Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hydro Pump, Haze, and Mirror Coat
I think those moves are incompatible with Defog. Because to get a Mantine with Defog, it has to be from gen 4, where all the egg moves had to be passed down from the same father. So then the father would be a Milotic or Blastoise that knew Haze and Mirror Coat. But neither of those Pokemon can learn those 2 moves at the same time in gen 4, because they can only learn Mirror coat from Corsola, which can't learn haze.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
~Gen IV Mantine~
Sondero is completely correct re move incompatibility.
Anyway, Hydro Pump is a Level-Up move, so you don't need to worry about breeding that on. Basically, you get Mirror Coat or Haze, and other than that it doesn't really get any useful moves that aren't tutors/TMs in later gens anyway. If you go with Haze you can also give it mud Sport and Slam or Water Sport, if you go with Mirror Coat then, well, that's all you get. Gen IV Breeding mechanics suck.

I really need a HA female Swinub, hopefully in a Premier ball, or Luxury/Dive. Piloswine has been the VIP for me in the Johto Classic so far.

Timid Shiny Xern
31/31/30/27/23/31

I'm just about ready to toss. 27 in SpA is real killer. What do you think? Knowing, I have another game to soft reset on makes me want to keep it though.

Managed to SR a decent zygarde (imo).

Adamant
31/31/24/17/23/31

It's the best one I've gotten after four days of attempts, so I'm really inclined to keep it...so should I?

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Managed to SR a decent zygarde (imo).

Adamant
31/31/24/17/23/31

It's the best one I've gotten after four days of attempts, so I'm really inclined to keep it...so should I?
No, honestly speaking that is a terrible Zygarde. No one on these threads will trade for it and even for personal use those imperfect defensive stats ruin it's viability. I know it's tempting to just stop resetting but you can do much better than that Zygarde.

Timid Shiny Xern
31/31/30/27/23/31

I'm just about ready to toss. 27 in SpA is real killer. What do you think? Knowing, I have another game to soft reset on makes me want to keep it though.

I would say this is also a toss although it is slightly better than the Zygarde above. Imperfect SpDef and SpA kill the viability of the mon both in terms of trade value and personal use.

That looks like a pretty solid keep imo. Hasty isn't usually the preferred Xerneas nature but Xerneas can go mixed. Just out of curiosity what was the hidden power on that?
It'll be electric and yeah def keep
Kept it. I have another one on OR that I need to SR anyway.

And like Marowak2000 said it has Hp electric which isn't really useful since it gets thunder and thunderbolt

Looking for extreme speed enti, nasty plot celebi and wish chansey events

will offer the following events i have

20th aniversary celebi's
20th aniversary jirachi's
volcanion
hong kong shiny jirachi
zapdos,moltress, articuno ha events
lances dragonite
event mew

any questions feel free to pmn for info on diffrent ivs, natures ect. on the pokemon

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for extreme speed enti, nasty plot celebi and wish chansey events

will offer the following events i have

20th aniversary celebi's
20th aniversary jirachi's
volcanion
hong kong shiny jirachi
zapdos,moltress, articuno ha events
lances dragonite
event mew

any questions feel free to pmn for info on diffrent ivs, natures ect. on the pokemon
I could get you the Entei, but what are the IVs of the listed events and where did you get them from? Do they come with any kind of proofs?

Edit @above afaik Ancient Power outdamages, as spread multiplier is *0.75 and 75*0.75 gives Rock Slide an effective Base Power of 56.25, which is less than Ancient Power (60)

Last edited:
I could get you the Entei, but what are the IVs of the listed events and where did you get them from? Do they come with any kind of proofs?
The celebi's and jirachi's all have max ivs, i think volcy has max hp grass ivs, shiny jirachi event is jolly with the ivs i think are near max, the birds ivs are random with bold/quirky/calm natures respectively, but i'll check again, lance's dragonites is jolly, i can't mind it's ivs, i'll have to check event mew.

Source was from serebii's wi fi chat for jirachi HK, volc, mew and Lance's dragonite, the rest i got traded from players in glasgow city.

No but you can trade me junk if you wnat to do your own personal checks first, if something up with them, i'll give consent to delete them.

Sorry i didn't expect such a fast reply, i'm out and about now w/ my ds XD will be back home later.

No, honestly speaking that is a terrible Zygarde. No one on these threads will trade for it and even for personal use those imperfect defensive stats ruin it's viability. I know it's tempting to just stop resetting but you can do much better than that Zygarde.

I would say this is also a toss although it is slightly better than the Zygarde above. Imperfect SpDef and SpA kill the viability of the mon both in terms of trade value and personal use.
Dang, subtle :P. Back to soft resetting again I guess. Thanks anyway!

been wondering is there like a community driven list of "best ball for each pokemon" not like i can just cram everyone in a dream ball :/ that would be wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)