Non-Sig Item Revamp

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, small changes:

1) Power Items boosts solely non-damaging moves and Macho Brace is altered to also give extra priority and to also affect only non-damaging moves. So:

Power Weight: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and increases the HP gain of recovery moves by 50% (x1.5) and makes them usable even under taunt. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1).
Power Bracer: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and adds +3 to the stage-boost of Non-Damaging Attack-boosting moves. If a move boosts Attack and another stat, only the attack boost will be further increased. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1). Attack Stage boosts will only decay after 2 rounds without being boosted.
Power Belt: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and adds +3 to the stage-boost of Non-Damaging Defense-boosting moves, while increasing their priority by one (1). If a move boosts Defense and another stat, only the Defense boost will be further increased. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1). Defense Stage boosts will only decay after 2 rounds without being boosted.
Power Lens: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and adds +3 to the stage-boost of Non-Damaging Special Attack-boosting moves. If a move boosts Special Attack and another stat, only the Special Attack boost will be further increased. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1). Special Attack Boosts will only decay after 2 rounds without being boosted.
Power Band: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and adds +3 to the stage-boost of Non-Damaging Special Defense-boosting moves, while increasing their priority by one (1). If a move boosts Special Defense and another stat, only the Special Defense boost will be further increased. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1). Special Defense Stage boosts will only decay after 2 rounds without being boosted.
Power Anklet: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 25% (x0.75), rounded up, and adds +4 to the stage-boost of Non-Damaging Speed-boosting moves. Bonus Accuracy is calculated based on the speed modified by stages and will apply even if the holder doesn't have a nature that boosts speed. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1). Speed Stage boosts won't decay.
Macho Brace: Reduces the Pokemon's Speed by 50% (x0.5), rounded down, and increases the stage-boost of all Non-Damaging boosting moves by one (1). Defense and Sp. Defense Non-Damaging boosting moves have priority increased by 1. Increases the Pokemon's final Weight Class by one (1).

2) Question 4 is now:

4) How much should Wise Glasses and Muscle Band boost their respective moves in addiction to accuracy?
a) +1Rank
b) +1BAP
c) +3 Damage

That being said, booth thread will be made in 3...2...1...

i think assvest should double both defenses in exchange for permataunt (which includes chills)

current assvest allows the user to chill, which my suggestion removes.

I feel like the item is bad enough that we might as well block commands if it can give us semiuseful power (doubling BOTH defenses)

I'm not deluded enough to think we will get command usage + doubled both defenses

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
doubles defenses is not gonna happen. Not only it deviates a lot from ingame, as assault vest boosts only special defense, it promotes such a stally strategy that certainly nothing good will come out of it.

Double SpD can be arranged. Commands can be arranged. Other exceptions to the move restriction can be arranged. Some mixture of the three can be arranged. But double defense and special defense is a huge no in my book.

Well being unable to do anything except attack is less stally than what some users do without the item in flashes.
cough cough cough
though I do see your point, assault vest is useless so itd be better to have 1.5x to both defenses than doubled SpD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)