Finals Official Smogon Tournament XII - Finals [no winner]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won against Vapo 2-1 in a tight series. Sorry for the Game 2 Pinsir para :x

I am playing Seeme within the next two days because I am going on a backpacking trip until May 31 to celebrate my graduation from college and as a last hurrah with my friends who will soon be moving very far away. Sorry for any added delays on the off chance that I manage an upset win, but real life obviously comes first.

Edit: It's looking like tomorrow (Friday) at 8 AM Pacific Time will be the time.

e2: it's on his profile but something came up for him so trying to squeeze it in tonight, will update with a time asap

Last edited:

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
bad ass and nintendi have gotten permission to play on sunday, since the games that have been played so far have been played so quickly that we're many days ahead of the original deadline

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
bustered out pretty hard 3-1, wasn't in form to win this surely.

a quick shoutout to the folks who helped me: FlamingVictini for mucho team help, PDC for endless tests, TDK for team rates, NJNP for some teams and advice, Cosine180 for looking over my teams, mael for being cute and helping me get a lot of info/rates, and Danilo for being a nice boy.

peace :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)