ORAS OU Rabbit Spam

Hi welcome to my rmt -Rabbit Spam- as the name suggests the team revolves around spamming ou's most ferocious carrot munching herbivores to devistating effect, thanks to their massive attacking power or great speed. The concept of the core is wearing down the physical checks and counters to azumaril and diggersby using their offensive pressure to simply wear down their check, while mega lopbunny uses it's creat speed and stab to finnish off weakened teams. The rest of the core is then supported to fill in any weaknesses in the three alone, mainly the addtion of special wallbreakers to destroy the physical walls that give them a hard time like skarmory.

Adamant
44 Hp / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
-Waterwall
-Knock Off
-Aqua
-Play Rough

Belly drum azumnaril joins the team from advise from nedor. TRhe unquie thing about this set, is trhat no other pokem on in ou can pull it off and it's not nessarily because they lack belly drum ie charizard and clefable, b ut rather they lack the tools to use it. Unlike celfable, azumaril thanks to his ability ozes raw power, add to this stab priority aqua jet and mix togther accatable bulk an amazing offensive and defensive typing and you have a titian on your hands. Azumaril serves as the teams set up sweeper, after a belly drum the sitrus berry heals azumaril by 1/4 leaving the aqua bunny with at least 26% health or the ideal 75% which will allow for taking a hit or 2. The eves arte standtard, maxium attack backed up by an adamant nature, 212 to reach 189 speed to out speed univested or marginally invested pokemon around base 75 speed. The moveset is the standard, waterfall for relable water stab and play rough for fairy stab, aqua jet is priority and coverage move is knock off as it is capible of hitting steels rediculiusly hard, on top of crippling switch ins.

Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
-Earthquake
-U-turn
-Stone edge
-Explosion

Landorus-t joins the team and replaces diggersby. As suggested by nedor, the main reason for this is, the team neeed both an offensive and defensive check for the likes of sand cores and a revenge killer. Scarf landorus provides this in the bucket load, thanks to it's decent base 90/91 hp and more importantly ability to indimidate(basically incrseaing his defence by 1.5x), his great attacking stats and movepool. The set is simple max speed to out speed the likes of +1charizard x or neatural base 100 scarfers, aided by a jolly nature to maximise speed. The moveset is also pretty standard with quakeedge providing great coverage, u-turn for scouting and exploision to scucide while attempting to mane or kill off a pokemon.

Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
-High Jump Kick
-Return-Fake Out
-Healing Wish

To finnish off the tripple rabbit core, new mega loppbunny joins the team. Megalopbunny add onto the core, somethign azumaril and diggersby lack -speed. Lopbunny has insane speed and decent power thanks to 135 attack and 2 base 100~ power stab moves, as mentioned before this allows lopbunny to act as revenge killer and cleaner for the team -Azumaril and diggersby punch hoels leaving weakended mons and lopbunny proceeds to snipe them off one by one. The set is simple a jolly nature with maxium speed eves to outspeed everything up to 135 speed with the rest in attack to deal as much damage as possible. High jump kick and return act as insanely powerful stab moves to clean threats away, while fake out allows lopbunny to mega evolve and give chip damage and finnaly healing wish allows mega lopbunny to give another mon a chance of life to sweep or wall break as most will be worn down due to low speed.

Timid
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden power ice
-Thunder Wave
-Focus Blast

Thundurus joins the team replacing serpeior on the advice of nedor. Not only can it help the team destroy bulky waters, thndurus can make up for occasional miss plays, thanks to priority thunmderwave. this not only cripples the opponents speed but forces 50/50 mind games weith the chance the opponet by or may not be fully paralysed. Thundurus advantage over serperior lies in this, resulting in a much easier time vs. offensive than serperior, as regardless both will be worn down during the match but only thundurus can go out leaving an opponents pokemon crippled, thank to thunderwaves priority. The set is simple - Timid for maximium speed with all eves in speed and special attack for maximium damage out put, thunderwave to cripple foes, hp ice to hit 4x ice weak pokemon like garchomp and landorus-therian, thunderbolt for reliable electric stab and focus blast for the one and only...... + and a few others and life orb to hit as hard as possible but avoiding being choice locked into a move-.

Tmid
92 SpA / 20 Spe / 176 hp
-Magma Storm
-Taunt
-Solarbeam
-Stealth Rock

Heatran joins the team as a glue mon that it always finds it's self in. With it's stellar tping offering the team the ushall steel ressitances and it's ability to counter specific threats such as faries like non earth power diancie or m-gardivioir or steel types. heatran is there to provied, it is also a great wielder of the quintessential stealth rock, always nice and always important. The set is a bulky offensive build that deals with stall and allows heatran to generally check fairies with it's now higher bulk suggested by dedor. With 172 in Hp heatran can take repeated abuse for the team, from the likes of latios, with 240 speeed he still hits the same neatural base 80 pokemon as before and no longer needs to speed tie oposing heatran as he has no way to deal with them, the rest goes into special attack, the lower special attack is mitigated by magmastorms residual damage. The moves allow heatran to avoid set up users thanks to taunt, solar beam allows him to hit threats such as bulky water hard and the reason for power herb and finally the obligitory stealth rock for chip damage.

Timid
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
-Draco meteor
-Psyshock
-Defog
-Roost

Latios joins the team as a sturdyish offensive hazard removing wallbreaking support pokemon. With his typing he can be a rebile check to many threats such as keldeo and garchomp. The set is straight forward, maxium speed and special attack with a timid nature to outspeed up to base 110. Draco meteor allows latios to destroy many threats to it, pshsock is anaditional stab to hurt special walls , fighting and poiuson types, dsefog stops the hazard vurnerable team being worn down by spikes and roost allows latios some longgevity.

Last edited:

Nedor

thiccc
hi. i understand the premise & concept of the build to overwhelm the typical blanket checks people use nowadays which is a good thing, but there's certainly a few fundamental issues with an offensive team like this. starting off, the build gives setup opportunities to a ton of sweepers in the tier with being locked into priority, a -2 latios, and a more "passive" heatran variant, with no real reliable revenge killer aside from weaker forms of priority. despite the original thought being three bunnies, i think taking up that many slots to simply overwhelm something can be done through a different lure & it sorta restricts the team from managing threats offensively. threat wise, 'mons like mega lopunny, dd (mega) gyara, m-metagross, sd mega pinsir, etc., ravage through the team in practical scenarios. there's also a few minor optimizations i want to clear up. not only this, i will be enhancing / adding a few reliable goals / end games in mind to the team :3c

the first major alteration is scarf lando-t > sd diggersby. there are many merits this change provides the build on a defensive and offensive standpoint; defensively, its capable of softchecking phys. attackers like sand / scarf driller, talon, m-lopunny, while offensively you gain a revenge killer for many offense breakers / setup sweepers as well as a pivot to give your team members free turns / momentum to stay in your opponent's face, something offense should focus on doing. i find diggersby is the 'mon holding the build back despite having limited switchins; being vulnerable to opposing offensive threats is just something you can't have. aside from the benefits, you do lose one of the team's main wallbreakers that can pressure bulkier builds well, but this will be amended in the future changes qq.

the second & last 'mon change i'll be making is twave 3 attacks thundurus > serperior. this 'mon is solid on a build like this as it provides priority twave to manage faster threats in case things somehow get out of hand (misplay, hax, what have you), & has the capability of destroying a buttload of different playstyles / archetypes currently. alongside latios + a future set change, thundurus still reliably dismantles bulky water types which contributes to a major end game in mind with the team. while i do completely understand your reasoning of serperior on this build, i really don't think its doing more than something like thundurus other than making you weaker to some offense breakers, alongside the fact that you'll find it getting worn down quite easily, more than often just getting a glare off on something like torn-t or tran, or being revenge killed.

now, these next few changes will all make sense as a unit, so that's how i'll approach it. starting off, i'd certainly go belly drum azumarill instead of band here due to the team support allowing it to swiftly clean with the right game plan in mind. to give some examples of this support, latios being complete pursuit bait allows for the opponent to be complete setup bait mid-late game when their checks are more than likely in range of whatever attack, possibility of hp flying thundurus to lure in mega venusaur mainly (although that's pressured by multiple members anyways), & twave / speed control to help setting up. to add onto this list, i'm gonna go ahead & make heatran power herb - rocks | magma | solar beam | taunt, mainly due to its ability of luring in shit like rotom-w to pave the way for an azumarill sweep, while devastating bulkier playstyles as well; taunt seems imperative on heatran on this team specifically anyways to prevent stuff like cm wave clefable from getting out of hand either way. furthermore, as this set no longer runs earth power, run a spread of 176 hp / 92 spa / 240 spe which helps stomach hits from elecs, latis, etc., while getting good rolls with the combination of magma storm + solar beam on everything relevant. this next proposition is just an option & isn't completely mandatory if you don't prefer this route, but i'd try ice punch over healing wish on m-lopunny as the team does get annoyed by both lando-t & chomp, whether that is a defensive or offensive variant. lastly, i sort of find defog to be more of a momentum sap on an offensive build like this on latios more than anything, so i'm going to recommend you test a more unorthodox route in heal block which helps vs fat teams well & does a good job at keeping stuff low for your main end game in mind. if you find this move to not suffice during test games, tbolt / hp fire are still options in that last slot to help with bulky waters / steels respectively.
======
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch / Healing Wish

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Heal Block / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Power Herb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 176 HP / 92 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Solar Beam

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Flying]
- Focus Blast

so that about concludes the rate. aside from the diggers change, the team style stayed relatively similar to what you had originally. i added a goal of bd azumarill & supported it quite well with lures, speed control, breakers, etc., with other options in m-lop, scarf lando-t, or even thund to clean up late game depending on the matchup. other than that, gl with the team & feel free to pm me if you wanna test or somethn.

Wow thanks for the help, really this was the perfecty level of advice I was looking for and it works smoothly. you have my thanks

the small change i personally am going to make for myself is mmomentum on latios as it's being working well as a late game way of keeping momentum, allowing cleaning and a poerfect way for azumaril to "5-0" a weakened team.

hi. i understand the premise & concept of the build to overwhelm the typical blanket checks people use nowadays which is a good thing, but there's certainly a few fundamental issues with an offensive team like this. starting off, the build gives setup opportunities to a ton of sweepers in the tier with being locked into priority, a -2 latios, and a more "passive" heatran variant, with no real reliable revenge killer aside from weaker forms of priority. despite the original thought being three bunnies, i think taking up that many slots to simply overwhelm something can be done through a different lure & it sorta restricts the team from managing threats offensively. threat wise, 'mons like mega lopunny, dd (mega) gyara, m-metagross, sd mega pinsir, etc., ravage through the team in practical scenarios. there's also a few minor optimizations i want to clear up. not only this, i will be enhancing / adding a few reliable goals / end games in mind to the team :3c

the first major alteration is scarf lando-t > sd diggersby. there are many merits this change provides the build on a defensive and offensive standpoint; defensively, its capable of softchecking phys. attackers like sand / scarf driller, talon, m-lopunny, while offensively you gain a revenge killer for many offense breakers / setup sweepers as well as a pivot to give your team members free turns / momentum to stay in your opponent's face, something offense should focus on doing. i find diggersby is the 'mon holding the build back despite having limited switchins; being vulnerable to opposing offensive threats is just something you can't have. aside from the benefits, you do lose one of the team's main wallbreakers that can pressure bulkier builds well, but this will be amended in the future changes qq.

the second & last 'mon change i'll be making is twave 3 attacks thundurus > serperior. this 'mon is solid on a build like this as it provides priority twave to manage faster threats in case things somehow get out of hand (misplay, hax, what have you), & has the capability of destroying a buttload of different playstyles / archetypes currently. alongside latios + a future set change, thundurus still reliably dismantles bulky water types which contributes to a major end game in mind with the team. while i do completely understand your reasoning of serperior on this build, i really don't think its doing more than something like thundurus other than making you weaker to some offense breakers, alongside the fact that you'll find it getting worn down quite easily, more than often just getting a glare off on something like torn-t or tran, or being revenge killed.

now, these next few changes will all make sense as a unit, so that's how i'll approach it. starting off, i'd certainly go belly drum azumarill instead of band here due to the team support allowing it to swiftly clean with the right game plan in mind. to give some examples of this support, latios being complete pursuit bait allows for the opponent to be complete setup bait mid-late game when their checks are more than likely in range of whatever attack, possibility of hp flying thundurus to lure in mega venusaur mainly (although that's pressured by multiple members anyways), & twave / speed control to help setting up. to add onto this list, i'm gonna go ahead & make heatran power herb - rocks | magma | solar beam | taunt, mainly due to its ability of luring in shit like rotom-w to pave the way for an azumarill sweep, while devastating bulkier playstyles as well; taunt seems imperative on heatran on this team specifically anyways to prevent stuff like cm wave clefable from getting out of hand either way. furthermore, as this set no longer runs earth power, run a spread of 176 hp / 92 spa / 240 spe which helps stomach hits from elecs, latis, etc., while getting good rolls with the combination of magma storm + solar beam on everything relevant. this next proposition is just an option & isn't completely mandatory if you don't prefer this route, but i'd try ice punch over healing wish on m-lopunny as the team does get annoyed by both lando-t & chomp, whether that is a defensive or offensive variant. lastly, i sort of find defog to be more of a momentum sap on an offensive build like this on latios more than anything, so i'm going to recommend you test a more unorthodox route in heal block which helps vs fat teams well & does a good job at keeping stuff low for your main end game in mind. if you find this move to not suffice during test games, tbolt / hp fire are still options in that last slot to help with bulky waters / steels respectively.
======
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch / Healing Wish

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Heal Block / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

Heatran @ Power Herb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 176 HP / 92 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Magma Storm
- Solar Beam

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Flying]
- Focus Blast

so that about concludes the rate. aside from the diggers change, the team style stayed relatively similar to what you had originally. i added a goal of bd azumarill & supported it quite well with lures, speed control, breakers, etc., with other options in m-lop, scarf lando-t, or even thund to clean up late game depending on the matchup. other than that, gl with the team & feel free to pm me if you wanna test or somethn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)