Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm new here X3
Does anyone have a defog BR togekiss? Want to use it for a team healer. And unfortunately the move isn't an egg move (defog) that could be passed down.
Thank you so much for the help, and I have a lot for trade XC

Hello I'm new here X3
Does anyone have a defog BR togekiss? Want to use it for a team healer. And unfortunately the move isn't an egg move (defog) that could be passed down.
Thank you so much for the help, and I have a lot for trade XC
I have one with
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold
Moves: Defog, Nasty Plot and the normal LvL 1 moves.

Just look in my trade thread to see if you want it.

Hey guys :) Recently got back into Pokemon and I've been soft resetting a shiny event Xerneas for days. It's so tedious because of not being able to synchronise but I just got this:

Modest - 31/x/3/31/28/31

That defense is obviously lackluster but the HP and Sp. Def are solid... But how serious would that defense IV be? I doubt I'll ever use it myself but it'd be nice for a future trade thread, but I'm not sure if that low IV kills any worth it has!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys :) Recently got back into Pokemon and I've been soft resetting a shiny event Xerneas for days. It's so tedious because of not being able to synchronise but I just got this:

Modest - 31/x/3/31/28/31

That defense is obviously lackluster but the HP and Sp. Def are solid... But how serious would that defense IV be? I doubt I'll ever use it myself but it'd be nice for a future trade thread, but I'm not sure if that low IV kills any worth it has!
Sorry mate but that's an auto Toss, the defense is actually very important on Xerneas so that IV pretty much kills in trade value and literally speaking.

Same Pokemon, similar question!

Xerneas, Timid: 31/x/23/31/31/28

The defense is obviously better here but I feel like the speed makes it a toss, right?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Same Pokemon, similar question!

Xerneas, Timid: 31/x/23/31/31/28

The defense is obviously better here but I feel like the speed makes it a toss, right?
Yup, that's an auto-toss as well. I'll give a you a little advice: Toss anything below this range (31/x/27+/30+/27+/31) and make sure that the boosted stat is perfect.

Hi, need a flawless Ditto (random nature, really)

We can do with direct trade (FC in my signature) or via GTS if you want
Hey, feel free to check out the giveaway linked in my signature. Make sure to follow the rules and refer to the FAQ if you have any questions.

Transfer a HGSS Johto Safari Trapinch to ORAS then breed it.
All Safari Balls are transfer-only since they're exclusive to Gen 3 & 4.
I have a female Safari Ball Trapinch if you want me to breed you one quickly, though.
Yeah that would be awesome if you don't mind. :D

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I lost my X version (and all the Pokémon on it :( ), so I don't have access to the friend safari any more. Would someone be willing to catch a female Simple Woobat in a Heal Ball for me? I have a few bank ball Pokémon I could offer if necessary.

1332-7706-6627

I lost my X version (and all the Pokémon on it :( ), so I don't have access to the friend safari any more. Would someone be willing to catch a female Simple Woobat in a Heal Ball for me? I have a few bank ball Pokémon I could offer if necessary.

1332-7706-6627
Sure.
Deposit something in the GTS asking for a lv. 30-39 (or is it 21-30?) female Woobat, put in a message so I know it's you.
PM/VM me what you deposited.

Ia am rather interested in that bank ball offer though, what do you have?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)