Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Vote Thetwinmasters
We've been suspicious of him for like all game and have been letting him get away for some reason. gonna bring up the fact that Memoric (the Uber that was being lynched by request of both Ditto and billymills) lynched billymills under pressure with no reasoning, only to have that lynch followed up by four others (Thetwinmasters, Mage Vulpes, Blazade, and antemortem). and now he is lynching billymills again this cycle. so... lynch Thetwinmasters folks

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh right forgot about that, nvm

but they still almost definitely have dnite
As pointed out already, Bullet Punch is definitely an OU move. Probably Scizor, but could be Metagross because I think it uses it sometimes. That would mean that the Extreme Speed kill is an Ubers kill, unless they didn't use any last night for some reason. Only Ubers 'mon I can think of with Extreme Speed is Arceus. IMO we should search and destroy that thing because it seems hella powerful. Knowing Ubers it can probably do something besides kill, as most of them have had two roles.

What do I know though, I'm just a lowly Camerupt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)