drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yeah tbh sounds like you just had The Good Stuff, everyone comedowns in different ways and it is just a shame for your mate that it affected his as such

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Can anyone explain to me why when I smoke medicinal marijuana my throat starts to close up and I feel I'm about to die from a heart attack. Is it possible to be allergic to good shit?

If the medical weed is substantially more potent than what you're used to I wouldn't be surprised if your heart was pounding. I smoked bona fide medical or similar quality home-grown stuff daily for months and the best of the best, or dabs, will do the same to me. If you have a low tolerance it'll only exacerbate the issue. Marijuana is broadly classified as a stimulant, elevated heart rate is chief among its effects. The schwaggiest of schwag will do that to you, so the 25% THC shit will be way worse.

As far as your throat closing up, that'd be pretty unprecedented if true. Difficulty breathing isn't surprising (you are inhaling smoke, after all) and combined with a noticeably elevated heart rate I can definitely see it feeling like you're suffocating. If your airway actually constricts like someone having an allergic reaction to, say, peanut butter, that's pretty wild. Anxiety from the heart rate + chest pressure + typical symptoms of inhaling not-air combined with being high as shit seems pretty plausible though.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone explain to me why when I smoke medicinal marijuana my throat starts to close up and I feel I'm about to die from a heart attack. Is it possible to be allergic to good shit?
It's possible to get over-excited/anxious, I've never choked but I can figure it happening due to various physiological changes you are subject during your high. Unless it was your first time smoking pot i wouldn't worry about allergy.

For the next time, try blunting it with tobacco, or try a different strain, probably of the sativa variety if you can.

ye srsly where do u get stuff like this from?
how do u find access to dealers in ur area ?___?
just curious
if you're in high school or uni it should be easy enough. everyone knew who the lads that smoked weed etc were at my high school so it was easy to find dealers. when i'm out with people i dont know and ive got no stuff i just look for the person that looks most off their face and they are usually carrying or know someone that is.

anyway, i've been taking md for like 2 years but i've never had the like 'music is so good i cant stop dancing unts unts unts' that everyone always goes on about. i just, like, want to sit with my feet up and roll my eyes and smoke cigs. i've taken varying doses (80mg - 300mg) and loads of different pills at its always the same. what gives? am i just not an md person or what? it makes me reluctant to go to a nightclub and take md cus i just end up sitting and doing nothing like an absolute mong

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you're in high school or uni it should be easy enough. everyone knew who the lads that smoked weed etc were at my high school so it was easy to find dealers. when i'm out with people i dont know and ive got no stuff i just look for the person that looks most off their face and they are usually carrying or know someone that is.

anyway, i've been taking md for like 2 years but i've never had the like 'music is so good i cant stop dancing unts unts unts' that everyone always goes on about. i just, like, want to sit with my feet up and roll my eyes and smoke cigs. i've taken varying doses (80mg - 300mg) and loads of different pills at its always the same. what gives? am i just not an md person or what? it makes me reluctant to go to a nightclub and take md cus i just end up sitting and doing nothing like an absolute mong
I'm like this too. I much prefer being indoors in a nice comfy environment with food and drink (and a toilet because I always puke on the MD come up).

I still get HOLY SHIT MUSIC feelings a lot but its because I'm at home and able to shut my eyes, smoke weed and enjoy the music rather than be surrounded by people. Before ADHD in adults was recognised and treated properly alot of people self medicated with cocaine and MDMA because stimulants are reported to affect people with ADHD differently, allowing them to fully focus on things and appreciate. Stims affect me differently from all my friends so it may be ADHD changing the typically reported effects.

I get prescribed Concerta XL which is fairly fun, it's similar to MD but because its extended release it can be quite up and down and taking enough to have a proper stim effect (~108mg for me) kills your appetite and you can get quite dizzy so weed works great with it.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm like this too. I much prefer being indoors in a nice comfy environment with food and drink (and a toilet because I always puke on the MD come up).

I still get HOLY SHIT MUSIC feelings a lot but its because I'm at home and able to shut my eyes, smoke weed and enjoy the music rather than be surrounded by people. Before ADHD in adults was recognised and treated properly alot of people self medicated with cocaine and MDMA because stimulants are reported to affect people with ADHD differently, allowing them to fully focus on things and appreciate. Stims affect me differently from all my friends so it may be ADHD changing the typically reported effects.

I get prescribed Concerta XL which is fairly fun, it's similar to MD but because its extended release it can be quite up and down and taking enough to have a proper stim effect (~108mg for me) kills your appetite and you can get quite dizzy so weed works great with it.
I can confirm this. I'm actually able to focus a bit better sometimes after smoking weed or drinking some coffee. It's much more extreme with my brother than it is myself, but I still notice it.

So, i just finished my freshman year, been through a lot of socialization and met many new friends.
I was raised in a conservative environment, i got lots of don'ts and noes as a kid that only fueled my curiosity as a result i came across a lot of drugs legal or not. here is my experience with some:

Type: Cigarettes

-Availability-Cost: Everywhere, Low

-Use: 5-12 cigarettes per 6 months

-Effects: i pretty much don't feel anything unless i smoke 3-4 units in less than 10 mins, even then i only get slightly lightheaded.

-Aftermath: if i don't smoke the day after i will get a enduring feeling of melancholy and a mild headache, bad smell too.

Type: Cigar (high grade)

-Availability-Cost: Medium,Medium, im talking about high grade handmade cigars, not the ones you find on a gas station or a grocery store.

-Use: 20-40 cigars per year (i wish i could get more)

I smoke Cigars like i would smoke cigarettes, i inhale the smoke all the way to the lungs instead of keeping into my mouth, i do that knowing its not healthy, cigars can have up to 30 times more nicotine than plain cigarettes.

-Effects: i first used cigars so i can experience what is called nicotine overdose, believe me when i tell you, nicotine on a good quantity hits harder than average bud of weed and it gives 30-45 mins of euphoria, its much like thc but it makes you want to chill more and be more inactive, on top of all that cigar hits faster and has no filter meaning that and when you get those last few inches of length, nicotine intake maximizes, when i smoke the last few centimeters of a good cigar i will throw away the cigar after each inhale in fear of getting found unconscious with a cigar on my hand.

-Aftermath: best part about cigars is that i don't feel nothing the next day

Type: Alcohol

-Availability-Cost: Everywhere, Low

-Use: 1 drink per 2 weeks, exclusively with friends

-Effects: much like cigarettes i don't feel much unless i take too much over a short period of time, best case scenario i get some fuzziness into my head and hear some sound frequencies a bit different, sometimes i get that funny feeling of escaping the grip of earth's gravitational field,

-Aftermath: i'm too young for hangovers, the only disturbance that alcohol causes me is that feeling when that one friend insist to drive home while being completely wasted.

Type: Weed

-Availability-Cost: Medium, High(overpriced imo)

-Use: i smoke 1 bud per month and i use weed or thc in other forms about 1 time per 2 months

-Effects: a bud is much like a strong cigarette for me, it used to be better but now im kinda used and sicked of it, now if get more creative and do something like cooking weed i will surely feel some interesting shit, my favorite sensation is losing track of time and space, i pretty much see the world on three different dimensions, one is whatever is right in-front of me ( people, phone, credit card etc.) second is whatever is on the background and third is a whole new world inside my head mostly made up from daydreaming.

-Aftermath: absolutely none

Type: Coffee

-Availability-Cost: everywhere, Medium
premium Italian coffee is overpriced af, every time i buy a new espresso machine i imagine an irl mario laughing while he collects all the coins out of wallet.

-Use: every day

-Effects: mostly a rush of blood to the head and the usual heartbeat rate rise, coffee helps me sleep easier and makes music sound a bit better, when i take too much coffee i get the kind of euphoria that you get after a good day of working out but without the fatigue that comes with it, it doesn't make my thoughts any more clearer or productive as they say it does but it makes my reflexes sharper and my typing faster.

-Aftermath: ironically , the healthiest and simplest drug that i use also happens to give me some of the nastiest symptoms of withdrawal,
if i forget to take caffeine one day or refuse to, i will get a massive headache, a headache that feels like someone is thrusting a heated up nail through my head,
sometimes i also feel the blood flowing through my old wounds, caffeine withdrawal escalates through the day until i sleep.

i will complete the list with heavier drugs when i find time

Last edited:
I'd like to hear about Ketamine experiences if anyone has any. recently had some for the first time at a friend's house. I got an extreme dis-associative effect, kinda like watching a movie of my life but from 3rd person. In retrospect I suppose I was collaging together views of the room in my mind's eye, and also I swear I was in multiple times/possibly multiple rooms at once (only a short distance apart). I can see why it's a tranquiliser, basically, I felt extremely *slow* and honestly kinda puzzled by everything in a mildly unpleasant way, I think I did only about 1/16th of the total amount we bought (just tried to look up the maths but got confused with all the mgs, ugs etc). it wasn't really comparable to LSD or MDMA because it felt very sterile and un-connected. thanks for reading and please reply if you have any reports or wisdom to share related to this.

I'd like to hear about Ketamine experiences if anyone has any. recently had some for the first time at a friend's house. I got an extreme dis-associative effect, kinda like watching a movie of my life but from 3rd person. In retrospect I suppose I was collaging together views of the room in my mind's eye, and also I swear I was in multiple times/possibly multiple rooms at once (only a short distance apart). I can see why it's a tranquiliser, basically, I felt extremely *slow* and honestly kinda puzzled by everything in a mildly unpleasant way, I think I did only about 1/16th of the total amount we bought (just tried to look up the maths but got confused with all the mgs, ugs etc). it wasn't really comparable to LSD or MDMA because it felt very sterile and un-connected. thanks for reading and please reply if you have any reports or wisdom to share related to this.
Ketamine is illegal where im from, but i got to snort some once, i had many of the sensations you talk about.
Got a full body numbness but my mind was still working fine, i remember holding my arm right in front of my eyes and treating it like something that doesn't belong to the rest of my body, a limp that just happened to be attached to me, trying to move and control my body under the influence felt like i was discovering my body for the first time, i felt like a little kid that just got a new remote controlled toy, but instead of a small car to play with i had a 6 feet tall android,

As for my mental state, everything slowed down but my mind somehow sped up, every sound became monotone and i lost part of my peripheral vision , as i said my mind felt outside of its body, and although i got the 3d person view you talk about i never really got to lose my self in day dreaming, i just lost focus of what is right in front of me and my mind wondered into the background, the girl walking her dog, the bird singing in the roof of my home, a lost life jacket in beach that i would spend 10 mins on fabricating stories of how it ended up there.

Last edited:

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've done ket once, and am in no rush to do it again. You know that feeling where you're drunk and have just lied down in bed and the whole room is spinning? well that was what ket was like for me, yet for a long period of time. I just sort of lay there on the sofa not doing a lot, it was pretty boring imo.

Having said that, I imagine it would be good after a night out on mdma, sort of like how weed is good in that situation, as it would just chill you out a bit and make chilling and listening to music fun, but I haven't tested this theory.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
ket is great and i would do it again in a heartbeat if i didn't live at home anymore. you feel really chilled and you can have hallucinations but with me it was mostly just shapes moving when they weren't and the walls appearing to be fluid and shit. you can sort of feel not part of yourself and if you do a heavy dose you can K-hole which is just the feeling of being completely detached from yourself, i've never K-holed myself tho so wouldn't know although i have been tempted to try to K-hole just to see what it is like

Anyone ever tried DMT? I was reminiscing about it with someone at work today and made me curious to see if anyone else had any cool experiences to share.
I remember the first time i did it, which was absolutely incredible. The entirety of the hallucinations occurred over about a minute, but felt like hooours. The best way to describe it was as if acid hit you like coke. It felt like someone grabbed my conciousness and stretched it straight out of my body. Like..I could literally see from the outside thia light coming from my head up into space. I had a lot of the stereotypical crystalline structures, but the thing that stands out most was seeing the hole of an outlet opening up into a huge fireplace.

Another time i did it, I decided to mix it with mushrooms. I waited for the come up to start before smoking the dmt and was immediately plunged into a literal psychedelic dreamworld. I looked around the room and all my friends had these porcelain faces, and when they began to talk they dripped like wax. This went on for about 6 hours, I honestly wasn't scared of it at the time because I felt so good and at peace that I don't think I was even cognizant of just how strange the situation was...hopefully someday I'll find the notebooks I used to keep as sadly this is the only tangible memory I have of the experience (other than a video of me hitting a bowl and going "this tastes like smoke" and tossing the bowl in the air and it coming down and cracking a friend right in the face).

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I tried this CBD isolate stuff yesterday. you dip your dabs in it and it fills out the terpene profile, so while the taste is somewhat compromised, you get fuckin wrecked. I think I'm gonna start adding it to weekend evening dabs even though it's got that cherry cough syrup flavor, just too good to pass up

I haven't really seen any posts about heroin which surprises me considering how big of an epidemic it is across the US right now, and I feel compelled to make a post about it.

Over the past 3 weeks, I've seen a very close friend of mine and an acquaintance pass away from a heroin overdose. The heroin problem always felt so distant until it took away one of my best friends. Both of these kids OD'd their first times trying it. If I can get through to just one person out there and prevent another senseless death of a young life, I will feel accomplished. Heroin is nothing to fuck with, people.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Made iso hash by soaking old caked in grinders and vape parts, but it's so sticky I can't get it off of the knife I use to scrape it. It's like a tar consistency, I don't have a dabbing rig because wax / shatter literally doesn't exist in England, it's too sticky to roll into a joint because it rips the paper.

I don't want to hot knife it because I'm not a fan of the method but I'm kinda stuck here. I managed to smear some on the outside of a joint and it's the strongest stuff I've smoked yet (weed quality in this country is shameful) but I'd expect that seeing as one of the grinders hadn't been cleaned in about 4 years and had god knows how many strains caked on there.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Last edited:
If you have a screen, just put it in a pipe. Or when you get some bud put it over it. I've rolled reclaim into a joint before, and that shit is like honey, you just have to mix it with something like tobacco or bud.

You could also go online and buy a dab attachment for most decent bongs. Just make sure you get the right size.

Also, on the subject of DMT, a buddy of mine told me it was like experiencing an entire lifetime in a few minutes. He said he felt like he pissed himself as it was kicking in for some reason. That's about all the experience I have with DMT.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Checked this thread and saw people talking about ketamine. Word of warning, if you plan to try a pretty heavy dose and aren't familiar with dissociation then you're going to get fucked. Dissociation is definitely my least favorite effect of any drug. On my worst dissociative experience, I began to feel a little spaced out. Then, I began to think about what it meant to feel spaced out. Then, I began to think what it meant to feel at all. This basically spiraled down a rabbit hole of my thoughts completely divorcing from myself while I came to the conclusion that I couldn't feel and therefore was not alive. All of this was happening on a separate track from my conscious mind, because I was totally having conversations and shit while this was happening. My personality was split in two. Also everyone was robots and I couldn't feel my hands.

It was weird, mostly because I didn't know what was happening (though the robots thing would have been weird regardless). So do some research on dissociation before you K-hole so that you know a bit more of what to expect.

Also Triangles is gay

shade

be sharp, say nowt
yeah bad ass is right ket has the potentially to be really freaky, so you really got to consider the setting before you think about how much you're gonna take. getting ketty can be the best night ever (i personally love it) or the worst if you end up freaking out. the one thing i'd always do is make sure you're in a comfortable environment, k-holing and freaking out at a festival/club night looks like the worst shit ever.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
anyone in the UK (maybe elsewhere too) buying E's i implore you to try the tesla pills that are flying about. ridiculously strong, probably stronger than the UPS pills that were big last year. pillreport says around 200-250mg mdma in each and from taking a couple this weekend i am inclined to agree

deffo one to get your hands on if you can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)