PU PUPL II Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
my dude took 5 days to respond to my day1 VM and our timezones clash really and i proposed two times that make me stay up late/wake up early and heard nothing since then - not sure what to say, but will still be able to make the latter proposed time if he actually responds, but otherwise this is a pretty clear activity/sub case i guess!

my dude took 5 days to respond to my day1 VM and our timezones clash really and i proposed two times that make me stay up late/wake up early and heard nothing since then - not sure what to say, but will still be able to make the latter proposed time if he actually responds, but otherwise this is a pretty clear activity/sub case i guess!
get your ass on right now i wanna sleep

edit - this man on tours when he knows im a pu driver gg

edit 2 - ill accept that fault of my no problem

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
get your ass on right now i wanna sleep
That's not how it works, sorry dude. I gave you a variety of times earlier this week to schedule a match with me. Not only did you fail to schedule, but you failed to present me with any times you could play at all. You should not expect me to sit by my computer for nine hours a day, seven days a week to play you - you should tell me what times work for you so that we can find overlap or I can change my schedule in order to play a scheduled match with you.

If you told me earlier this week or even earlier today "can we play 3:40 pm your time on Saturday?" I could've accommodated to it, but, now, I have plans starting at 4PM my time which involves people coming over any minute (they're literally five minutes away as I type this) because I did not account for your inability to schedule and then sudden attempt to try and play without notice and it is not my responsibility to account for that. I mean this with all due respect and no ill-will whatsoever, but this is all I have received from you all week. It is your responsibility as a player in this tournament to respond to the VM, let your opponent know when you can play, and schedule matches. You did not do any of these and you should not expect me to go out of my way to play you when I have other things planned and simply cannot play.

If you can make it at the proposed time tomorrow, then that's fine and we should be good. Otherwise, this is on you and your manager should sub or I should receive the activity win (preferably the former seeing as I want to play, not get wins without playing).

Edit: Even if I could play you (which, as I expressed and vividly explained, I cannot at the moment or in the immediate future), I had no way of knowing you were a PU Driver and your implying that seems questionable. I never see you online and have not all week because you did not tell me when you would be online ever and only gave me your timezone yesterday. I have no knowledge of you or who you are or what you are in the PU room and I'm sorry that you may think I do, but that's not the case and does not play into this at all.

That's not how it works, sorry dude. I gave you a variety of times earlier this week to schedule a match with me. Not only did you fail to schedule, but you failed to present me with any times you could play at all. You should not expect me to sit by my computer for nine hours a day, seven days a week to play you - you should tell me what times work for you so that we can find overlap or I can change my schedule in order to play a scheduled match with you.

If you told me earlier this week or even earlier today "can we play 3:40 pm your time on Saturday?" I could've accommodated to it, but, now, I have plans starting at 4PM my time which involves people coming over any minute (they're literally five minutes away as I type this) because I did not account for your inability to schedule and then sudden attempt to try and play without notice and it is not my responsibility to account for that. I mean this with all due respect and no ill-will whatsoever, but this is all I have received from you all week. It is your responsibility as a player in this tournament to respond to the VM, let your opponent know when you can play, and schedule matches. You did not do any of these and you should not expect me to go out of my way to play you when I have other things planned and simply cannot play.

If you can make it at the proposed time tomorrow, then that's fine and we should be good. Otherwise, this is on you and your manager should sub or I should receive the activity win (preferably the former seeing as I want to play, not get wins without playing).
tl;dr: i have friends over can't play now

Finchinator

-OUTL
OU Leader
tl;dr: i have friends over can't play now
Well, yes, but your player was being fairly abrupt about it (no offense intended to him - he just wants to get the game done, but he should have tried to schedule) and I wanted to explain how that shouldn't be held against me given the scheduling circumstances. Anyway, I have to get off of my computer now seeing as these people are literally in my drive way ready to do stuff. I will be on all of tomorrow, which overlaps with his later evening tomorrow during the earlier part of my window, and should work for any sub that the other team has. Will be checking forums on phone if needed.

Well, yes, but your player was being fairly abrupt about it (no offense intended to him - he just wants to get the game done, but he should have tried to schedule) and I wanted to explain how that shouldn't be held against me given the scheduling circumstances. Anyway, I have to get off of my computer now seeing as these people are literally in my drive way ready to do stuff. I will be on all of tomorrow, which overlaps with his later evening tomorrow during the earlier part of my window, and should work for any sub that the other team has. Will be checking forums on phone if needed.
He's not on my team bro lmao

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
when you work your ass off making the great walloftext of china and it gets less likes than my post right here (cwl)

EDIT: wait lmao it's not actually that long, fuck mobile :/

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost vs amber lamps in a third really close, intense game... which just ended up in me not recovering from stupidly bad luck anyway. Although this time I overpredicted I guess. gg dude
e: galbia has made me correct myself to it still came down to 50/50s without dumb shit because the rotom play was bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)