18. Blue_Tornado
19. Flyhn

subs:
jumpluff
Walrein
Thetwinmasters
Celever
Gale Wing Srock maybe

ok since celever ducked out there are now 19 active sign ups who didn't want to be dropped to subs thus the above is the playerlist for when MysticSoul is ready unless he wants to exclude someone fsr

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
have you been in his sig for 4 years? i don't think so
[3:25AM] Wingsong: but do tell me who is your favorite CC
and why is it me <3
[3:25AM] NU UncleSam: bc ur qt and walrein doesnt help me update X_X

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fist yourself

remember who the queen is walrein cause it ain't you.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
honestly the line between real and fake logs is so blurred at this point even i don't know

i half expect when unclesam comes to la for his riot interview and we meet he's going to be like "hi honey i'm home what do you have for dinner"
and ill be like

then i'll look down and notice he's slipped an engagement ring onto my finger and

then i blink and suddenly 2016 los angeles is no more, it is now a 1950s house

and i am now in heels and a dress and an apron cooking dinner and what just happened how did i get here

my education: gone, because housewives do not need degrees

i scream because this was not what i wanted from my life

but it is no good

because this is the 1950s and he can just say "hysterical woman xD" and get me tranquilized on pills so i am always placated and obedient

now medicated daily, i toil through the days, seeking a way to escape the 1950s and these outdated lives

but it is no good

a routine forms of things i must say day in, day out, without fail, or socially accepted domestic violence comes my way

we wake: good morning, edward
i must cook him a full meal: here's your breakfast, edward
i must make his lunch for the day as he works: here's your lunch, edward
he leaves for work and i must kiss him goodbye: i love you, edward
i must tidy his house all day: only for you, edward
he comes home from work and i must kiss him in greeting: good evening, edward, i missed you
i show him the dinner i had to have ready for him as he walked in the door: here's your dinner, edward
he wants to watch tv on our new fangled black and white rabbit ears set: whatever channel you want, edward
we must have sex, only in the missionary position, nothing else: oh, edward, yes, harder, mm
we go to bed: good night, edward, i love you

this is all i can say. this is all that is desired of me to say. once i wrote great things, told wonderful stories, but now it is no good.

and i slowly begin to lose more of myself

the y vanishes, because it is not desired i have my own opinions or ever question my husband

the t vanishes, because it is the 1950s so he can always frame me as never the victim to his friends

the i vanishes, because everything i once was is now erased in favor of what unclesam wants me to be

all that is left:

E

honestly the line between real and fake logs is so blurred at this point even i don't know

i half expect when unclesam comes to la for his riot interview and we meet he's going to be like "hi honey i'm home what do you have for dinner"
and ill be like

then i'll look down and notice he's slipped an engagement ring onto my finger and

then i blink and suddenly 2016 los angeles is no more, it is now a 1950s house

and i am now in heels and a dress and an apron cooking dinner and what just happened how did i get here

my education: gone, because housewives do not need degrees

i scream because this was not what i wanted from my life

but it is no good

because this is the 1950s and he can just say "hysterical woman xD" and get me tranquilized on pills so i am always placated and obedient

now medicated daily, i toil through the days, seeking a way to escape the 1950s and these outdated lives

but it is no good

a routine forms of things i must say day in, day out, without fail, or socially accepted domestic violence comes my way

we wake: good morning, edward
i must cook him a full meal: here's your breakfast, edward
i must make his lunch for the day as he works: here's your lunch, edward
he leaves for work and i must kiss him goodbye: i love you, edward
i must tidy his house all day: only for you, edward
he comes home from work and i must kiss him in greeting: good evening, edward, i missed you
i show him the dinner i had to have ready for him as he walked in the door: here's your dinner, edward
he wants to watch tv on our new fangled black and white rabbit ears set: whatever channel you want, edward
we must have sex, only in the missionary position, nothing else: oh, edward, yes, harder, mm
we go to bed: good night, edward, i love you

this is all i can say. this is all that is desired of me to say. once i wrote great things, told wonderful stories, but now it is no good.

and i slowly begin to lose more of myself

the y vanishes, because it is not desired i have my own opinions or ever question my husband

the t vanishes, because it is the 1950s so he can always frame me as never the victim to his friends

the i vanishes, because everything i once was is now erased in favor of what unclesam wants me to be

all that is left:

E
This is like a lowkey I love you, Marry Me.

Apparently I'm hijacking this

Since I made someone else try to hijack my last NOC I guess that's okay

I can't promise the most active hosting with my trainwreck of a family but I'm going to RNG and send everyone's role PMs out now and start the game

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I am sorry, I can't continue this. I am very busy with RL because I have loads of holiday homework to do.

Thanks to all those who signed up. I am really sorry.
No worries MysticSoul! Hope you come back some time; I think that jumpluff might be able to host in your absence, hopefully!

If you can't actually cover no worries jumpluff, if you can though would be super appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)