-supporter. It supports by scaring the opponent.
LOOK AT HOW TERRIFYING IT IS!

Parents: Mew + Slowpoke
Offspring name: Slew
New type: Water - Psychic
New base stats: 115 / 83 / 83 / 70 / 90 / 58 (95+20 HP, 70+20 SpD, BST 499)
New ability and desc: Consequence (Oblivious + Synchronize): If this Pokemon is taunted, tormented, encored, or disabled, the opponent will be taunted, encored, tormented, AND disabled (they will struggle for 3 turns). (Note: The user is not immune to any of these effects)
Notable moves: Slack Off/Softboiled/Roost, Mew has so many moves: Taunt, Psychic, Psyshock, Amnesia, Iron Defense, Scald, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Will-o-wisp, Torment, Trick Room, Curse, Zen Headbutt, Waterfall/Aqua Tail, You literally have coverage for everything you've ever needed to cover for.
Role identification: A low-budget bouncer that can essentially force a lot of switches. Slew has pretty bad stats, with only somewhat notable special bulk which still isn't too much bulk in the world of Fusion Evolution. Instead, Slew acts as a taunt/encore absorber and stopper. While Slew itself gets limited, it can switch into anything that has ever needed a switch-in thanks to the opponent being locked onto struggle. The best thing about consequence is that you don't even need to use it functionally in battle, because the fear of triggering the ability can stop the foe entirely from trying to cripple your wall of choice.

-----

Has nobody made this yet? It is scary to think about thinking about this guy!

Parents: Garchomp + Metagross
Offspring name: Metaromp
New type: Ground - Steel
New base stats: 94 / 133 / 113 / 88 / 108 / 106 (88+20 SpD, 86+20 Spe, BST 642)
New ability and desc: Sand Body (Sand Veil + Clear Body): The user's stats can't be lowered in sand.
Notable moves: EQ, Iron Head/Meteor Mash, Pursuit?, Outrage, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stone Edge, Aqua Tail, Swords Dance, Dragon Tail, Poison Jab
Role identification: Pretty OK on its own, but a lot scarier with both megas.

Also, this guy would look awesome. Imagine a Garchomp-like creature with Metagross-like armor. Pretty sweet, huh?

Parents: Garchomp-Mega + Metagross
Offspring name: Metaromp-Mega G
New base stats: 94 / 173 / 133 / 128 / 108 / 96 (BST 742)
New ability and desc: Sand Force
Notable moves: EQ, Iron Head/Meteor Mash, Pursuit?, Outrage, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stone Edge, Aqua Tail, Swords Dance, Dragon Tail, Poison Jab
Role identification: This mega is the wallbreaker/sand team form. It is notable for being completely outclassed by the other mega at everything else. (Unless you want to use that #8 Attack overall)

This guy's Metagrossian armor would be more weapon-based with powerful weaponry.

Parents: Garchomp + Metagross-Mega
Offspring name: Metaromp-Mega M
New base stats: 94 / 143 / 133 / 98 / 128 / 146 (BST 742)
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Role identification: Every single move above (barring stone edge) are boosted 33%. 133 STAB BP Earthquake with a 120 BP STAB Meteor Mash, and 160 BP Outrage and 100 BP Thunder Punch. Run. There is no fleeing from Mega Metaromp M, as it will eternally follow you with that 146 base speed. Don't try to hit it down either, because 94 / 133 / 128 bulk with no 4x weaknesses isn't exactly easy to break. Ground/Steel, while it is a very well-working offensive typing (Steel/Flying and Electric/Flying are the only things that don't fear it), it is only kinda good defensively, even without the 4x weakness of Garchomp. Weaknesses to Water, Fighting, Ground, and Fire dampen the power Mega Metaromp M's bulk (especially because Water/Ground/Fire are common offensive types), while 8 resistances and 2 immunities make it a viable pick. (Immunity to Toxic and TWave help, expecially with both on a lot of fusions)

The Metagrossian armor on this mega would be more sleek and defensive. (+Def, +Speed lel)

-----

Some quick analytical stats:
There are, as of the most recent addition ending with Scraftia, 137 total unique fusions (excluding forms/megas)
Including megas/forms as individual species, the number blasts upwards, at a total of 212
The most common type in both lists is Water with 46 and 33 for +forms and -forms respectively
Next most common type is Steel with 45 and 27 for +forms/megas and -forms/megas
Next most common type is Fire with 39 and 23 for +forms/megas and -forms/megas

I have no idea how I can get the most common individual type combination (each type in in a separate column on the sheet)

Average BST of all fusions (excluding megas/forms): 573.8
Average HP / ATT / DEF / SPA / SPD / SPE: 91.4 / 103.6 / 97 / 96.9 / 94.8 / 90

Average BST of all fusions (with megas/forms): 607
Average HP / ATT / DEF / SPA / SPD / SPE: 89.4 / 113.6 / 104.5 / 106 / 99 / 94.5

Highest BST with forms and megas is Gyaramence-Mega, with a whopping 759
Highest BST without forms and megas is just regular Gyaramence, with 659

Lowest BST with or without (same either way) is Sablemimez with a puny 479

Highest and lowest in each stat (INCLUDING megas/forms)
HP - Blisskiss (185) and Sablemimez (Mega), Sickle (Mega), Hitmonklang (55)
ATK - Herasir-Mega H (195) and Blisskiss (45)
DEF - Sickle-Mega (215) and Joltlord (62)
SPA - Peatran-Mega (185) and Sickle (42)
SPD - Sickle-Mega (185) and Golislash-Power (52)
SPE - Metabat-Mega, Alakario-Mega, Galvantulys, Weasol-Mega (150) and Steelthorn (Mega), Eruption-Mega (35)

Last edited:
Overwhelming Presence from Harem - > Pivot in, they think "ha, your obvious sash won't activate". You blast Harem with your simple beam, and all of a sudden, it does. Turn 2 you encore, pivot out, or sacrifice as Harem either is crippled in utility or has to switch.
Sorry, but Overwhelming Presence negates abilities too, so Simple Beam has no priority. Better luck next time!

I'm so happy that Cazantor got into the Hall Of Fame. Hopefully some of these guys will too! =]

---

Parents: Cloyster + Clawitzer
Shared egg group: Water 3
Offspring name: Terroclaw
New type: Water/Ice
New base stats: 71/94/144/113/77/75
New ability and desc: Fracture Pulse (Mega Launcher + Skill Link): Multi-hit attacks always hit for the maximum amount of times and do +25% more damage per hit. Pulse and Aura moves only do 25% of their normal damage per hit, but may hit between 2 and 5 times.*
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Water Pulse, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Ice Shard, Aqua Jet
Role identification: After a boost? A terrifyingly efficient mixed sweeper. Fracture Pulse is an amazing ability that, combined with judicious application of our old friend Shell Smash, turns this somewhat unassuming ‘mon into a fantastic lategame cleaner, now finally possessed of dual STABs worthy of the name and able to get around those dastardly walls that always seemed to give it problems. Let it boost, then let it loose. Also, Terroclaw sounds like it should have been on an episode of Robot Wars, which automatically makes it the BEST NAME.

*Take Water Pulse. In its standard form, it is a move with 60 Base Power. With Fracture Pulse, it becomes a 15 Base Power multi-hit attack. It is then boosted by 25%, making it an 18 BP move, that ends up becoming effectively a 90 BP move because it’ll hit five times - and each hit will have a chance to confuse on top of that. Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere become 25 BP multi-hit attacks, and therefore have 125 effective BP, while Dragon Pulse becomes a 26 BP multi-hit attack and therefore has 130 BP. Rock Blast and Icicle Spear become 31 BP moves, and therefore have an effective BP of 155. Heal Pulse is unaffected by this ability.

Parents: Crawdaunt + Dragonite
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Dawnagon
New type: Water/Dragon
New base stats: 87/137/100/105/88/78
New ability and desc: Rising Star (Hyper Cutter + Inner Focus): When hit by a move with a chance to flinch, increase the user’s Attack stat by 1. User is immune to flinches.
Notable moves: Extreme Speed, Crabhammer, Knock Off, Outrage, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance,
Role identification: An excellent Attack stat and STAB priority, plus access to a killer move in the form of Crabhammer, makes Dawnagon an intimidating adversary. Immunity to flinches is always nice as well, and it means your opponent has to be very careful what they hit you with - Cazantor’s Thunder Fang, for instance, only does neutral damage, and Fake Out abusers are dead in the water. It also means that it treats any ‘mon holding a King’s Rock or Razor Fang as setup bait.

Parents: Persian + Liepard
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Parp
New type: Normal/Dark
New base stats: 75/89/65/87/68/122
New ability and desc: Banzai Run (Technician + Unburden): Moves of 70 BP or less gain a 33% damage bonus. They also do double damage, and the user’s raw Speed is doubled, if the user consumes or is not holding a Held Item.
Notable moves: Knock Off, Fake Out, Aerial Ace, Bite, Facade, Slash, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, U-Turn, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Swift, Icy Wind, Encore, Nasty Plot, Hone Claws.
Role identification: A Pokémon with lacklustre stats and a strange typing hoisted aloft by an amazing ability, Parp goes parp. Parp. Parp parp parp. And then you are dead, and regret laughing at Parp’s silly name. This is on account of Parp hitting like a speeding bus after its ability procs, and it also makes it ungodly fast. Whether a boosting special sweeper, a potent early game attacker with its STAB Knock Offs, an unbelievably fast U-Turn scout, or simply a general-purpose Encore-abusing dickbag, Parp will parp on for as long as it may. Just watch out for Fighting-types with Mach Punch; they can and will ruin your day since you can’t abuse Priority Copycat like Prankster Liepard can. BANZAI!

Parents: Unfezant + Braviary
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Ezra
New type: Normal/Flying
New base stats: 100/129/88/71/75/97
New ability and desc: Red Arrow (Super Luck + Sheer Force): Moves with secondary effects automatically crit instead of applying the secondary effect. Moves with an increased critical hit chance (which counts as a secondary effect) have their BP increased by 33%; moves that always crit have their BP doubled.
Notable moves: Slash, Return, Shadow Claw, Night Slash, Rock Slide, U-Turn, Superpower, Quick Attack, Wing Attack, Bulk Up, Protect, Roost, Morning Sun, Defog
Role identification: Ezra does one thing, and it does it well; it’s a physical Life Orb sweeper that can take advantage of an immensely powerful ability. STAB Priority with boosted damage is nothing to be sneezed at — Quick Attack ends up with 120 BP at the end of it — and Return is disgusting. Superpower, while lowering your attack, is an insanely powerful move, and Shadow Claw gives the much-sought Fighting/Ghost coverage combination. Finally, if you’ve been hit hard by Superpower’s debuffs, U-Turn is available, though Ezra’s not winning any awards for speed.

Parents: Rampardos + Charizard
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring Name: Sparadrac
New Type: Rock/Fire
New Base Stats: 98/135/79/97/78/89
New Ability and Description: Devastator (Blaze + Mould Breaker): Fire-type moves gain 20% Base Power, ignore hindering abilities, and, when below 50% health, ignore negative type effectiveness.
Notable Moves: Head Smash, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Crunch, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Belly Drum
Role Identification: An interesting take on our old friend the Belly Drum sweeper, Sparadrac has the potential to do some seriously powerful damage in its own right. However, it's in the Mega Evolutions where it truly shines. Let's take a look, shall we?
---
Parents: Rampardos + Charizard (Charizardite X)
Offspring Name: Mega Sparadrac X
New Type: Rock/Dragon
New Base Stats: 98/181/112/118/78/89
New Ability and Description: Tough Claws
Notable Moves: Head Smash, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Headbutting stuff. Weirdly, a STAB 150 BP contact move on a 'mon with one of the highest attack stats in the meta tends to do a fair bit of damage, even to stuff that resists it - and there's quite a lot of Fire-types in the meta that, well, don't. Even with its ability taken into account, Harem dies hard. Both Mega Hazards die hard, though speed is an issue. If you can keep it alive, Mega Sparadrac X is a glorious and imperious pwner of face. But it's not the only thing it can do.
---
Parents: Rampardos + Charizard (Charizardite Y)
Offspring Name: Mega Sparadrac Y
New Type: Rock/Flying
New Base Stats: 98/155/79/147/108/89
New Ability and Description: Drought
Notable Moves: Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Surf, Earth Power, Focus Blast, Head Smash, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Tailwind, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Roost
Role Identification: A mixed sweeper par excellence, Mega Sparadrac Y may not have the raw damage of a STAB, Drought-boosted Flare Blitz (unlike certain... hazardous Pokémon I could mention, though modesty forbids me from saying which) or very much in the way of speed, but what it does have is a stronger statline and a bucketload of coverage courtesy of Rampardos' weirdly expansive special movepool. There's a lot that the aforementioned hazardous mon can do, but BoltBeam coverage ain't any of it, and Sparadrac can also hit with a variety of other coverage moves as well. The only thing it really lacks is a special Rock STAB... oh well. Good old STAB Head Smash off a base Attack verging on the ridiculous will have to suffice. =]

Parents: Goodra + Scrafty
Shared Egg Group: Dragon
Offspring Name: Arooga
New Type: Dragon/Fighting
New Base Stats: 88/105/103/88/143/79
New Ability and Description: Blood Drinker (Sap Sipper + Moxie): User is immune to Grass-type moves. Upon KOing an opponent, the user's raw Attack stat is doubled; this is reset upon switching out.
Notable Moves: High Jump Kick, Dual Chop, Outrage, Drain Punch, Knock Off, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Power Whip, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Aqua Tail, Dragon Dance, Bulk Up
Role Identification: It might be slow, but Arooga's a brutal Pokémon; its ability combined with powerful STAB attacks means momentum is there to be gained as a revenge killer. Base 105 Attack with a less optimal Huge Power is a lot to be scared of, and it has the kind of defences that can take a few hits - though that 4x weakness to Fairy isn't very pleasant when Slurpuff is a thing. With a wide variety of coverage options, it's almost spoiled for choice, but the problem is it's, well, it's too slow. However, a Dragon Dance can cover a multitude of sins in that regard... but can that be enough?

Last edited:
Alright let's go at this again! colourcodedchaos Looking at your fusions I can tell we have some similar ideas lol

+

Parents: Miltank + Heatran
Offspring name: Miltrank
New type: Normal/Steel
New base stats: 101(93+8)/105(85+20)/105/85/100(88+12)/88 (BST 584)
New ability and desc: Thermogenesis (Thick Fat + Flash Fire) = This Pokemon has the resistances of fire types.
Notable moves: Body Slam, Crunch, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Explosion, Frustration, Hammer Arm, Heal Bell, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Milk Drink, Return, Roar, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Taunt, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Will-o-Wisp
Role identification: Miltrank is a nice, bulky Pokemon with 101/105/100 defenses, reliable recovery in Milk Drink, 10 resistances (in part thanks to its ability), 2 immunities, and only 2 weaknesses, although fighting is 4x effective. It's offense isn't shabby either with a 105 Attack stat, which it can use to abuse STAB Body Slam and Iron Head to attempt Paraflinch hax. Miltrank can also put on a more supportive role, by either inflicting status with Toxic, Thunder Wave, or Will-o-Wisp, removing status with Heal Bell, setting up rocks, phasing, or taunting. Miltrank can not only hold it's own, but offer great support as well.

+

Parents: Tauros + Liepard
Offspring name: Lietaur
New base stats: 79/104/82/74/70/118 (BST 527)
New ability and desc: Titanic Strength (Anger Point + Unburden) = When this Pokemon loses its item, it's attack goes up 12 stages.
Notable moves: Double-Edge, Earthquake, Encore, Fake Out, Frustration, Gunk Shot, Iron Head, Play Rough, Pursuit, Return, Rock Slide, Seed Bomb, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Taunt, Trick, U-Turn
Role identification: Welcome to pure destructive power. Don't worry about if Titanic Strength will activate, oh no. Worry about when Titanic Strength will activate. Lietaur can lose it's item by holding a sash, switching in to resisted Knock Offs, subbing until it eats a berry, or perhaps easiest of all, NORMAL GEM FAKE OUT. Once it gets to max attack, it can deal severe damage with high power normal type moves, and dark is the perfect type to supplement normal, hitting the ghost type super effectively. Of course, it does have some coverage options to deal with types that may resist its STAB, like EQ, Gunk Shot, or Iron Head. And although 118 isn't the fastest speed in the FE metagame, Sucker Punch can still do crazy damage to things that outspeed it. Of course, Lietaur is only a one time nuke since it's ability can't reactivate after switching unless it gets another item, so use it when it can rampage the most.

+

Parents: Scizor + Scyther
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Zythor
New type: Steel/Flying
New base stats: 85/135/105/70/95/100 (BST 590)
New ability and desc: Technician
Notable moves: Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Baton Pass, Bug Bite, Bullet Punch, Defog, Knock Off, Metal Claw, Pursuit, Roost, Superpower, Swords Dance, Tailwind, Thief, U-Turn
Role identification: Zythor has all the strengths of the Scizor evolution line, such as Scizor's attack and Scyther's speed (albeit 5 points slower) with none of the weaknesses. Literally! Instead of having a 4x weakness to either fire or rock, it has only 2 weaknesses to Electric and Fire. Zythor is one of those Pokemon that just has it all; great typing, excellent attack, good bulk, decent speed, and a useful ability in Technician. Technician also gives it usable physical Flying STAB, in addition to what we already know Technician for. Although Zythor has great offensive presence, it can also use it's bulk and Roost to use some of its support moves, such as Baton Pass, Defog, or Tailwind.

+

Parents: Mega-Scizor + Scyther
Offspring name: Mega-Zythor
New type: Steel/Flying
New base stats: 85/155/145/80/115/110 (BST 690)
New ability and desc: Technician
Notable moves: Same
Role identification: Although Zythor may be better off with an item, it doesn't change the fact that Mega Zythor is a beast. 155 is an insane attack stat, which it can use to abuse Technician boosted moves. Zythor's bulk is just as insane, being even bulkier than Skarmory, which can allow it to use Swords Dance with ease, as well as other potential support moves.

+

Parents: Clawitzer + Thundurus
Offspring name: Thundurclaw
New type: Water/Electric
New base stats: 85(75+10)/94/89(79+10)/142(122+20)/84/85 (BST 579)
New ability and desc: Quick Pulse (Mega Launcher + Prankster)= This Pokemon's pulse moves do 1.33x damage and have +1 priority.
Notable moves: Agility, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Discharge, Dragon Pulse, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Scald, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Substitute, Surf, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Water Pulse
Role identification: Thundurclaw enters the FE metagame as one of the few special priority users, which is great because it's speed wasn't that good anyways. Not only does Quick Pulse give Thundurclaw a choice of 4 priority moves, they're also the strongest moves in it's arsenal, so it's not sacrificing power. Water Pulse becomes a 80BP STAB move with a chance to confuse. Aura Sphere becomes a 106.4 BP move with a great offensive type that never misses. Dark Pulse becomes 106.4 BP Dark move with a chance to flinch. Dragon Pulse becomes a 113.05 BP move similar to ESpeed in the fact that it is very powerful can hit many types neutrally. If one wanted to run Thundurclaw with only pulse moves, it'd be very possible. However, Thundurclaw also has access to many other special moves, such as Volt Switch, Scald or Surf, BoltBeam, etc. Although admittedly with it's mediocre speed and bulk it may have some trouble using those. This can be remedied through the use of Agility or TWave, or Nasty Plot may be used to make those priority pulses positively painful.

+

Parents: Sableye + Lopunny
Shared egg group: Human-Like
Offspring name: Bunneye
New type: Ghost/Normal
New base stats: 67/85/89/69/90/87 (BST 487)
New ability and desc: Same Pace (Stall + Cute Charm)= If a faster Pokemon makes contact with this Pokemon, it's raw speed stat becomes the same as this Pokemon's. Resets on switching out.
Notable moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Body Slam, Circle Throw, Encore, Fake Out, Foul Play, Heal Bell, Healing Wish, Knock Off, Magic Coat, Night Shade, Recover, Return, Seismic Toss, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, Will-O-Wisp
Role identification: Bunneye is an Aegislash-esque Pokemon. It can't switch back and forth between it's Megas, but it can choose between great offensive or defensive forms. If we're being honest, there's practically no reason to use the base form over it's Megas. Bunneye is an Aegislash-esque Pokemon. It's ability is useful for switching in though, and it doesn't have the worst defenses.

+

Parents: Mega-Sableye + Lopunny
Offspring name: Mega-Bunneye-D
New type: Ghost/Normal
New base stats: 67/95/139/89/140/57 (BST 587)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: Base + Calm Mind, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Hyper Voice, Ice Beam, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt
Role identification: Mega-Bunneye-D is basically an all around better version of Mega Sableye. Ghost/Normal is a great defensive typing similar to Ghost/Dark with one weakness, but with an extra resistance and an immunity to Ghost instead of Psychic, although a weakness to Dark is arguably worse than a weakness to Fairy. Anyways, Mega-Bunneye-D has access to a variety of support moves. Encore and Taunt can be used for stallbreaking and stopping set-up. It can spread status with Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, or Thunder Wave, and heal status with Heal Bell. It can phase with Circle Throw, or switch out and pass on boosts with a Baton Pass. This is where it's base form ability comes in handy, because not only does it reduce the opponent's speed, but Mega Sableye will often Baton Pass after the opponent moves due to it's speed drop, absorbing damage for the incoming Pokemon. Speaking of boosts, Mega-Bunneye-D has a number of offensive options. It can use Seismic Toss or Night Shade for flat damage or Foul Play against physical attackers. It can even attempt to use it's 95 Attack stat or boost with Calm Mind and use it's special attack. This Mega is one tough Pokemon to get around.

+

Parents: Sableye + Mega-Lopunny
Offspring name: Mega-Bunneye-A
New type: Ghost/Fighting
New base stats: 67/145/99/69/90/117 (BST 587)
New ability and desc: Scrappy
Notable moves: Base + Drain Punch, Fire Punch, High Jump Kick, Hone Claws, Ice Punch, Power-Up Punch, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch
Role identification: Unlike Mega-Bunneye-D, which was pretty much an improvement to Mega Sableye in every way, Mega-Bunneye-A may be worse than Mega Lopunny. It doesn't have the same blazing speed, it loses STAB on useful moves such as Fake Out and Return and Ghost type moves typically aren't as strong. Scrappy isn't as valuable considering it can simply use Ghost STAB instead. However, Mega-Bunneye-A does have some advantages over Mega-Lopunny. It has a higher attack stat which can be raised even further with Hone Claws, which would also make High Jump Kick much safer. The speed issue can be somewhat mitigated by Bunneye's base ability, which would bring the opponent to it's base form's speed, which it would surpass upon Mega-Evolving. Plus, Mega-Bunneye-A has access to priority moves in Shadow Sneak and Sucker Punch to deal with faster threats. Mega-Bunneye-A has perfect STAB coverage with Scrappy, but even w/o Scrappy it's near perfect, and Ghost STAB means it can threaten Ghost and Psychic types that would do SE damage to it. Mega-Bunneye-A also has the potential to not go full offensive and leave a slot for a support move, such as Encore/Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, or Healing Wish.

+

Parents: Furfrou + Chesnaught
Offspring name: Furfraught
New type: Normal/Fighting
New base stats: 91/103/101/79/92/93 (BST 559)
New ability and desc: Shaggy Coat (Fur Coat + Overgrow)= This Pokemon's defense stat is doubled. When at 1/3 HP or lower, this Pokemon's defense stat is tripled.
Notable moves: Belly Drum, Body Slam, Bulk Up, Cotton Guard, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Iron Head, Leech Seed, Pain Split, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Reflect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Slide, Seed Bomb, Sleep Talk, Spikes, Spiky Shield, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Taunt, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, U-Turn, Worry Seed
Role identification: If it isn't obvious, Furfraught's main selling point should be it's defense. Furfraught is great at tanking physical hits with it's 101 Defense and Shaggy Coat. In matter of fact it's near impossible to OHKO Physically invested Furfraught with SE physical attacks without some major boosts or Mold Breaker-esque ability. With access to Cotton Guard Furfraught's defense becomes purely insane (How insane? After 1 Cotton Guard it's Defense becomes 1655 and 2482 under 1/3 HP). Alternatively, Furfraught can also use Reflect to increase the defense of the entire team. When you consider that Fufraught can also heal with Synthesis, drain HP with Leech Seed, phase out boosted Pokemon with Roar, Remove potentially threatening abilities with Worry Seed and damage physical attackers with Spiky Shield, it should be pretty clear that Furfraught can deal with every and any physical threat. It's ability also allows it to do perform some pretty risky maneuvers, such as low HP Rests/Pain Splits on the defensive side, or SubSalac or Belly Drum on the offensive side. That being said, Furfraught is a great offensive Pokemon as well with many options. Furfraught can use a Bulk Up set to increase it's two best stats, or use an AV set to patch up it's (relatively) low Special Defense. It can work as a bulky attacker or use it's decent 93 speed. Furfraught has access to great utility moves like STAB Body Slam, Drain Punch and Power-Up Punch, U-Turn, Sucker Punch, and the rare Super Fang as well as a few good coverage moves. To sum it up, Furfraught works great as a wall, tank, or bulky attacker and can fit on any team needing a physically defensive Pokemon.

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
My first ever post in this thread. So hopefully I am doing this right...

+

Parents: Slurpuff + Breloom
Offspring name: Slurpum
New type:

New base stats:
81 / 115 / 93 / 82 / 77 / 81
New ability and desc: Therapeutic (Sweet Veil + Poison Heal): This Pokemon is healed by 1/8 of its max HP each turn when statused; unaffected by status's secondary effects (except sleep) i.e. Poison's HP loss, Thunder Wave's Speed Drop, and Burn's Attack drop.
Notable moves: Belly Drum, Bulk Up, Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Endeavor, Focus Punch, Heal Bell, Leech Seed, Mach Punch, Play Rough, Power-Up Punch, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Seed Bomb, Spore, Stone Edge, Superpower, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Thunder Punch
Role identification: Slurpum becomes the ultimate status absorber as it not only can absorb it, but it benefits from any status. On top of that, it has a really good offensive typing with decent defensive resistances in Bug (4x), Dark (4x), Fighting, and Rock. It also has access to all the moves it needs with Mach Punch for priority, Play Rough and Drain Punch for reliable STABs, and Stone Edge, Thunder Punch, and Seed Bomb for coverage. Slurpum also has nice support options such as Bulk Up, Heal Bell, Leech Seed, Synthesis.

+

DNA Donors: Cofagrigus + Carbink
Offspring name: Cofin
New type:

New base stats:
70 / 50 / 150 / 75 / 130 / 45 (+16 HP, +3 Def, +13 SpA, +3 SpD, +5 Spe)
New ability and desc: Transparency (Mummy + Clear Body): Prevents other Pokemon from raising their stats.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, Disable, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Explosion, Grass Knot, Haze, Hex, Magic Coat, Memento, Moonblast, Nasty Plot, Pain Split, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Trick, Trick Room, Will-O-Wisp
Role identification: Cofin is a really good wall that can also become a massively powerful threat. With access to a great support movepool with Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Trick Room, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Will-O-Wisp and great neutral STAB coverage, Cofin becomes a hell of a potential win con as well. Its ability also allows it to setup without fear of giving the opposing foe setup turns as well, making it become a full stop to most of the setup sweepers. While it seems to be like a "jack of all trades", Cofin does get held back by the less than average Speed stat as well as its neutrality to Dark-type attacks, meaning it can't repeatedly wall the Fighting-types with Knock Off that it wants to. It also suffers from a lack of reliable recovery as its best way to recover HP is via RestTalk or Pain Split, both of which hinder its ability to wall the opponent.

+

Parents: Weezing + Eelektross
Offspring name: Weezel
New type:

New base stats:
90 / 117 / 115 / 110 / 90 / 70
New ability and desc: Levitate
Notable moves: Acid Spray, Charge Beam, Clear Smog, Coil, Crunch, Destiny Bond, Discharge, Dragon Tail, Drain Punch, Explosion, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Haze, Knock Off, Memento, Pain Split, Roar, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Super Fang, Taunt, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Toxic Spikes, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Will-O-Wisp
Role identification: Weezel is a really amazing pivot with great all around stats. Thanks to Levitate, it is only weak to Psychic-types and with above average 90 / 115 / 90 bulk, it is able to tank even some super effective hits. Poison/Electric typing also provides useful resistances in Fairy, Fighting, and Flying. Weezel also has amazing support moves in Will-O-Wisp and Taunt, making it a decent stallbreaker as well. It also has an amazing setup move in Coil, allowing it to become a potential win condition. Sadly, Weezel is held back by a lack of reliable recovery, lack of a reliable physical Poison-type move, and a meh Speed stat compared to most other Fusion Evos.

Last edited:
Reposting Pidgeot/Regice

DNA Donors: Pidgeot + Regice
Offspring Name: Pidgice
New Type: Ice/Flying
New Base Stats: 81/65/87/95/145/95 (+10 SpA/+10 SpD/+20 Spe) BST: 568
New Ability: Clear Eye (Clear Body + Keen Eye): Prevents the lowering of stats, by yourself and by the opponent
Notable Moves: Ice Beam, Air Slash, Heat Wave, Thunderbolt
Role Identification: USE THE MEGA

DNA Donors: Pidgeot-Mega + Regice
Offspring Name: Pidgice-Mega
New Type: Ice/Flying
New Base Stats: 81/65/92/160/155/115 (+5 Def/+65 SpA/+10 SpD/ +20 Spe) BST: 668
New Ability: No Guard
Notable Moves: Blizzard, Hurricane, Zap Cannon, Focus Blast,
Role Identification: No Guard STAB Blizzard and Hurricane off of 160 SpA. Just think of how Overpowered that sounds. Also has Zap Cannon with a 100% Chance of Paralysis and Focus NoMiss
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parents: Shelgon + Goodra
Shared Egg Group: Dragon
Offspring Name: Sheldra
New Type: Dragon
New Base Stats: 87/107/95/95/110/75 (+10 All) (BST: 569)
New Ability: Rock Sipper (Rock Head + Sap Sipper): If hit by a rock type move, raises attack by one stage. Immune to Rock Type moves.
Notable Moves: Dragon Tail, Dragon Dance, Rest, Sleep Talk, Earthquake, Power Whip, Iron Tail, Superpower
Role Identification: A Good dragon type wall (we need more of these). It's nice 87/95/110 defenses, It can take a lot of hits. It's attack stat is also decent and can be boosted by it's ability.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parents: Breloom + Roserade
Shared Egg Group: Grass/Fairy
Offspring Name: Broserade
New Type: Grass/Fighting
New Base Stats: 70/110/82/102/92/90 (+10 All) (BST: 546)
New Ability: Almost Poison (Poison Point + Poison Heal): Badly Poisons the user at the end of every turn not poisoned, the pokemon will gain 1/8 of max hp instead of getting hurt. (So Toxic Orb+ Poison Heal with the freedom to run other items)
Notable Moves: Spore, Seed Bomb, Drain Punch, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Thunder Punch, Leaf Storm, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Protect
Role Identification: A good lead pokemon that can't be statused after the first turn. It can go either physical or special thanks to it's balanced stats.

DNA Donors: Klinklang + Plusle
Offspring Name: Klinkle
New Type: Electric/Steel
New Base Stats: 70/75/77/77/90/112 (+10 Hp/+10 SpD/ +20 Spe) (BST: 501)
New Ability: Magnetic Surge (Plus + Minus): Users Special Attack is doubled.
Notable Moves: Nasty Plot, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Signal Beam, Grass Knot, Shift Gear
Role Identification: Looking just at this pokemon's stats and moves, it seems horrible. It has low offensive stats and little bulk. It's move options are very small. But when you add the ability, this thing gets stupidly strong. With 154 base Special Attack and Nasty Plot, Klinkle will rip holes in teams with no special walls. If the opponent misplays, Klinkle could even pull off a Shift Gear + Nasty Plot Set
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parents: Magmar + Electabuzz
Shared Egg Group: Human-Like
Offspring Name: Magbuzz
New Type: Fire/Electric
New Base Stats: 75/99/67/107/95/109 (+10 All) (BST: 552)
New Ability: Static Burn (Flame Body + Static): When hit by a contact move, has a 30% chance to burn or paralyze. If the opponent is a Fire type, will paralyze. If the opponent is a Electric type, will Burn.
Notable Moves: Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Volt Switch, Focus Blast, Psychic, Hidden Power, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Cross Chop
Role Identification: A strong and fast special attacker that can be physical.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DNA Donors: Numel + Manaphy
Offspring Name: Manumel
New Type: Fire/Water
New Base Stats: 80/80/70/102/72/87 (+20 Spa/ +20 Spe) (BST: 491)
New Ability: Simple Health (Simple + Hydration): Basically Simple + Hydration
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Amnesia, Acid Armor, Scald, Flamethrower, Rain Dance, U-Turn
Role Identification: Not that good, but with support, It can sweep a lot of teams.

Last edited:

Parents: Deoxys-Attack/Octillery
Offspring name: Odio
New type: Water/Psychic
New base stats: 63/162(+20)/48/162(+20)/48/98
New ability and desc: Demoralizing Shot (Pressure+Sniper): Critical hits cause the enemy's last used move to lose double PP, stacked with other PP drops. Also doubles enemy PP just by being on the field (yep, this thing takes away four PP every time it crits)
Notable moves: Focus Energy (lol), Octazooka, Seed Bomb, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot
Role identification: This one's a bit of an oddity. While it is quite frail, it can make for a pretty interesting PP staller thanks to its ability, in conjunction with Focus Energy access. Shame it doesn't get any high crit ratio moves though.

Parents: Malamar/Zygarde
Offspring name: Malazrarmr
New type: Dark/Dragon
New base stats: 97/116(+20)/104/75/85/104(+20)
New ability and desc: Eldritch Presence (Contrary+Aura Break): (almost) ALL stat changes are inverted, including ones from items like Choice Scarf and ones from abilities like Huge/Pure Power. However, the negative stat changes from Paralysis and Burn are still unchanged.
Notable moves: Superpower, Topsy-Turvy, Draco Meteor, Taunt, Block, Switcheroo, Torment (lol)
Role identification: This is pretty much the ultimate sadistic choice in Fusion Evolution. While most of its stats are nothing to write home about except its Attack, it can still be a nightmare to someone unprepared. It could Switcheroo you a Scarf and Block you on the next turn, which will result in you being slower and locked into one move, Taunt you to shut down Baton Pass switches, Torment you after Switcherooing you a Scarf to ensure you can only slowly Struggle, and to top it all of use Topsy-Turvy after they set up boosts to really ruin their day. If only it got Thunder Wave, that would basically make it evil incarnate.

Parents: Gliscor and Pinsir
Offspring name: Scorpin
New type: Ground/Bug
New base stats: 85/125/128/65/88/105
New ability and desc: Hyper Cutter
Notable moves: Earthquake, Swords Dance, Defog, Knock Off,
Role identification: Use the Mega

Scorpin-Mega
New type: Ground/Flying
New base stats: 85/155/148/75/108/125
New ability and desc: Aerilate
Notable moves: Same as above+Feint, Quick Attack, Return/Frustration, Double-Edge
Role identification: Relatively bulky physical sweeper with lots of STAB, including the ability to bypass Protect and its variants thanks to Feint, in addition to 125 Speed. The only places this Mega gets outclassed by Mega Salamence of all things is Special Attack and maybe coverage.

Last edited:
My first ever post in this thread. So hopefully I am doing this right...

+

Parents: Slurpuff + Breloom
Offspring name: Slurpum
New type:

New base stats:
81 / 115 / 93 / 82 / 77 / 81
New ability and desc: Therapeutic (Sweet Veil + Poison Heal): This Pokemon is healed by 1/8 of its max HP each turn when statused; unaffected by status's secondary effects (except sleep) i.e. Poison's HP loss, Thunder Wave's Speed Drop, and Burn's Attack drop.
Notable moves: Belly Drum, Bulk Up, Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Endeavor, Focus Punch, Heal Bell, Leech Seed, Mach Punch, Play Rough, Power-Up Punch, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Seed Bomb, Spore, Stone Edge, Superpower, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Thunder Punch
Role identification: Slurpum becomes the ultimate status absorber as it not only can absorb it, but it benefits from any status. On top of that, it has a really good offensive typing with decent defensive resistances in Bug (4x), Dark (4x), Fighting, and Rock. It also has access to all the moves it needs with Mach Punch for priority, Play Rough and Drain Punch for reliable STABs, and Stone Edge, Thunder Punch, and Seed Bomb for coverage. Slurpum also has nice support options such as Bulk Up, Heal Bell, Leech Seed, Synthesis.

+

Parents: Cofagrigus + Carbink
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Cofin
New type:

New base stats:
64 / 60 / 157 / 82 / 137 / 50
New ability and desc: Transparency (Mummy + Clear Body): Prevents other Pokemon from raising their stats.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, Disable, Earth Power, Energy Ball, Explosion, Grass Knot, Haze, Hex, Magic Coat, Memento, Moonblast, Nasty Plot, Pain Split, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Trick, Trick Room, Will-O-Wisp
Role identification: Cofin is a really good wall that can also become a massively powerful threat. With access to a great support movepool with Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Trick Room, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Will-O-Wisp and great neutral STAB coverage, Cofin becomes a hell of a potential win con as well. While it seems to be like a "jack of all trades", Cofin does get held back by the less than average Speed stat as well as its neutrality to Dark-type attacks, meaning it can't repeatedly wall the Fighting-types with Knock Off that it wants to. It also suffers from a lack of reliable recovery as its best way to recover HP is via RestTalk or Pain Split, both of which hinder its ability to wall the opponent.
Slurpum is fine, but Cofin has to be a DNA fusion, as Carbink is genderless.

Reactions: nv

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Tried to do a bunch of "Set up moves" themed fusions.

DNA Donors: Darkrai + Volbeat
Offspring name: Voldark
New type: Dark/Bug
New base stats: 77/81/85/100/85/110 (+10 HP, +13 Def, +9 Sp Atk, +3 Sp Def, +5 Spe BST 538)
New ability and desc: Nightmare Plague (Bad Dreams + Swarm) - When this Pokemon's HP is below 1/3rd of it's max HP, the opposing Pokemon loses 1/8th of it's HP at the end of each turn.
Notable moves: Dark Pulse, Bug Buzz, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Giga Drain, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Spacial Rend, Dark Void, Tail Glow, Encore, Thunder Wave, Taunt
Role identification: First turn, use Dark Void. Second turn, use Tail Glow as the opponent switches out or keeps sleeping. Third turn, use your STAB moves or amazing coverage of 9 possible types. Easy and deadly. Taunt shuts it down if it hasn't set up, but it also has Taunt and 110 base speed, so it doesn't matter much.

DNA Donors: Rhyperior + Snorlax
Offspring name: Rhyperlax
New type: Normal/Rock
New base stats: 147/135/107/70/92/45 (BST 596)
New ability and desc: Amazing Bulk (Thick Fat + Solid Rock) - Damage from super effective moves is halved.
Notable moves: Return, Body Slam, Stone Edge, Rock Blast, Earthquake, Megahorn, Dragon Tail, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Elemental Punches, Poison Jab, Crunch, Pursuit, Curse, Stockpile, Toxic, Stealth Rock, Rest, Sleep Talk, Roar
Role identification: DID YOU WANT SOMETHING STURDIER THAN COFAGREELIX? Well, this thing is sturdier than Cofagreelix and equal to Mega Cofagreelix. Compared to Mega Cofagreelix, it takes about 5% less from Special moves and 5% more from Physical moves (both of them with maxed HP/Def/Sp Def EVs against a hypothetical neutral hit from a Pokemon with base 180 max Atk/Sp Atk EVs. The calc just hints at how good it is in battle since those numbers and EVs won't be found in game). However, unlike Mega Cofagreelix, it can hold a Leftovers or some other item. Amazing Bulk is an amazing ability, leaving it with only a 2x weakness to Fighting type moves, a few resistances and a bunch of neutralities. Rhyperlax can be used as a better Curselax, and it can also use a Choice Band with it's strong physical moves.

Reposting, changed base ability to make base form a lot better.
DNA Donors: Linoone + Lopunny
Offspring name: Lopunne
New type: Normal
New base stats: 81/83/82/62/88/112 (BST 508)
New ability and desc: Dieting Dolt (Gluttony + Klutz) - When this Pokemon is holding a berry and it activates, the berry isn't consumed and will activate again in the next turn as long as the activation conditions are met again.
Notable moves: Belly Drum, Extreme Speed, Fake Out, High Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Power Up Punch, Shadow Claw, Seed Bomb, Gunk Shot, Play Rough, Pursuit, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Substitute, Protect, Baton Pass, Encore
Role identification: Use this with Custap Berry and it has priority in all moves whenever it's HP goes down to 25%. Use this with Sitrus Berry and it has automatic recovery whenever it's HP goes down to 50%. Use this with Chople Berry and it has no weaknesses. Use this with Leppa Berry and it can't be statused. You get the idea. Belly Drum and Substitute (and High Jump Kick to a lesser extent) allow it to lower it's HP intentionally and activate Berries. Can you imagine this thing Baton Passing +1 or more of any stat with a stat-raising berry, +6 attack and a Substitute at the same time? lol

DNA Donors: Linoone + Lopunny
Offspring name: Lopunne
New type: Normal/Fighting
New base stats: 81/143/92/62/88/132 (BST 608)
New ability and desc: Scrappy
Notable moves: Same as above
Role identification: An excellent sweeper, due to a combination of Scrappy, Normal/Fighting STABs, E-Speed and Belly Drum. Very few things can stop this thing. Granted, it might need support early game to pull Belly Drum off because of its bulk. However, after it sets up, most Pokemon are easily taken out with E-Speed. STAB Drain Punch or High Jump Kick can take care of Rock and Steel types that would otherwise resist E-Speed. With a base Attack higher than Arceus plus Scrappy, it can serve as a very strong and useful revenge killer as well.

DNA Donors: Omastar + Heatran
Offspring name: Heatstar
New type: Water/Steel
New base stats: 90/75/115/130/100/76 (+10 HP, +8 Sp Atk, +12 Sp Def, +10 Spe BST 586)
New ability and desc: Flashing Armor (Flash Fire + Shell Armor) - When this Pokemon is hit by a Fire-type move or a critical hit, the damage is ignored and this Pokemon's Fire-type moves have their power increased by 1.5x.
Notable moves: Scald, Hydro Pump, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam, Lava Plume, Magma Storm, Overheat, Eruption, Earth Power, Ancient Power, Solar Beam, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Shell Smash, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Taunt, Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, Roar
Role identification: Probably the best specially oriented Shell Smash sweeper around. After a Shell Smash, it outspeeds a great chunk of the metagame and hits very hard with 130 base special attack. It has a wide variety of useable moves, including a bunch of Fire type moves which are pretty much Heatstar's 3rd STAB if it gets the ability boost. The nice bulk, good defensive type and defensive ability help it last longer and switch in more safely. Heatstar can also try to set entry hazards since it has all except Sticky Web available.

Reposting. This thing gets Stockpile so it fits my post's theme... kinda.
DNA Donors: Walrein + Hippowdon
Offspring name: Waldo
New type: Water/Ground
New base stats: 119/106/114/91/91/66 (BST 587)
New ability and desc: Ice Storm (Ice Body + Sand Stream) - Summons Hail for 5 turns (8 with Icy Rock) and makes the user immune to Hail damage.
Notable moves: Avalanche, Waterfall, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Super Fang, Slack Off, Stealth Rock, Stockpile, Roar, Encore, Toxic
Role identification: Where's Waldo? Setting up weather and tanking hits! No, but honestly, we need new Hail setters. With 119/114/91 bulk, reliable recovery, utility moves like Stealth Rock, Roar and Super Fang, Waldo is a very nice weather setter. Water/Ground typing is a great combination for Hail teams, since it allows Waldo to pressure Fire, Steel and Rock-types that hit Ice-type Pokemon super-effectively. Ground secondary type allows it to switch-in without taking too much damage from Stealth Rocks as well.

DNA Donors: Masquerain + Bibarel
Shared egg group: Water 1 (blame Gamefreak)
Offspring name: Masquerel
New type: Water/Bug
New base stats: 84/82/71/77/81/75 (BST 470)
New ability and desc: Plain Creepy (Simple + Intimidate) - Doubles this Pokemon's stat changes as well as the opponent's, and lowers the opponent's Attack stat by one (effectively two).
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Scald, Surf, Bug Buzz, U-Turn, Superpower, Skull Bash, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Air Slash, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Mud Shot, Bulldoze, Scald, Roost, Thunder Wave, Quiver Dance, Curse, Work Up, Sticky Web
Role identification: Ok so this is not a simple Pokemon to use (pun intended). In one hand, you have double Quiver Dance/Curse and moves that lower the foe's speed by two (including Sticky Web) and you also lower the foe's Attack by two on switch-in. On the other hand, opponents with better abilities and stats can set up on you more easily. If you play it safe, this is a good late-game sweeper. Also, this thing's Attack is higher than it's Special Attack but the physical movepool is lackluster for most things. A physical set with U-Turn is the best way to spread -2 Attack though.

DNA Donors: Gardevoir/Volcanion
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: Voldevoir
New type: Water/Fairy
New base stats: 75/90/105/137/105/85 (BST: 597, +1 HP/+3 Atk/+13 Def/+10 SpA/+3 SpD/+10 Spe)
New ability and desc: Waternise: Any damage this Pokemon takes from a Water-type attack is also dealt to the opponent.
Notable Moves: Calm Mind, Steam Eruption, Moonblast, Psyshock, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Shadow Ball, Toxic
Role Identification: Although it may be outclassed by it's Mega, regular Voldevoir can be of use to a team due its ability to hold choice items and not consume the Mega Slot. Voldevoir's main draw is its enormous Special Movepool backed by a great 137 Special Attack and useful 75/105/105 bulk. Steam Eruption and Moonblast alone as STABs have great coverage (and are fantastic as defensive typing), but it also gets access to Earth Power to hit Steel- and Poison- types, Thunderbolt to hit Water-types, and Fire Blast to hit Grass- and other Steel-types. It also gets Shadow Ball/Focus Blast for near perfect neutral coverage. A very useful Pokemon even pre-mega.

DNA Donors: Gardevoir/Volcanion
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: Mega Voldevoir
New type: Water/Fairy
New base stats: 75/110/105/177/125/105 (BST: 697, +1 HP/+3 Atk/+13 Def/+10 SpA/+3 SpD/+10 Spe)
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable Moves: Calm Mind, Steam Eruption, Moonblast, Psyshock, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Superpower, Elemental Punches, Flame Charge, Explosion
Role Description: The much more terrifying Voldevoir forme. 177 Special Attack with 105 Speed is fantastic and access to Pixilate is already great, but 75/105/125 makes it hard to take down and 110 Attack makes mixed sets viable. It retains its base form's amazing movepool with the ever fantastic Steam Eruption and also gaining a very strong Pixilate Hyper Voice as well as gaining many physical attacks to use such as Ice Punch, Superpower, Flame Charge to gain speed and Pixilate Explosion to blow your opponents away. A truly terrifying Pokemon, even by FE Mega standards.

Parents: Empoleon/Dragalge
Shared Egg Group: Water 1
Offspring Name: Dragapoleon
New type: Steel/Dragon
New base stats: 84/90/99/114/122/62 (BST: 571)
New ability and desc: Poisoned waters: This Pokemon's attacks have a 30% chance to Poison the opponent in addition to their other secondary effects
Notable Moves: Flash Cannon, Draco Meteor, Scald, Hydro Pump, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Defog, Agility, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Dragon Tail
Role Description: A very useful bulky Special Attacker, with Dialga's Steel/Dragon typing and a variety of great Special and Support moves that it can use. Scald in particular now has a 30% chance to Burn AND a 30% chance to Poison, making it even deadlier. It has hazards and hazard removal, phasing, BoltBeam and great STAB moves. a A very versatile Pokemon that can be a great addition to many teams.

Parents: Altaria/Talonflame
Shared Egg Group: Flying
Offspring Name: Altaflame
New type: Fire/Dragon
New base stats: 86/85/90/82/97/113 (BST: 553)
New ability and desc: Natural Flame: When this Pokemon switches out, it has a 20% chance to burn the opponent's active Pokemon
Notable Moves: Flare Blitz, Outrage, Brave Bird, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Roost, Refresh, U-Turn, Tailwind, Earthquake
Role Description: Not much really, mainly here for the mega. Giving U-Turn (and regular switches) a 20% chance to burn pre-mega is nice though.

Parents: Altaria/Talonflame
Shared Egg Group: Flying
Offspring Name: Mega Altaflame
New type: Fire/Fairy
New base stats: 86/125/110/122/97/113 (BST: 653)
Notable Moves: Flare Blitz, Return, Hyper Voice, Fire Blast, Overheat, Outrage, Brave Bird, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Roost, Refresh, U-Turn, Tailwind, Earthquake, Ice Beam
Role Description: What we're all here for. Great all-round stats with usable bulk, offences and speed. Physical sets get access to Dragon Dance and Swords Dance to set up with, as well as access to Return, Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, Earthquake and U-Turn. More Specially orientated sets can use Hyper Voice, Fire Blast and Ice Beam. Both sets can also boost their longevity with Roost and Refresh. A great physical sweeper that can tear holes in opposing teams.

DNA Donors: Thundurus / Venusaur
Offspring Name: Thundersaurus
New Typing: Grass/Electric
New Base Stats: 90/100/90/120/90/100 (+11/+2/+14/+8/+0/+5, BST 590)
New ability and desc: Rapid Growth - All Grass-type moves have their priority increased by 1.
Notable Moves: Synthesis, Giga Drain, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Power Whip, Wild Charge, Volt Switch, Leech Seed, Grasswhistle, Leaf Storm, Knock Off, Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Agility, Earthquake, Outrage
Role description: A rare case of a Fusion's base form having an interesting niche over its mega, Thundersaurus has the Grass equivalent of Gale Wings backed up by a nice 120 base Special Attack and decent 90/90/90 bulk, allowing it to threaten the many Water- and Ground- types that have been introduced in Fusion Evolution. Being an electric type support this nicely, as the two types have decent synergy, and it allows Thundersaurus to dispose of Flying-types as well that are extremely commonplace. It has a wide variety of moves to achieve this with, such as Power Whip, Giga Drain and Leaf Storm for offensive priority as well as Synthesis, Leech Seed and Grass whistle to abuse its ability on the Support side, STAB Volt Switch, Thunder(bolt depending on the likelihood of Rain), and Wild Charge and a wide variety of support moves for both the physical and special sides. Thundersaurus also gets access to Nasty Plot, Swords Dance AND Agility, letting it use terrifying Double Dance sets (what's outrunning a 100 base Speed mon at +2?), with Nasty Plot using the higher offensive base stats but Swords Dance allowing access to EQ and Outrage to hit the many Fire- and Dragon-types of FE that could give Thundersaurus trouble. It could even run just one boosting move or both SD and NP due to the priority boost of Rapid Growth, depending on what it wants to hit. And on top of that it gets a Mega if by some miracle you haven't already filled your mega slot at this point:

DNA Donors: Thundurus / Venusaur
Offspring Name: Mega Thundersaurus
New Typing: Grass/Electric
New Base Stats: 90/118/130/142/110/100 (+11/+2/+14/+8/+0/+5, BST 690)
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable Moves: Synthesis, Giga Drain, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Power Whip, Wild Charge, Volt Switch, Leech Seed, Grasswhistle, Leaf Storm, Knock Off, Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Agility, Earthquake, Outrage
Role description: Similar yet different to its base form, Mega Thundersaurus does a few things differently to its base form. Firstly, it sacrifices Rapid Growth for massively improved bulk (now at 90/130/110!), much higher offences and two less weaknesses, meaning that it is only weak to Bug and Poison, barring Mold Breaker. It also still gets the Rapid Growth boost on the first turn of Mega Evolving, allowing it to revenge kill efficiently or to get off a cheeky priority Synthesis if was hit as it switched in. Because of this, I believe that Mega Thundersaurus could run its devastating Double Dance sets more effectively than its base form, as it can easily set up with that offensive presence and bulk, it can hit a hell of a lot harder than its base form and at +2 Speed it doesn't really miss priority but it appreciates two less weaknesses. As I said earlier, Swords Dance gives far superior coverage while Nasty Plot gives raw damage output thanks to a nice 142 Special Attack stats.

All in all, whether you go Mega or not, Thundersaurus can be a terrifying offensive or support Pokemon.

Last edited:
720.png
009.gif

DNA Donors: Hoopa and Blastoise
Offspring name: Hootoise
New type: Water/Ghost
New base stats: 83/96/100/130/120/74 (+4HP, +20Def, +13SpA, +3SpD)
New ability and desc: Magician + Torrent = Mystic Wave: Boosts the power of Water-type moves by 50% as long as the user holds an item.
Notable moves: Scald, Shadow Ball, Rapid Spin, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Foul Play, Psychic, Aura Sphere, Trick Room, Nasty Plot, Trick, Thunder Wave, Water Spout, Destiny Bond, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Reflect, Rest, Sleep Talk
Role identification: A Rapid Spinner and a spinblocker. It also has a good matchup against most rock setters. Its ability pumps up its offensive prowess, just watch out for Knock Off. Access to a lot of support moves makes it customizable to your team's needs. Thanks to its great bulk and power, it can also pull off both offensive and defensive sets.

720.png
009-mega.gif

DNA Donors: Hoopa and Blastoise
Offspring name: Hootoise
New type: Water/Ghost
New base stats: 83/116/120/180/130/74
New ability and desc: Mega Launcher
Notable moves: Scald, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Rapid Spin, Trick Room, Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Knock Off, Foul Play, Psychic, Trick, Thunder Wave, Water Spout, Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, Rest, Sleep Talk
Role identification: Blastoisinite (mega) launches Hootoise's Special Attack stat to nuclear levels. Its bulk also ensures it won't be OHKO'ed by almost any neutral hit. Its ability boosts the power of its coverage moves such as Aura Sphere to hit its Dark and Normal-type checks, as well as those Ferrothorn-esque fusions. Ghost typing grants it immunities to provide it set-up opportunities. It can demolish offensive teams with Trick Rooms, crush defensive teams with Nasty Plot, or just opt for longevity with CroCune. If setting up is not your type, it can also run All-Out Attacker and Offensive Spinner sets and still hit hard.

718.gif
031.gif

DNA Donors: Zygarde and Nidoqueen
Offspring name: Nidogarde
New type: Poison/Dragon
New base stats: 115/104/120/78/90/85 (+16HP, +8Atk, +16Def)
New ability and desc: Aura Break + Poison Point = Power Break: Decreases the power of contact moves used against this Pokemon by 33%.
Notable moves: Coil, Dragon Dance, Toxic Spikes, Dragon Tail, Poison Jab, Outrage, Earthquake, Extreme Speed, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Aqua Tail, Superpower, Glare, Rest
Role identification: A physical tank. Its excellent physical bulk and good defensive typing allows it to gain multiple switch-in and set-up opportunities. Dragon Dance allows it to become more aggressive with the Speed increase, while Coil allows it to buff its excellent physical bulk even more. Not only that, its movepool also allows it to become a support Pokemon, with Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, and Glare on its arsenal.

136.gif
464.gif

Parents: Flareon and Rhyperior
Offspring name: Flareperior
New Type: Fire/Ground
Base Stats: 100/145/105/85/92/62
New ability and desc: Flash Fire + Solid Rock = Alpha Stream: Removes weaknesses coming from the user's Fire typing
Notable moves: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Rock Blast, Wish, Megahorn, Aqua Tail, Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Will-O-Wisp
Role identification: A bulky tank with a humoungous Attack stat. Thanks to its ability, Flareperior only has a single weakness: to Water. It can perform both offensive and defensive roles thanks to its great bulk, and an extensive movepool. Its bulk and ability also allows it to set up a Rock Polish to demolish offensive teams as well as Swords Dance for defensive teams. As a physically offensive Pokemon, an immunity to burns (and Thunder Wave too!) is always a plus.

062.gif
640.gif

DNA Donors: Poliwrath + Virizion
Offspring name: Polizion
New type: Water/Fighting
New base stats: 100/104/85/80/109/105 (+10HP, +12Atk, +2Def, +16Spe)
New ability and desc: Water Absorb + Justified = Aqua Justice: Boosts the user's Attack stat by one stage when hit by a Water-type move. Immunity to Water.
Notable moves: Waterfall, Close Combat, Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, X-Scissor, Zen Headbutt, Circle Throw, Synthesis, Taunt
Role identification: A physical set-up sweeper that is a great switch-in to the ever-annoying Scald. It gets Grass type-coverage to cover bulky waters while Water/Fighting coverage hits everything else. It can also go defensive with Circle Throw and Synthesis to shuffle opponents.

DNA Donors: Tauros + Pangoro
Offspring name: Pangauros
New base stats: 95/122/97/65/81/94
New ability and desc: Anger Point + Iron Fist = Furious Fists: Empowers All moves into furious fist/hooves, enabling them to run their damage calc off your physical stat.
Notable Moves: Pursuit, Knock Off, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunder(Bolt), Fire Blast, Gunk Blast, Hone Claws, Drain Punch, Grass Knot, Earthquake, Focus Blast, Surf, Sword Dance, Sludge Bomb, Hyper Voice, Body Slam, Parting Shot
Role identification: Okay, so the ability combo seems to not combine either, but the role is clear: "mixed" sweeper. Special Attacks still strike SpDef, so Focus Blasting Pink Blobs is less effective than a Body Slam. Hone Claws lets you run Gunk/Fire/Focus Blast, Blizzard and Thunder without accuracy issues. It can also Parting Shot if you smell a fighter or Mach Punch coming to ruin your day.

DNA Donors: Malamar + Dragonite
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Malamite
New type: Dark/Flying
New base stats: 98/123/101/94/98/87
New ability and desc: Contrary + Inner Focus = ContraAssets: All Pokemon have their stat changes inverse while this mon is in play and cannot be flinched either.
Notable Moves: Topsy-Turvsy, Dragon Dance, Draco Meteor, Superpower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Extreme Speed, Thunderwave, Knock Off, Earthquake, Taunt, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Surf, Waterfall, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Captivate
Role identification: The contrary sweeper part is fairly obvious, but the real joy is its ability to stop setup sweepers before they even begin. Field effect Contra-asset makes all stat changes by all Pokemon invert and prevents them from flinching or getting flinched. Captivate can have a niche use as a stoppage to Special Sweepers and Swagger would if it weren't banned. In short, just abuse the useful support and mixed attack pool as best you can.

DNA Donors: Togekiss + Entei
Offspring name: Enkiss
New type: Fire/Fairy
New base stats: 110/83/90/115/95/110 (+10 HP & Speed +20 SpAtk SpAtk)
New ability and desc: Pressure + Serene Grace = Question Faith: On top of the doubled chance for secondary effects, this Pokemon takes 1PP from all enemy moves.
Notable Moves: Fire Blast, Sacred Fire, Dazzling Gleam, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Drain Punch, Heal Bell, Nasty Plot, Thunderwave, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Extreme Speed, Water Pulse, Rock Smash
Role identification: There's a magic place for Sacred Fire, but ensured burns can be a blessing if you avoid the gutsy. The added chance to confuse and Flinch are nice, but you could do a burning defensive set. The typing isn't terrible and Roost will keep you alive longer than Entei otherwise would be able to last.

DNA Donors: Aerodactyl + Talonflame
Offspring name: Talondactyl
New type: Rock/Flying
New base stats: 89/103/78/77/82/138
New ability and desc: Rock Head + Flame Body = Hot Headed: This Pokemon's contact moves strike head first (somehow) preventing all damage or negative effects that may come from contact. Also has an x% chance to add burns. (x equals a balanced number)
Notable Moves: Brave Bird, Stone Edge, Stealth Rocks, WoW, Roost, Tailwind, Aqua Tail, Flare Blitz, U-Turn, Earthquake, Iron Head, Sword's Dance, Pursuit
Role identification: I think the idea is self-explanatory. Get past risky Rocky Helmet abusers and make Ferrothorn and Rough Skin mixes shit their pants as you take no damage upon making contact. This also blocks Burn Body and Static effects as well. The real joy is giving Aerodactyl almost all the tools it needs to abuse Rock Head+. The big one is that it can use the recoil moves with 0 risk. The other is the addition of Sword Dance, U-Turn and WoW. Consequently, Talonflame picks up Quakeslide coverage and Pursuit, and it isn't reamed as hard by Stealth Rocks. Even Life Orb won't self mutilate you while making contact under the specific self damage aspect of the ability. Of course, you could also throw safety to the win and just use a Mega Stone.

Mega Form
DNA Donors: Aerodactyl + Talonflame
Offspring name: Mega Talondactyl
New type: Rock/Flying
New base stats: 89/133/98/87/102/158
New ability: Tough Claws
Notable Moves: Pretty much all the same. Just watch your health.
Role identification: Must I truly explain why Mega Aero trading 2 Atk for Sword Dance, Brave Bird and Fire Coverage is amazing? Do I? DO I REALLY?! I'm not going to, I'll just let the obvious speak for itself.

DNA Donors: Lanturn + Tornadus
Offspring name: Tornaturn
New type: Water/Flying
New base stats: 107/87/64/116/78/109 (+5 HP, +15 SpA, +20 Speed)
New ability and desc: Volt Absorb + Prankster - Wire Tap: Recovers a portion of health when hit by status moves and electric moves and is immune to them. (Can still be statused by attacks with secondary effects)
Notable moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hurricane, Surf, Scald, Hydro Pump, Discharge, Dazzling Gleam, Sucker Punch, Volt Switch, U-Turn, Superpower, Thunder Wave, Tail Wind, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Heat Wave, Ion Deluge
Role identification: It may seem broken, but we're dealing with a somewhat low Defense Attacker who can't even boost its SpAtk. Status immunity can be circumvented with Mold Breaker, or with moves like Sacred Fire or Poison Fang. Either way, I get my water/flying Volt Absorb fix because Mantine is sadly in Water1.

DNA Donors: Shuckle + Pinsir
Offspring name: Pinkle
New type: Bug/Rock
New base stats: 53/77/175/43/160/55
New ability and desc: Sturdy + Hyper Cutter = Sturdy Grip: This Pokemon's grip is immense, there is no way to lower its stats, even by self infliction.
Notable moves: X-Scissor, Sticky Webs, Shell Smash, Earthquake, Close Combat, Super Power, Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Bug Bite, Storm Throw.
Role identification: Set up with your great defenses not going down. Shell Smash or bust for boosting. There's no healing, however so even with all that defense, you can fall eventually. Of course, once you're set up...
Oh, keep in mind, any Mold Breaker type ability will cause your plan to instantly falter because it'll break mold and cause you to stat drop yourself.

DNA Donors: Shuckle + Pinsir
Offspring name: Pinkle-Mega
New type: Bug/Flying
New base stats: 53/107/195/53/180/75
New ability and desc: Aerialate
Role identification: Now that you're set up, kill things. Keep in mind, if someone isn't giving you the breathing room to set up, you're fucked and have wasted a Mega Slot. After all, Mega-Pinsir's 155 Atk is far more dangerous than Pinkle's 107.

Last edited:

Spread the love. And by love, I mean black sludge.
DNA Donors: Hoopa + Seismitoad
Offspring name: Hooptoad (If anyone has a better name, let me know)
New type: Ghost/Water
Base stats: 112 / 102 / 87 / 117 / 102 / 72 (BST592; +20HP, +20DEF)
New ability: (Poison Touch + Magician) Slime Gift - If this Pokemon is not holding an item and deals damage with a contact move, it steals the opponent's item and replaces it with Black Sludge.
Notable Moves: Aqua Ring, Drain Punch, Hydro Pump, Toxic, Venoshock, Earthquake, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Scald, Payback, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Infestation, Poison Jab, Grass Knot, Power-up Punch, Surf, Earth Power, Refresh, Bounce, Gastro Acid, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Low Kick, Stealth Rock, Hyperspace Hole, Trick, Destiny Bond, Light Screen, Reflect, Skill Swap, Phantom Force, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Facade, Energy Ball, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Dual Chop, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Foul Play, Gunk Shot, Signal Beam
Role identification: It speaks to the power level in this meta that four stats slightly over 100 struck me as mediocre. Nevertheless, Hooptoad is a decent bulky mixed attacker or lead who wants to run at least one physical move to ruin item-based sets and inflict Black Sludge's reliable damage against non-poison foes. With Gastro Acid, Infestation, and Drain Punch you can be reasonably survivable while completely shutting down many fusions through losing their item, ability, and momentum.

Surprisingly high-stat Mega with a useful base form.
Parents: Electivire + Sableye
Offspring name: Vireye
New type: Electric/Ghost
Base stats: 72 / 109 / 81 / 90 / 85 / 82 (BST519)
New ability: (Stall + Motor Drive) Relentless Drive - If this Pokemon moves last, it boosts its speed by one combat stage.
Notable Moves: Fire Punch, Low Kick, Thunder Punch, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Thunder Wave, Earthquake, Psychic, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Return, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Counter, Rock Slide, Power-up Punch, Cross Chop, Barrier, Ice Punch, Hammer Arm, Dual Chop, Electroweb, Mean Look, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Sneak, Fake Out, Knock Off, Punishment, Shadow Claw, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Hone Claws, Calm Mind, Taunt, Psychic, Will-o-Wisp, Poison Jab, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Moonlight, Nasty Plot, Recover, Sucker Punch, Trick, Foul Play, Pain Split, Role Play, Signal Beam
Role identification: A fusion with a somewhat weak stat spread, but a fantastic typing and an ability that will slowly build up speed until it's faster than any given opponent. In the base form its not very good, so finding a way to stall until you have your speed up is its best use.

Mega Vireye
New base stats: 72 / 119 / 131 / 110 / 135 / 52
New ability: Magic Bounce
Notable Moves: Fire Punch, Low Kick, Thunder Punch, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Thunder Wave, Earthquake, Psychic, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Return, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Counter, Rock Slide, Power-up Punch, Cross Chop, Barrier, Ice Punch, Hammer Arm, Dual Chop, Electroweb, Mean Look, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Sneak, Fake Out, Knock Off, Punishment, Shadow Claw, Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Hone Claws, Calm Mind, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Poison Jab, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Moonlight, Nasty Plot, Recover, Sucker Punch, Trick, Foul Play, Pain Split, Role Play, Signal Beam
Role identification: With the incredible stat increases from Sablenite, Vireye lacks only in HP and speed, one of which might be patched by its base form's ability. Basically M-Sableye with more resistances and slightly more physically powerful.

A balanced fusion focused on abusing a single kind of status.
Parents: Ampharos + Furfrou
Offspring name: Ampouf
New type: Electric/Normal
Base stats: 92 / 87 / 82 / 100 / 100 / 88 (BST549)
New ability: (Static + Fur Coat) Fluffy Charge - When this Pokemon is hit by a contact move, there is a 30% chance that the attacking Pokémon will become paralyzed. This Pokemon takes 1/2 damage from attacks used by paralyzed Pokemon.
Notable Moves: Dragon Pulse, Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Power Gem, Discharge, Signal Beam, Light Screen, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Volt Switch, Electroweb, Heal Bell, Sucker Punch, Roar, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Dark Pulse, Surf, Hyper Voice
Role identification: What's this? A fusion from me that doesn't have an enormous Notable Moves section? Truth be told, I'm sure some of their other moves could be useful, but I only listed the best in an effort to reduce bloat and call attention to the really useful stuff. Sucker Punch is your only priority, which is important for landing a hit on anything immune to paralysis when you're this slow, while U-Turn can hit ground type and get an ally in after the opponent's attack has gone off. Ampouf's main focus is tanking though, its fluffy wool effectively doubling both defenses against 'mons afflicted with its signature status. It can phase, play off-cleric, and has decent coverage in its otherwise shallow movepool so that ground type and other electric types don't just stop it cold.

Mega Ampouf
New type: Electric/Dragon
New base stats: 92 / 107 / 102 / 150 / 120 / 78
New ability: Mold Breaker
Notable Moves: Dragon Pulse, Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Power Gem, Discharge, Signal Beam, Light Screen, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Volt Switch, Electroweb, Heal Bell, Sucker Punch, Roar, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Dark Pulse, Surf, Hyper Voice
Role identification: Now this is more like it! Trading truly shocking defensive capabilities for a more offensive approach (not to mention the best hair in the meta!), Mega Ampouf loses STAB Hyper Voice for a plethora of resistances to let it break even more molds. Now if only Electro Ball worked in reverse.

Switch-hitter weather team support
DNA Donors: Glalie + Latias
Offspring name: Glatias
New type: Dragon/Ice
Base stats: 100 / 80 / 95 / 95 / 105 / 105 (BST580; +20HP, +10DEF, +10SPE)
New ability: (Levitate + Ice Body) Frozen Desert - Grants immunity to sandstorm damage and ground-type moves. Regains 1/16 of its maximum HP each turn during a sandstorm or hail.
Notable Moves: Healing Wish, Dragon Pulse, Wish, Stored Power, Heal Bell, Mist Ball, Psycho Shift, Recover, Psychic, Hone Claws, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Roar, Toxic, Ice Beam, Light Screen, Reflect, Roost, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, Surf, Substitute, Draco Meteor, Tailwind, Trick, Ice Shard, Frost Breath, Freeze-Dry, Blizzard, Taunt, Dark Pulse, Hex, Spikes, Switcheroo, Weather Ball, Signal Beam
Role identification: A weather-based, switch-hitting support 'mon in its base form, Glatias leverages its broad movepool to aid both hail and sand teams, or counter them (and it doesn't to too poorly in other weather either!). While you can boost up and lay down some serious damage with Weather Ball and BoltBeam while staying healthy, Glatias' real strength is in patching the weaknesses of your weather team. Ice types appreciate its defensive neutrality to fire and clerical abilities. Ground/steel/rock types like that it can boost their often lacking speed with Tailwind and shrug off water moves. Fire might appreciate it thriving in weather that brings ground and rock moves with it, as well as hitting water with Freeze-dry. Rain returns the favor by checking Glatias' counters with its common offensive picks.

Mega Glatias-G
New base stats: 100 / 120 / 95 / 135 / 105 / 125
New ability: Refrigerate
Newly Notable Moves: Healing Wish, Ice Shard, Weather Ball, Crunch, Earthquake, Explosion, Avalanche, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Claw, Return, Shadow Claw, Waterfall, Outrage
Role identification: Again, just listing the moves that weren't as good in the base form to save you having to find the new ones. Everything from the original is still good, especially if you want to go special, but G-form is the most attractive option for physical sweeping, so here you go. Refrigerate Explosion/Return is still an option from Mega Glalie, and Outrage/Iron Head is a good choice as always.

Mega Glatias-L
New base stats: L 100 / 100 / 125 / 125 / 125 / 105
New ability: Levitate
Notable Moves: Everything from the previous two, with an emphasis on bulky setup.
Role identification: If Glatias is a speedy weather support mon and Glatias-G is a sweeper, Glatias-L sits comfortably as a jack-of-all-trades mythical Pokemon. While it can't exploit weather as much and its offensive stats aren't as high, 100/125 across the board with Kyurem's typing is nothing to sneeze at, especially with access to all the notable moves of its other forms.

Anti-steel and water tank with an unusual typing.
DNA Donors: Lapras + Magnezone
Offspring name: Laprazone
New type: Ice/Steel
Base stats: 106 / 77 / 110 / 110 / 110 / 60 (BST; 3HP, 13DEF, 3SpA, 18SpD)
New ability: (Magnet Pull + Water Absorb) Hygroscopy - Upon being hit by a water- or steel-type move, restores 1/4 of this Pokemon's maximum HP. Water- and steel-type opponents cannot switch out while this Pokemon is active.
Notable Moves: Thunder Wave, Flash Cannon, Discharge, Toxic, Reflect, Light Screen, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Charge Beam, Volt Switch, Electroweb, Signal Beam, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Roar, Blizzard, Psychic, Frost Breath, Substitute, Surf, Ancient Power, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Freeze-dry, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice
Role identification: Water and steel are the most common types in the meta right now, so here's a tank designed specifically to counter them while having a clear weakness to the type many of those water types were built to fight. Ice/Steel is actually a fairly solid defensive typing unless the opponent is Fighting- or Fire- type, and Laprazone boasts 8 resistances and three immunities to offset its crippling fear of close combat. In a pinch it can even hit all of its weaknesses super-effectively, and has a slow volt switch, which is always nice.

A tough guy who trades defense for power when he mega evolves.
Parents: Snorlax + Tyranitar
Offspring Name: Tyrax
New Type: Normal/Rock
Base Stats: 140 / 132 / 97 / 90 / 115 / 55 {BST629}
New Ability: (Thick Fat + Sand Stream) Survivalist - Resists fire, ice, and ground one step further.
Notable Moves: Body Slam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Belly Drum, Crunch, Heavy Slam, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Taunt, Roar, Shadow Claw, Rock Polish, Thunder Wave, Bulldoze, Dragon Tail, Substitute, Power-up Punch, Curse, Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Outrage, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Aqua Tail, Low Kick, Superpower, Facade, Wild Charge, Double-Edge, Zen Headbutt, Gunk Shot, Seed Bomb
Role Description: Can a normal/rock type ever be good? Well, if it loses a weakness, gains a resistance, and has that kind of bulk it can! As long as no one punches it, at least. Great movepool (with 90 SpA it could run a mixed set too, but for brevity I only listed moves useful with its higher stats) and offensive stats, too. The mega is, of course, more powerful. But since it loses Survivalist it might actually be worse in some cases if you're focused on, well, surviving rather than nuking the opposition into the dunes.

Mega Tyrax
Base Stats: 140 / 162 / 137 / 90 / 135 / 65
New Ability: Sand Stream
Notable Moves: All the above, with emphasis on moves that cover its weakness and complement the sand teams this will probably be run on.
Role Identification: The defenses, the attack, the refreshing feeling of sand against your rocky hide! Tyrax has it pretty good, at least until one of those ground types realizes that, assuming my math is right, if Tyrax has a defense-boosting nature, an Adamant Mamodrill will deal 264~ damage to the Mega form with Earthquake, while the base form takes 165~ instead. Choose the Mega if you need more power or the enemy team lacks the coverage to drill your new weaknesses (or has a lot of Fighting), but keep the base form for bulk.

EDIT: Realized someone else already had a Snorlax/Rhyperior fusion. If it doesn't win, Perilax will return for the next slate.

Last edited:

Parents: Crustle and Glalie
Offspring name: Crustie
New Type: Bug/Ice
Base Stats: 85 / 97 / 112 / 82 / 87 / 72
New ability and desc: Sturdy + Inner Focus = Sturdy Focus: Sturdy clone, except instead of immuntity to OHKO moves, grants immunity to moves that cause lfinching
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Ice Shard, X-Scissor,
Role identification: Use the Mega

Parents: Crustle and Glalie
Offspring name: Mega Crustie
New Type: Bug/Ice
Base Stats: 85 / 137 / 112 / 122 / 87 / 92
New ability: Refrigerate
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Frustration/Return, Ice Shard, X-Scissor
Role identification: Shell Smash sweeper.

Parents: Roserade and Trevenant
Shared egg group: Grass
Offspring name: Rosenant
New Type: Grass/Ghost
Base Stats: 87 / 105 / 85 / 110 / 108 / 88
New ability and desc: Natural Cure
Notable moves: Leaf Storm, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Leech Seed
Role identification: Spinblocker that can set up Spikes or Toxic Spikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: nv

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Yay first time at this.

+

Parents: Weezing and Gardevoir
Offspring name: Weezivoir
New type: Poison/Fairy
New base stats: 77/87/102/115/102/70
New ability and desc: Synchronize + Levitate = Status Evade: if this Pokemon is hit by a status effect inducing move, text will read "Weezivoir levitated over the attack!" and cause the move to have no effect. If a status effect is the side-effect of a move, it will still affect Weezivoir. Status moves will also affect it after a grounding move like Smack Down or the unreleased Thousand Arrows. User is also immune to ground attacks.
Notable moves: Moonblast, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Pain Split, Explosion, Will-O-Wisp, Memento, Healing Wish, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Trick
Role identification: Poison/Fairy is a pretty good typing that combined with Weezivoir's ability makes it so it only has a weakness to Steel and Psychic. Weezing's relatively high Defense and Gardevoir's also relatively high Special Defense combine for pretty solid defenses, supported by a solid Special Attack stat with moves like Moonblast, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Psyshock and Shadow Ball, with an arguably solid Attack stat that can maybe be used for an Explosion. Both fusee's status and support moves also come into play, with moves like Toxic Spikes, Will-O-Wisp, Pain Split, Haze, Healing Wish and even Trick to pass to the foe a Black Sludge or a Choice Scarf. Due to its higher defense, a Calm Mind set can be pulled off much better by Weezivoir than Gardevoir, and if you want you can even have some recovery in the form of Pain Split. Such Calm Mind sets are backed up by Weezivoir's ability, which makes it immune to Will-O-Wisp and Thunder Wave and as such help it not get crippled.

+

Parents: Weezing and Gardevoir
Offspring name: Mega Weezivoir
New type: Poison/Fairy
New base stats: 77/107/102/155/122/90
Notable moves: Hyper Voice, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, Calm Mind, Pain Split, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Stockpile, Spit Up, Explosion
Role identification: With Mega Gardevoir's stat boosts, Mega Weezivoir gains better Attack, Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed, hitting harder, taking hits harder and, um, outspeeding harder. Pixilate is a great ability that not only brings the now staple fairy Hyper Voice into the fray, but also new moves from Weezing's side, like the mighty Explosion, which with STAB and a Pixilate boost deals a whopping 487.5 damage, actually using Mega Gardevoir's useless Attack boost to good use. Stockpile and Spit Up are interesting moves, as after a Stockpile, which boosts M-Weezivoir's already high defenses, Spit Up is a 100 base power special move, that with Pixilate and STAB deals a solid 195 damage, with further Stockpiles increasing the damage to 390 and even 585, becoming then the strongest Fairy-type move ever. While this is pretty great, it's rather hard at times to set up 3 Stockpiles, and after Spit Up is used you lose all your Stockpiles, though in general this combo can become very deadly if used right as a possible Calm Mind alternative.

+

Parents: Kingdra and Sceptile
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Kingtile
New type: Water/Grass
New base stats: 82/100/90/110/100/112
New ability and desc: Sniper + Overgrow = Plant Snipe: Grass moves deal 2.50x damage when a critical hit while regular hits deal 2.25x damage. Critical hits happen more when with lower health
Notable moves: Hydro Pump, Scald, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Earthquake, Leaf Blade, Waterfall, Drain Punch, Dragon Claw
Role identification: Kingtile is an interesting pokemon with a very balanced stat distribution and a neat typing, though really, there isn't much to see with the base form. Kingtile has a good speed tier that can potentially make it a good revenge killer or wallbreaker, but doesn't really have much special attack or attack. Kingtile can still use its ability in its base form for Critdra antics with Focus Energy, and with Sceptile's Leaf Blade you can even nail it off without the need of the Scope Lens.

+

Parents: Kingdra and Sceptile
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Mega-Kingtile
New type: Water/Dragon
New base stats: 82/125/100/150/100/137
New ability and desc: Lightning Rod
Notable moves: Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Scald, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Hone Claws, Focus Blast, Earthquake, Waterfall, Dragon Claw, Drain Punch, Outrage
Role identification: Now we're talking! With Mega Sceptile's stat boosts, we essentially get a Kingdra with way better speed, special attack, and attack! Sceptile's side of the fusion grants Mega Kingtile some nice coverage moves like Focus Blast and Leaf Storm, and with an overall better defensive typing and moves like Dragon Dance, Hone Claws and Swords Dance you have tons of ways to set up if going physical or even mixed in the case of Hone Claws, since it grants Mega-Kingtile higher accuracy Hydro Pump, Draco Meteor, Leaf Storm and Focus Blast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)