Status
Not open for further replies.
16. Sweepage vs. 9. Mounts
2. cosine180 vs. 10. PokèManiac Livio
14. blunder vs. 11. SoulWind
13. Malekith vs. 5. Ciele

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
sweepage beats mounts in a predictable fashion, but expect it to be close.
cosine180 trumps livio in pretty easy fashion; luck & skill is a nasty combination.
blunder wins 2-1 over soulwind because he's the hotter player as of late, even if soulwind is probably the historically better player - this is a series we should all want to see.
ciele takes malekith in another nail-biter because malekith uses some gimmick that finally comes back to bite him in the ass (the SPL gods are looking back at you for that flygon, fam).

rooting for the winner of soulwing-vs-blunder i suppose, but a majority of the remaining field seems chill - gl all

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
16. Sweepage vs. 9. Mounts
2. cosine180 vs. 10. PokèManiac Livio
14. blunder vs. 11. SoulWind
13. Malekith vs. 5. Ciele
Good luck to everyone.

we did, you just can't do arithmetic. neither can your friend.
I guess you didn't get what i meant, i indeed said tesung haxxed sweepage which is the case here but i didn't say that wasn't a legit one, also i would like to ask you a favour, stop posting here and if possible stop posting on this site but like really because in addition to be annoying and not funny you're making yourself looks like one of the biggest cunt of this world, you're not involved in this tournament and i doubt you will ever be so at least let relevant people talk and go back to your spectating spot as you always used to.

Btw if you think i'm considering myself as a relevant player in this thread you can look for the last 9 pages and notice i didn't even make a single post outside of predicts which are basically one line while i've made playoffs many times ;]

Last edited:
I guess you didn't get what i meant, i indeed said tesung haxxed sweepage which is the case here but i didn't say that wasn't a legit one, also i would like to ask you a favour, stop posting here and if possible stop posting on this site but like really because in addition to be annoying and not funny you're making yourself looks like one of the biggest cunt of this world, you're not involved in this tournament and i doubt you will ever be so at least let relevant people talk and go back to your spectating spot as you always used to.

Btw if you think i'm considering myself as a relevant player in this thread you can look for the last 9 pages and notice i didn't even make a single post outside of predicts which are basically one line while i've made playoffs many times ;]
tesung was the statistical advantage to win the dpp game when it was clefable vs. shaymin. I dont know why you think he haxed (but i know why sweep does, seeing as he's a fucking idiot). thoughtless trolling aside, I can genuinly show you why sweep wasnt the favorite if you're really so inclined. it pisses me off that everyone casually assumes tesung didn't outplay his opponent in finals, when he did.

I won vs Mounts, 2-1 gg.

I really think he has a good future ahead of him, I don't mean to say this like I'm some veteran elder or some shit. It's just that he's new to the tour scene but he's a really good player. Good luck in the world cup, I'm sure you'll fix what you're lacking in the older gens with the help of great players like mcm and ojama.

Last edited:
Lost in 3, ggs dude. I'm proud of my oras match even if my old gen showings were lacking in this series. I'm happy to reach quarters and hope to become consistent at reaching playoffs in the future. Gl for the rest Masterclass, i hope i'll be able to take my revenge in future tours :p thanks to people in franais and team france for their support, see you smogon tour :3

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
16. Sweepage vs. 5. Ciele
2. cosine180 vs. 11. SoulWind

Congrats to you four for making it so far :toast:, impressive run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)