Playoffs Smogon Tour 21 Play-offs - Finals [Won by Ciele]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Cosine made me throw up showing me his favorite German rap music. I felt like I was listening to Coldplay mixed with Eminem's cousin from Germany who didn't quite make it on to the scene but has a lot of those 240p Youtube videos of tracks, banned due to copyright laws in America. With that said your musical taste is awful but go Cosine. Looking forward to a good ORAS match.

I'd be happy to see either, both have been impressive and deserve it, but I will be passing my trophy to COSINE180

Very excited to see this final, PLEASE don't use such standard teams cosine, it will get u eventually.

(Non sarcastic I promise) Good runs to Sweep and Soulwind, your guys ability to be in the mix this often is impressive

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Ciele has played better throughout playoffs and should be at an advantageous position in BW and DPP. Hope that's enough summary for mcm ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)