Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
been wondering is there like a community driven list of "best ball for each pokemon" not like i can just cram everyone in a dream ball :/ that would be wierd
It's all subjective, so there's not really a "best" option. Take Articuno for example. Some think that Great is the best ball for Articuno, others think that Quick or Dive are better options and there's also people who prefer everything to be in a Pokeball (if possible).
Just put the Pokemon in a Ball that you yourself think fits it best. You could check Serebii's list of Ball Legality, to see a list of legal Pokeball combinations for each Pokemon. And it never hurts to ask here, if you're unsure.

It's all subjective, so there's not really a "best" option. Take Articuno for example. Some think that Great is the best ball for Articuno, others think that Quick or Dive are better options and there's also people who prefer everything to be in a Pokeball (if possible).
Just put the Pokemon in a Ball that you yourself think fits it best. You could check Serebii's list of Ball Legality, to see a list of legal Pokeball combinations for each Pokemon. And it never hurts to ask here, if you're unsure.
Sondero said it all.

But aside from that, Darkray made a pretty nice list you can use: Clicky.
thanks to both of you ill be sure to check the lists

(and yea....articuno dive ball faction xD)

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'd like to finally open up a trade thread but I'm pretty terrible with editing posts and whatnot so I have two questions about formatting.

1. Where can I find those cool sprites I see in every trade thread and how can I include them in a post without having the link show below every post?

2. How can I make those open/close buttons that hide content?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to finally open up a trade thread but I'm pretty terrible with editing posts and whatnot so I have two questions about formatting.

1. Where can I find those cool sprites I see in every trade thread and how can I include them in a post without having the link show below every post?

2. How can I make those open/close buttons that hide content?
1. www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php and to get just the sprite to show, type this: [IMG]URL of Image[/IMG]
eg [IMG]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/blastoise-mega.gif[/IMG] will show as

(For past-gen sprites go here)
2. use [HIDE=Title]<Content>[/HIDE]
eg [HIDE=Just like this]Like Magic![/HIDE] becomes
Like Magic!

For other cool BBCode things, hit up Smogon's onsite guide to BBCode.

Last edited:

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Keep or toss
30/-/31/30/31/31 Calm event Xerneas

Right now I'm leaning towards keep since I have two more I can sr for

Edit: Decided to keep it

Last edited:
Keep or toss

I'd go with keep. Really the main thing with specially defensive Xerneas is that Genesect gets the Download on Attack, which I think is pretty situational.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss

For trade value: the 30 in HP is a bit of a bummer on a Pokemon with a +sp.d nature. Though I suppose you could just fall back on the 2 other Xern's you can SR, if you find yourself regretting to keep it. It's also fine for Personal use, assuming the 1 point missing in HP isn't detrimental for certain Calc's.

28/31/31/7/31/31 Careful Mew keep or toss?
The 28 HP is a super bummer :/ it only loses 2 Hp on lv50 with 248 EV so you can put.4 EV somewhere else, loses 3 HP on lv100 obviously. Im leaning towards toss because that HP sure does hurt a lot but 3 points isnt much anyway, there's nothing really it needs to sponge with perfect hp, also err its got roost for recovery :l

28/31/31/7/31/31 Careful Mew keep or toss?
The 28 HP is a super bummer :/ it only loses 2 Hp on lv50 with 248 EV so you can put.4 EV somewhere else, loses 3 HP on lv100 obviously. Im leaning towards toss because that HP sure does hurt a lot but 3 points isnt much anyway, there's nothing really it needs to sponge with perfect hp, also err its got roost for recovery :l
If you're looking to trade it, toss. If you're using it personally and are ok with it, keep.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since I never got an email for this...

LF: either of these 2:
Event Name: HA Legendary Birds
Pokemon: Articuno, Moltres (already got the zapdos)
OT: Aldora
ID: 05026 (American preferably)
Nature/IVs don't matter as much but prefer untouched

FT: American Mew code which is due to redeem up to May 31 already. I'll temporarily upload image of code and share from dropbox once trade of either is confirmed.

This is going to sound like a dumb question, but here it goes...

If I'm breeding for a "perfect" Pokemon, and I want a Jolly or Adamant nature, the Special Attack IV doesn't matter, right? I know for a Timid or Modest one, a 0 Attack IV is ideal because of confusion damage. I'm just wondering if there's such a thing for Special Attack damage to yourself, and I don't think there is.

This is going to sound like a dumb question, but here it goes...

If I'm breeding for a "perfect" Pokemon, and I want a Jolly or Adamant nature, the Special Attack IV doesn't matter, right? I know for a Timid or Modest one, a 0 Attack IV is ideal because of confusion damage. I'm just wondering if there's such a thing for Special Attack damage to yourself, and I don't think there is.
There isn't, dont worry.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since I never got an email for this...

LF: either of these 2:
Event Name: HA Legendary Birds
Pokemon: Articuno, Moltres (already got the zapdos)
OT: Aldora
ID: 05026 (American preferably)
Nature/IVs don't matter as much but prefer untouched

FT: American Mew code which is due to redeem up to May 31 already. I'll temporarily upload image of code and share from dropbox once trade of either is confirmed.
i have two accounts and never got an email for one as well..

i can give you copies of what i reset if you dont mind clones

edit: also dont need anything in return

Last edited:
I'm relatively new to ORAS breeding, but I would just need parents that would allow me to breed the following:

Amoonguss
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Quiet
IVS: 31/x/31/31/31/x

So the mom at least would be a female Amoonguss with the HA, and the male could be an Amoonguss or Ditto with a Quiet nature (both flawless). Please PM me if you can trade me the parents, much appreciated. I need it to build a VGC team.
I still need the parents. They would be:
1. A flawless female Foongus/Amoonguss with the Regenerator ability
2. A flawless Quiet Ditto

It's part of a special strategy, not really heading for a 0 spe IV. If you have one or both of these pokemon, please PM me. I need to get this together for a team soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)