Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey. New to this site. Just wondering if anyone has spare mew, manaphy, keldeo, genesect, arceus, Volcanion or victini?
Cloned is fine, Just trying to collect all 720 pokemon

Hey hey. New to this site. Just wondering if anyone has spare mew, manaphy, keldeo, genesect, arceus, Volcanion or victini?
Cloned is fine, Just trying to collect all 720 pokemon
I have a spare maxsoft mew code if you want but I'm not sure if it has expired or not. PM me if you want it.

Welcome to Smogon :)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: Defog Trapinch line. (Bug Egg group with Defog probably would be fine too though Trapinch is preferred.) It can be fodder as long as it has defog.
A quick offer is Defog fodder Zubat, if that doesn't work, let me know and we can work something out.
Just so you know, Flygon/Vibrava can't learn Defog through breeding, it has to be obtained from a gen 3 or 4 game and learn Defog directly from HM in D/P/Pt, it can't learn Defog otherwise.

Just so you know, Flygon/Vibrava can't learn Defog through breeding, it has to be obtained from a gen 3 or 4 game and learn Defog directly from HM in D/P/Pt, it can't learn Defog otherwise.
Blast -_- I guess I should have double checked. I looked into the egg groups and all that 'fun' stuff, but didn't think to check to see if it was a breedable move. I just kind of assumed. Skarmory Syndrome is getting old. Thanks Sondero.

Ok so I'm off to my first regionals tommorow and I'm nearly ready but I'm getting that last minute feeling of being paranoid. Effectively, my team is filled speed control, in order to help my Kyogre and Rayquaza. However, I really struggle against trick room. At the moment, mental herb users are extremely common. To combat this, I have a Raichu with fake out and a gengar with taunt. I have a basic talonflame to set up tailwind but am getting worried about trick room. Wondering if I should swap quick guard on it for taunt to combat mental herb trick room set up? I use quick guard mostly against pranksters, or Rayquaza with extremespeed but not sure if taunt could be better or whether to stick with quick guard. Which is better?

Anyone got a multiscale + extremespeed dratini? I can take care of IVs and Nature on my own (brejects are welcome) I just can't seem to find one of these anywhere.

FC - 4399-3404-6480

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone got a multiscale + extremespeed dratini? I can take care of IVs and Nature on my own (brejects are welcome) I just can't seem to find one of these anywhere.

FC - 4399-3404-6480
I can get a breedject for you, if you don't care about Pokeball. My FC is in my signature
Edit: By the way: Dratini doesn't have Multiscale until it evolves into Dragonite. Dratini has the hidden ability Marvel Scale.

Last edited:
I can get a breedject for you, if you don't care about Pokeball. My FC is in my signature
Edit: By the way: Dratini doesn't have Multiscale until it evolves into Dragonite. Dratini has the hidden ability Marvel Scale.
Yeah, that's all good with me. And good call on the HA. Sending out an invite now. Cheers

Which Ev spread of Taloneflame makes for the best sweeper? Wanna make a team around him
Depends what your using him for..the battle maison u need max hp over max speed but if ur running VGC quick guard then u'll want to check out this list to see what fake out users you want to block as fake out and quick guard are in the same speed tier, if ur not running quick guard then ur a bit weird then just outspeed smeagle if your using taunt

Depends what your using him for..the battle maison u need max hp over max speed but if ur running VGC quick guard then u'll want to check out this list to see what fake out users you want to block as fake out and quick guard are in the same speed tier, if ur not running quick guard then ur a bit weird then just outspeed smeagle if your using taunt
This is just for regular ou battles. Was thinking of just going jolly with max atk and spe, but im not sure how well the bulky sets work

This is just for regular ou battles. Was thinking of just going jolly with max atk and spe, but im not sure how well the bulky sets work
Remember that his main attack gets gale wings priority as does his main support move (tailwind) so jolly nature is wasted on him, def go adamant imo then if u just want to spam brave bird go bulky but if u want to support with tailwind/quick guard then u may need to speed creep as quick guard has stupidly low priority for what its supossed to do!

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
gotten hold of a shiny camerupt, nature is quiet without any egg moves

what would be best ev-spread, attacks?
252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Earth Power
Stealth Rock
Hidden Power Ice (if it's got it)/Will-o-wisp

Damn, no egg moves sucks...

Are non-pentagon Pokemon allowed in Battle Spot except Special Format?
In XY Battle Spot yes, in ORAS no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)