Summer time!

Hello guys im just curious what you guys are going to do during summer vacation. I live in LA and over in L.A we get out of school in one week :) Im going to

hike in Zion National Park
fish in Hawaii
snorkling in Hawaii
Visit Washington DC
study for AP Chemistry and AP US History

So what are you guys doing over break?

Since I'm not in any financial position to go anywhere (not that I would in a realistic sense either if I was), honestly I just wanna keep my goals simple. On my free time throughout the summer I want to dedicate it to fitness (mainly more cardio) & getting caught up on shows on Netflix. :)

religiousjedi said:
Hibernate with my 20 cats, because summer sucks.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who isn't particularly fond of summer. The only reason I don't completely hate the season is because my birthday is in the summer.

I'm going to

- shoot a couple of music videos
- chill with one of my best friends I haven't seen in a long time
- and go on a small trip with my girlfriend. We're not sure where we want to go yet.

I plan on adding to my coding experience by trying to learn new programming languages (such as Objective-C) and working on some projects. I'm also currently taking summer classes so that I can graduate on time :)

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Planning on Getting a Proper Job
Spending time with Family
Probably going to learn JavaScript or any non complicated coding language to make fun stuff
Attempting to hone my art skills

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm visiting Australia for 4 weeks with my family. We're doing a house swap with some people who live in Queensland and it's gonna be a lot of fun :)

We're gonna be stuck in sone country just a little North of the equator for two days both on the way there and on the way back tho, which is gonna suck major ass. Regardless though I'm looking forward to it.

jrp

Banned deucer.
I work full time for the help desk at GNC during the summer. Been trying to lose some weight while I'm at it.

So far it's working?

I'm starting college next year which I am super excited for, so I don't necessarily feel summer is my one chance to enjoy myself before school starts or like I need to do something super adventurous. I'm definitely gonna hang out with a lot of friends, practice violin and smash, and work out a lot. Also WORLDS?!?!?!?!

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm starting college next year which I am super excited for, so I don't necessarily feel summer is my one chance to enjoy myself before school starts or like I need to do something super adventurous. I'm definitely gonna hang out with a lot of friends, practice violin and smash, and work out a lot. Also WORLDS?!?!?!?!
Make sure you spend this summer wisely, i know a lot of people in college, and they all have to balance summer classes and jobs, so they are busy even in the summer.

As for me, I'm going to summer camp for about a month until July 23rd (leaving on the 25th) and this camp has a no electronics policy, so I'll be completely out of the loop lol. I'm going to spend most of the rest of my summer working on my basketball game so that I can make my high school team.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
This summer I'm going to try and enhance my art skills (Also joining an art group which is cool), spend time with my girlfriend, and hang out with my friends.

Nothing.

Oh, but this isn't ordinary nothing. I going to lie there and fully absorb the fact that there is nothing that I need to do. Absorb it. Relish in it.

If I'm not doing nothing, then dammit, I'm doing what I want to do.

deetah

Delicate as silk
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
I'm going to:

- Go to Florida on vacation!
- Go camping!
- Play video games!
- Relax. :)

I hope everyone has a relaxing and an enjoyable summer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)