drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Just a quick PSA about LSD. Depending on where you live, this shit can be hard to come by. At least around where I live, people are putting research chemicals onto blotting paper and selling it as LSD. And it will wreck you. Like tripping for 24 hours straight wreck you. Be careful. Also:

psa: if you smoke weed or dab, carry around a little thing of purell or some other hand sanitizer with alcohol in it. it works better than soap for getting resins, tars, and other sticky stuff off ur fingers
This is amazing advice. And one more thing:
I've been smoking weed for about 2 years now. It's been an on and off thing mostly, but for the past 5 or 6 weeks it has been a daily thing, excluding the days i couldn't get out because of a weather.

Without weed, i'd prolly be in a hell of a mess. It calms me down and keeps me relaxed. It keeps me outta dumb shit and on Pokemon Showdown. I've never had a hard trip from smokin, but i have friends that have. Always a good time to smoke with friend's n shit. Drugs can be fun, just don't be stupid.

Also, i tried a shroom once.
The trip lasted like 5 hours or something like that. It was an amazing experience. Very frightening though. I honestly thought i was gonna die. Would try again.
Coming from someone who's been there, be careful you don't start to depend on weed to calm you down or help you relax. It can become a problem without you realizing it. Happened to me in High School (heh) and I ended up dropping out so I could smoke without the security hassling me. Luckily I realized I was having problems controlling myself and quit, got my GED and am starting trade school in August. Just don't let it consume you.

Last edited:
Why does smoking feel so amazing on opiates? The nicotine gives me such a huge buzz on them, which never happens in the same way with any of the other types of drugs I've had apart from amphetamines. Is there a pharmacological answer to this, like there is as to why smoking on amphetamine feels so good as well?
I don't have any substantial experience with opiates (other then stealing my brother's Oxys after he broke his nose way back in middle school), and I've been taking Adderall for 10 years, so I don't really consider it a recreational drug. I've done a lot of shrooms though, and although normally I can't stand menthols, I absolutely love them when I'm tripping. I distinctly remember feeling like I was smoking a snowy mountain top. I go through an entire pack in ~3 Hours. Only time I ever risk going out when I'm tripping giant balls is to get a pack of menthols. Totally worth it.

I assume the feeling you're experiencing (if you're not an everyday smoker) is a nicotine rush combined with whatever high you were already experiencing. I feel the same thing when I wake and bake and then smoke a cigarette. Its a pretty amazing feeling.

Morfent

formerly known as clifford the big red pawg
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I assume the feeling you're experiencing (if you're not an everyday smoker) is a nicotine rush combined with whatever high you were already experiencing. I feel the same thing when I wake and bake and then smoke a cigarette. Its a pretty amazing feeling.
I am a daily smoker. This feeling is not the same as that first smoke of the day feeling, and it comes with every smoke I take nodding.

I am a daily smoker. This feeling is not the same as that first smoke of the day feeling, and it comes with every smoke I take nodding.
Huh, I'm not sure then. I imagine it has something to do with dopamine or Oxytocin production. Like I said havent done a lot of opiates, and my last experience with them was horrible. It might have something to do with how you experience nicotine and/or the relief from nicotine withdrawal. I'll try googlig this later and post what I find. Pretty interesting stuff.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm also looking to get a portable vape soon. I bought an arizer V-tower recently and haven't smoked tobacco since. What I noticed was alot of them had one cool feature rather than there being an all round best portable.

One had a feature where it shuts off after 30 seconds of not moving and power back up when it was picked up, another would raise the temp a set amount every 30 seconds or a minute etc. I'd suggest reading plenty of reviews and doing some research and making sure you get one best suited to what you need.

Also if anyone knows a good vape for hash let me know because jesus fuck it melts into the screen and elbow and it's a nightmare to clean.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I have so much information to share on these subjects. unfortunately, I am hopelessly high and consequently cannot coherently form the paragraphs needed to summarize my opinions. therefore, I will leave you with this teaser post, promising a return to this subject at a future time

tips for recovering (the day) after mdma/mda?

also how long are you supposed to wait between each time you do it?
I know this is old but came back just to say there's not a ton you can do about the day after depression. A buddy of mine (never done MDMA myself, but he's sitting here beside me) says you just have to power through. Could try alcohol. Also anti anxiety pills (K-pins, Xanax, etc.) can help a lot. Just don't mix a lot of alcohol with either.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Advice: done some MD, which didn't really taste right, we think it may have been cut with speed. Anyway, friend is currently in bed not able to sleep and feeling extremely anxious, any advice on how to make him feel better?

E: update: okay now but fucking hell no one can sleep for the life of them

Last edited:

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Advice: done some MD, which didn't really taste right, we think it may have been cut with speed. Anyway, friend is currently in bed not able to sleep and feeling extremely anxious, any advice on how to make him feel better?

E: update: okay now but fucking hell no one can sleep for the life of them
smoke weed until you pass out

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
smoke weed until you pass out
yo Rowan this is actually the best advice from poppy, just get really fucking blazed and comfy. watch bbc news 24h or sky sports news or something because they cycle their stories like every hour and it will eventually bore you into sleeping if you're tired enough

DON'T try play crash bandicoot 1 like i did once at 10am still wired out of my head because you will lose all your lives and game over and be really sad

quick q: what did it look like in the baggie when you bought it? i'd never buy anything thats not in crystal unless i was in a festival arena or smtn and had no choice. also how much did your mate take?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
cannabis is neuroprotective too so u can mitigate some of that brain damage fam

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
last time i did md i ate a lot of food beforehand (it was a 21st; there were a lot of canapes; i couldn't resist) and it took like 3-4 hours to kick in. was noticeably weaker but still decent lol.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ye srsly where do u get stuff like this from?
how do u find access to dealers in ur area ?___?
just curious
word of mouth

like my first day at college I met this dude and he was like "Sup, I'm Jeff. They call me the candy man." (he sells edibles)

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yo Rowan this is actually the best advice from poppy, just get really fucking blazed and comfy. watch bbc news 24h or sky sports news or something because they cycle their stories like every hour and it will eventually bore you into sleeping if you're tired enough

DON'T try play crash bandicoot 1 like i did once at 10am still wired out of my head because you will lose all your lives and game over and be really sad

quick q: what did it look like in the baggie when you bought it? i'd never buy anything thats not in crystal unless i was in a festival arena or smtn and had no choice. also how much did your mate take?
Tbf, I'd already smoked so much and done quite a lot of balloons that my chest felt super tight and i didnt think smoking weed was wise. Didn't manage to sleep at all yesterday until last night

It was small brown crystals, still needed a bit of crushing up, but wasn't a massive crystal or anything. Tbh, I got it from my regular dealer, I've used him so many times without any problem and to be fair, the high was amazing, but the speed just made a couple of people have super anxious comedowns and none of us slept all day, I was still wired and my heart racing even at 5 in the afternoon (stopped taking at about 6)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)